Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba (31710 Views)

Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo / Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) / Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by tintingz(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Leave my baba go slow alone ooo.

Surulere. wink grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by Megatone(m): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Its only normal for you to go slow when driving in a terrain you are not used to or your a LEARNER.

With all the campaign promises that made most of us believe he was in control

Now its obvious he is confused and don't know where to turn to thus making him go slow

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by allawizzow(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
temitemi1:
#BabaGoSlow
#BabaOneChance
#Baba419
#BabaNoCertificate
#BabaWestGermany

Omo e dey pain dis one die

2 Likes

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by kenedy175(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
omojoshy:
O
For otondo
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by kenedy175(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
tintingz:
K
Try harder next time.

Meanwhile, K for KFC
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by Demmzy15(m): 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
temitemi1:
#GEJClueless
#SamboDumbo
#FAYOSE-OLÈ
#PermanentHeadDamage
#GEJ-WhereIsGwozaSef
Fixed tongue

2 Likes

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by hazyfm: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Megatone:
Its only normal for you to go slow when driving in a terrain you are not used to or your a LEARNER.

With all the campaign promises that made most of us believe he was in control

Now its obvious he is confused and don't know where to turn to thus making him go slow

Can't believe I just read your post trash

1 Like

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by edwife(f): 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
temitemi1:
#BabaGoSlow
#BabaOneChance
#Baba419
#BabaNoCertificate
#BabaWestGermany

gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
long story

1 Like

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by An2elect2(f): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
Baba continue jawe...those who are trying hard to drag you down did nothing we could be proud of for more than the decade given them.

What a shameless and almost worthless party, pdp.

1 Like

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by Ephemmm: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
HungerBAD:
I don't know about the ‘Baba Go Slow’ thing.

But i do know that this man should stop smoking whatever he is smoking. Buhari, is gradually changing Nigeria, one day at a time and so far we can visibly see the changes, sweeping through the country.

We will get there.

Oba Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan, aside being the head of a funny sect(Church), it is common knowledge that you are a TOP Ogboni Man,so let us stick to your church,personal and Ogboni business. Do not attempt to be an Historian too.

Everybody seems to be claiming the Yoruba's came from them.

The Benin's claim the Yoruba's are from there, Ile-Ife says Yoruba started from there, Alafin of OYO says the Yoruba started from his Kingdom, Soun of Ogbomosho too, and now your small country side community is claiming that too?Maybe the Yoruba's really need to tell us where they come from.

'But i do know that this man should stop smoking whatever he is smoking. Buhari, is gradually changing Nigeria, one day at a time and so far we can visibly see the changes, sweeping through the country.'

Even when it is obvious that Oba in question is in the same school of thought with you, you still have the guts to condemn him: I wonder how people always rush to conclusion without reading between the lines.
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by SylarsMcQuins: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
The Obas must be crazy, besides they voted for him so they should stop complaining.

2 Likes

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by Emperor4God(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by chiedu7: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
[size=13pt]WELL GMB KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.

₦AIRA HAS FALLEN THREE TIMES SINCE HE GOT IN.

HE CUTS OFF THE SOUTH-WEST THAT GAVE HIM THE PRESIDENCY.

GIVES ONLY THE NORTH NICE APPOINTMENTS, WHILE IGNORING THE REST OF THE COUNTRY

MAKE'S SURE ONLY THE NORTH GETS SENATE PRESIDENT & SPEAKER OF REPS.

GRACIOUSLY GIVES THE EAST OF NIGERIA BOKO HARAM PRISONERS

WONDERFUL GIVES THE SOUTH-SOUTH NUCLEAR REACTORS THAT OTHERS KNOW IS A DEATH TRAP.

BOKO HARAM HAS INCREASED IT'S KILLING, EVEN BURNING THE HOUSE OF TOP MILITARY MAN.
BOKO HARAM IS NOW SENDING CHILDREN TO BOMB FOR THEM.

NOW HE DOES NOT WANT TO SUPPORT PEOPLE WHO REFUSED VIOLENCE TO GO TO SCHOOL!
WHO SAID DULLARD IS NOT WORKING
[/size] [size=36pt] ?[/size]

4 Likes

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by seedorfg(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
I prefer it slow and steady, no gragra

2 Likes

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by Pascal181: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Yoruba pipu sef... Suffering and smiling set of human beings

1 Like

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
Yoruba Masturbators. Mtchew!

A beg, what's trending now?

1 Like

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by abdul123(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
As afar as am a Yoruba guy I won't support d Obas perspective cos to buhari I can only say WGERE MUCH IS GIVEN MUCH IS EXPECTED.... left to me we yorubas have high hopes on baba go slow but he is not helping Walahi.... Even his bigotry is putting me off... I don't understand his northernization policy sef.... As at dis morn Mallam sheu Garba was still quoted as his head of media despite having a seasoned professional for dat... Nothing abt dat dolt of a presido is impressing me any longer....my disgust for him increases by d day... FYI am not a wailer

1 Like

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by abdul123(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Simply put Buhari is not defendable cos his tawny head is full of nothing but nepotism nd bigotry... He won't last on dat seat by God's grace.... What we need now is a fiery and seasoned nationalist... Not a go slow papa

1 Like

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by caprini1: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
A man whose house is surrounded by armed robbers ,does not wait for the police to come and rescue him the next week....he needs immediate help!

1 Like

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by damiloladuke1: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
well, he just got there now

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by mascot87(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
anwo247:
The hailing hailers.....being led by Yoruba obas. The VP is now a house boy and you're still hailing. Born to serve, una no dey tire?

His best title remains: Daura Dul-lard

The wailing wailers.... being led by Igbo Igwes. There are no member of your tribe in the baba Go slow cabinet that is why you're still wailing. Born to wail, una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by alexlee50: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dem don start again with their politics
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by mascot87(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Pascal181:
Yoruba pipu sef... Suffering and smiling set of human beings
Igbo pipu sef... Wailing and crying set of human beings

2 Likes

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by chuose: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
mascot87:

The wailing wailers.... being led by Igbo Igwes. There are no member of your tribe in the baba Go slow cabinet that is why you're still wailing. Born to wail, una no dey tire?

Nice u pointed that out.
It shows u that there is NO ONE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by mascot87(m): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:
The Obas must be crazy, besides they voted for him so they should stop complaining.

Na all the Igwes in Igbo land that are mad...ndiara

1 Like

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by ogundeleai(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
The headline here is nothing but sensational.. The body look diFferent from the headline

1 Like

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by haqueurate(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
I wonder when the wailing wailers will realise that every stone they have hurled at this man, he has used to build a castle of progress?
Thier e rats keep crying and spewing profanities at him, yet baba keeps rising even funkyfying the titles giving by the wailing magots
who God has blessed, no man can curse tongue
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
We are waiting...

1 Like

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by SylarsMcQuins: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
mascot87:

Na all the Igwes in Igbo land that are mad...ndiara
Aburo ejo give ursef akonuche, free ni
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by jeremiah92(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
This just two month and people achknowlage there is a movement. . . Jonathan was so fast in action and did but we only realize we were just stagnant even with our fast paste. . .i prefare to go slow but making a movement foword on d right road than walkn fast on d wrong road. After all with petiance and a pecitance with an uncopromising spirt, the SNAIL made it to ark
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by cashkid: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
And u think we dnt know y such befitting title is given to him?

dnt even know wen the Yorubas will have a say of theirs

always backing up

u guys are supposed to be paving way to succeed buhari or better still become the no.1 naija citizen

are u guys meant to serve?

SS/SE, NORTH, and the middle belts are all craving to become the president of naija

una dey backup a destined and born DULLARDIHNO

u better dnt quote me

my phone go soon off

President Buhari that ruled once ruled ur papa and ur mama n still ruling them and even urself now, n u are here opening that asshole u cald mouth saying it out, u no get shame oooooo, na where ur papa dey wen he was miltary head of state? Where was he wen we elected him the president of the federal republic of Nigeria? Yet u opened that ur maggot filled stinking mouth to call him dollardinho, nw think very well, remove that thin membrane wey u take cover your reasoning faculty n tell me who really is dollardinho! In ur dreams, obasanjo is from SS/SE abi? You can see urself that u are first class dullard.I wonder why u are afraid of being quoted.......a low class babbon like shewwwwww.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerien Military Coup: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Shares His Opinion / Ministries With Huge Shares In 2016 Budget (chart) / Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.