Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet (4589 Views)

Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
There are certain rare qualities that are difficult to find in a man, but there are men out there who do possess them. Perhaps you are staying single until you meet one of these men, and it may take a while to find one. But, it’s worth the wait. Sometimes a man has to be slapped in the face by the dating game several times before he has a grasp on the type of man he should strive to be. In staying single until you meet one of these types of men, you are being smart and selective. Here are five rare types of men you would be extremely lucky to meet:

1. The Man Who Is Not Shallow:
This man is looking for something beyond looks. This man notices a woman with depth, drive, layers and character. Of course, it’s important to be attracted to someone, but a man who is not shallow is a man who won’t forget all about you the moment he meets a gorgeous bombshell. Although many men claim they place a higher importance on personality than they do looks, at the end of the day, they’re choosing the woman who was the most stunning in the looks department. It’s not your problem, though. It can take several years for a man to come to terms with what is truly important in a woman, and until he comes to that realization on his own, he’ll be swimming in the shallow end. Eventually, when diving into the shallow end of the pool results in nothing but bruises and scrapes, he’ll test the waters of the deep end, and that is where he will find you.

2. The Direct Man
This man is a rare breed. He is direct, and if he likes you, he tells you. Similarly, if he’s not into you, he tells you right away instead of wasting your time by procrastinating to avoid an uncomfortable conversation. If there is something you’re doing that is bothering him, the direct man is honest instead of giving you the cold shoulder. The direct man has the strength of character required to be forthcoming instead of nonchalant.

3. The Man With Follow-Through
Follow-through is a very important character trait. Women will immediately notice whether or not a man possesses this quality. If there is no discrepancy between his words and his actions, he possesses follow-through. For example, if he says he wants to see you and follows through with those words by planning a date with you, he is the type of man who follows through on his words with the appropriate actions. He keeps the momentum going and does not drag his feet when it comes to asking you out on a second or third date.

4. The Man Who Wears His Heart On His Sleeve
This man is not afraid of rejection. Even if there are some risks to telling you how he feels about you (like the chance of awkwardness, embarrassment or rejection), he doesn’t care. He wears his heart on his sleeve and tells you how much he likes you and why. He doesn’t play it cool in an attempt to appeal to you more, or participate in any other dating games. Just like the direct man, this man does not play games.

5. The Man Who Sees You
This man is always present when he’s with you. He takes the time to get to know you; he is engaged in the conversation and appreciates all the layers that make you special. He notices the little things that set you apart from other women, the things you thought nobody noticed. His ability to truly see you and set you apart from others is what makes him so special.

http://www.today.ng/lifestyle/5-rare-types-of-men-youd-be-lucky-to-meet/

Lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
great

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
[email] Summary of what the op posted up there is ''you ladies would be lucky to meet me'' [/email]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by ShutTheFhuckUp: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
I'm cuminq, will cum baq ²read.
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Slimzjoe(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Read
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
U forgot to add .THE MAN WITH MONEY

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by judey1992(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
This Traffic for 3rd mainland bridge na waooo.
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sincerely I think i possess almost all of d mentioned.. highest 3 traits... I think they r "2,3 nd 4"
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Sincerely I think i possess almost all of d mentioned.. highest 3 traits... I think they r "2,3 nd 4"
Nice.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by funlord(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
cool As a Boss I consistently roll like number 2! No time 4 extra time in my circumference! Big girls will catch my drift while little twunts won't!
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by erisegun: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
*yawns*

*we yaf hear*
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by cheddahboy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
All guys possess these traits when they are with who they like..Get it.
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by AreaFada2: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2015
I can identify with all these 4. But ladies hardly appreciate 2 and 4. They don't like the truth you see. Never mind they claim to like honest men. Women like to feel good about themselves and want to be charmed gradually. We that date women know the reality on ground. You saying the ugly truth is not what they want. Fact.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by 2dice(m): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2015
Lagos Bae will be like where is Number 6
THE MAN WiTH THE GOOOODIE BAG ..
Abeeggi this list never complete... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by khassy(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2015
th.unda go faya anybody wey like my comment undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Fancylife(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2015
incase it made frontpage
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by kinglekan: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sassybae:
Nice

Seee u. Na only nice u fit type for this beautiful article. Iffa slap ur *some text missing*
angry

Lagmostkuit hun abeg collect french kiss. kiss
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
kinglekan:

Seee u. Na only nice u fit type for this beautiful article. Iffa slap ur *some text missing*

[size=15pt]Thanks sugar..

Collect ya kiss too kiss kiss kiss
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by stephenqueen: 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
kinglekan:

angry

See person wey i think say e be ma friend dey kiss ma wife
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
stephenqueen:

[size=15pt]When u abandoned me here, u dunno abi? undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yeah very rare indeed. Nice write up OP

Shout out to my #2! You were direct but our love couldn't last.....

I know by now he's somewhere shagging another girl angry cry grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by stephenqueen: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
lagmostkuit:

[size=15pt]When u abandoned me here, u dunno abi? undecided undecided[/size]
Swthrtmi ma binu, meself no get time for maself.You know I can never leave you embarassed
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by bqlekan(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
I smell Fp
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
stephenqueen:

Swthrtmi ma binu, meself no get time for maself.You know I can never leave you embarassed
[size=15pt]It's alright sugar.. kiss kiss[/size]
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by DharmyYinks: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
U knw wah dey say...
pinshure or I don believe it cheesy
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Yeah very rare indeed. Nice write up OP

Shout out to my #2! You were direct but our love couldn't last.....

I know by now he's somewhere shagging another girl angry cry grin
[size=15pt]Thanks..

Don't worry another number 2 willl come and dis one go last! wink
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by kinglekan: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
stephenqueen:
Ur wife too fine, nor be my fault. sad
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by stephenqueen: 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
lagmostkuit:

[size=15pt]It's alright sugar.. kiss kiss[/size]

But why are you cheating on me? sad undecided

kinglekan:

Ur wife too fine, nor be my fault. sad

Lekan hope say ur head correct sha undecided I no dey use ma wife play o angry angry
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
stephenqueen:

But why are you cheating on me? sad undecided
[size=15pt]I'm not cry cry[/size]
Re: Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet by chimerase2: 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Any small tin lalalisticla smh pity dat guy na angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Thing I Wish Most Guys In Romance Section Will Stop Doing / Sex In The Kitchen / If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.