Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,092 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara (20643 Views)

Heavily Armed Niger Delta Militants Pictured At Southern Ijaw Creek (pics) / The Return Of The Boys At The Creek: Why Buhari Must Beware! / Rumblings From The Creek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by HHANDM: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2015
Again I ask, why is Buhari's approach to militant payment and the Niger Delta not one of vetting the program and payments and making it better? HOW CAN HE BE OFFERING BOKO HARAM AMNESTY AND TAKING AWAY THE ONE OF THE NIGER DELTA WHOSE LANDS HAVE THE OIL? Is it because Niger Delta is part of the 5 percenters and Boko Haram 97 percenters?

undecided
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by bashirolu: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
BraniacX:

On that, we both agree

Then what are you still waiting for to declare your country?
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by bashirolu: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
BraniacX:

Seen your posts, you're a mouthy warrior behind your keyboard, so am i when need be, at other times when i feel personally involved, i crave blood, this is one such time, so except you're ready to offer me the release i crave

So long Ares bellona of the keyboards!

Some vampire, are you?
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by abikubu: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
BraniacX:

Seen your posts, you're a mouthy warrior behind your keyboard, so am i when need be, at other times when i feel personally involved, i crave blood, this is one such time, so except you're ready to offer me the release i crave

So long Ares bellona of the keyboards!

Look at this lowlife keyboard bug!
Thank your lucky stars that I am thousands of miles away at the moment.
Otherwise I will track you down and show you what lion did to monkey in Serengeti.

6 Likes

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by letibab(f): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
abikubu:

Otherwise I will track you down and show you what lion did to monkey in Serengeti.

Take it easy on the nut. He is bewildered and seeks solace in mad bragging. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
abikubu:

This lowlife bug will love and welcome that *chuckles* and if distance hinders you (convenient excuseundecided), send somebody or more than one somebody you trust to come do the job grin

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
bashirolu:

Then what are you still waiting for to declare your country?

Not empowered to do that homo-ignoramus, but what i can do is seek you out and kill you in a place of your own choosing, yeah! My balls and guts are that big
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by abikubu: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
BraniacX:

This lowlife bug will love and welcome that *chuckles* and if distance hinders you (convenient excuseundecided), send somebody or more than one somebody you trust to come do the job grin

You are now sounding like a sheepish child. You are not a serious operator if you share plans.
Crawl back and rot away in your little rat hole silly ashawo goat.
Bragging ape!

4 Likes

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by mustafo: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
BraniacX:

Not empowered to do that homo-ignoramus, but what i can do is seek you out and kill you in a place of your own choosing, yeah! My balls and guts are that big

U are threatening everyone who disagrees with u, eh? Ur breed belongs in a psycho asylum 4 mentally deranged.

4 Likes

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by bashirolu: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
BraniacX:

Bugs like you are squeezed to death with a toe. They stand no chance, silly ass!
A whimper like you has no balls but boils, ewu!

4 Likes

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
abikubu:

You are now sounding like a sheepish child. You are not a serious operator if you share plans.
Crawl back and rot away in your little rat hole silly ashawo goat.
Bragging ape!

Finally grin

Hopefully i goaded you well enough to take action (secretly or whatever bullshit escapist excuse you wanna con yourself with)

I eagerly anticipate some company grin if you know what i mean wink just don't take forever only worry is that i think you're just a lily livered yellow bellied whiny wonker and i have been wasting my time prepping you as a target
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
bashirolu:

Bugs like you are squeezed to death with a toe. They stand no chance, silly ass!
A whimper like you has no balls but boils, ewu!

And would you fancy yourself doing the squeezing?
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
mustafo:

U are threatening everyone who disagrees with u, eh? Ur breed belongs in a psycho asylum 4 mentally deranged.

Bug of gambari bovine!!

Let me finish dealing with your slaves first
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by bashirolu: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
BraniacX:

And would you fancy yourself doing the squeezing?

I don't answer impertinent questions from urchin.
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
bashirolu:

I don't answer impertinent questions from urchin.
And for ya mind, you believe say you don blow grammar abi? grin
Parkwell homo-ignoramus undecided

1 Like

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by bashirolu: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
BraniacX:

And for ya mind, you believe say you don blow grammar abi? grin

Parkwell homo-ignoramus undecided

I hate to repeat myself, gay who.re, but I don't answer impertinent questions from street urchin!

Now run along down the street, you may meet your kind, assho.le!

3 Likes

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by mustafo: 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
BraniacX:

Bug of gambari bovine!!

Let me finish dealing with your slaves first

Depravity!
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by mustafo: 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
BraniacX:

Finally grin

Hopefully i goaded you well enough to take action (secretly or whatever bullshit escapist excuse you wanna con yourself with)

I eagerly anticipate some company grin if you know what i mean wink just don't take forever only worry is that i think you're just a lily livered yellow bellied whiny wonker and i have been wasting my time prepping you as a target

What a load of confused gibberish! Which cage did u escape from?
U need 2 share a cell with Boko boys.

2 Likes

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by abikubu: 12:04am On Jul 30, 2015
BraniacX:

Finally grin

I owe not a sicko gutter-muck like you any excuse.
You belong with lesser men or even animals.
A mawkish hybrid ape like you is only double mouth.
By my bulldog's balls, you are a god-damned sicko with a cocked mouth 4 aimless fire.
Waste of time engaging you, psychotic Swaziland-hog!

3 Likes

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 1:09am On Jul 30, 2015
abikubu:

I owe not a sicko gutter-muck like you any excuse.
You belong with lesser men or even animals.
A mawkish hybrid ape like you is only double mouth.
By my bulldog's balls, you are a god-damned sicko with a cocked mouth 4 aimless fire.
Waste of time engaging you, psychotic Swaziland-hog!

And you had to take this long to come up with this retort with the belief "chai!! i go kill am die!!!" grin unfortunately for your biatch mongrel's kunt, that don't do or mean nada to me, not even a single hair on my head is outta place undecided so seriously how is that supposed to impress me? Methinks am the one wasting my time with you embarassed seeing as you ain't got squat to offer me. cool
Also, how many people's posts did you have to scour and how many dictionaries/encyclopaedias did you peruse in order to come up with a bile laced retort worthy of me? grin
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 1:12am On Jul 30, 2015
mustafo:

What a load of confused gibberish! Which cage did u escape from?
U need 2 share a cell with Boko boys.

And you fancy yourself the prison warden doing this reassignment right? Be careful what you ask for because you might just get it
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 1:15am On Jul 30, 2015
mustafo:

Depravity!

In other news, president Buhari decided to stoop down and kiss Tompolo's balls after shitting his diapers at the news of some proposed meeting grin. Seems the amnesty programme is back on track wink
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 1:20am On Jul 30, 2015
bashirolu:

I hate to repeat myself, gay who.re, but I don't answer impertinent questions from street urchin!

Now run along down the street, you may meet your kind, assho.le!

gay who...re isn't a jibe of your own creation homo-imbecili, you can't even be creative when throwing insults undecided I have said it time and again you south wastern peeps have the most certificates but least creativity and originality.......SMH

I was of the mind of running you down, but i can see you aren't even worth a few well placed below the belt retorts, not even a few laughs and as such you ain't worth my time a$$wipe
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by onenaira3: 1:23am On Jul 30, 2015
Candyrain:
Majority of those who has the license to these oil wells are non-Niger Deltans and it's easy for them to care less to the damage being done to the lands and environments since it's not their region or home.

The Northerns who own these oil wells don't care if there's oil spill or environmental degradation, all they care about is making their money.

The oil wells should be given to the Niger Deltans to own and manage, they'll be mindful and avoid any form of environmental pollution since it's their land.

Thank you. That's the only way to stop the degradation or at least people who cares enough to force oil companies to stop the degradation.
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by pazienza(m): 2:25am On Jul 30, 2015
atlwireles:
There is no way the Niger deltan issue will not result in an open violent confrontation. Nobody gives away their perceived advantage freely. So buhari and his sai chanting slaves can bring it on.

This is what most naive people don't realize. There can never be a peaceful dissolution of Nigeria, never!

No parasite leaves a host willingly.
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by pazienza(m): 2:35am On Jul 30, 2015
ayobabas:

Whenever a hat drops, SS/SE want Nigeria to divide along ethnic lines. Go round the world and you will find that most countries comprise of different nationalities working for the common good of all.

South Africa, Ghana, Senegal, Zambia, Cameroun, Kenya, Ethopia, China, Russia, UK, USA, Canada, India, Pakistan, etc, are just examples of multi-ethnic countries.
If every tribe wants its own country, will you divide Nigeria into 300+ countries?

Yugoslavia was a western conspiracy aimed at weakening Russian hold on Eastern Europe. USSR was a collection of countries in a union, which could no longer continue the space and global domination race with the west and America. It was not militancy or the biafran-like chorus that dissolved USSR. Even today majority remain in a confederation of independent states.

War is a brunt instrument that kills mostly the innocent people while war-mongers and leaders sit in air-con offices.

I dare say however that Nigeria will be Nigeria and if the militants in the SS/SE want an expensive experiment, Nigeria will execute it with a ferocity unequalled in Biafran war. I pray not for war, though some untrained souls on NL have the annoying habit of beating the drums of war on empty stomach.

I guess "Nigeria" in this your post means Odua-Arewa gang up, right?

"Only parasites force co-existence". ~ Pazienza 2011.
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2015
pazienza:

Ignore the idiot!! He seems to believe in modern day warfare an hausa-yoruba coalition will just run over or beat a SS/SE coalition, he's also assuming and taking for granted that the NC will tag along with them in that quest.

We have oil and we have access to the sea and as such a guaranteed supply route and an unlimited supply of arms amongst other things, only fools like them with no strategic knowledge come and make assumptions, what we don't have sadly is a cohesive and centralised organisation.
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2015
letibab:

Take it easy on the nut. He is bewildered and seeks solace in mad bragging. cheesy cheesy

I seem to have skipped you *****t!! i'll spare you 'cos you're a girl, there's a lot of testosterone pumping in veins and arteries in 'ere looking for some convenient outlet target gal so as we say in naija jejely vamoooze!!!! undecided
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by mustafo: 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
BraniacX:

In other news, president Buhari decided to stoop down and kiss Tompolo's balls after shitting his diapers at the news of some proposed meeting grin. Seems the amnesty programme is back on track wink

Telling obvious lies when u know it 2 be so makes u worthless, a liar without qualms or conscience. I don't deal with such earth worm! So, crawl back 2 whatever pit of hell u came. I have no business with u.

2 Likes

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by ayobabas: 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
pazienza:

The two most common elements in the world are hydrogen and stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by 7lives: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Unfortunately Yorubas have taken over all the positions in the Multinationals operating in the region.

I wish Tompolo can start this revolution as many Niger Delta graduates are ready to lay down their lives if need be...

We are not slaves! Our environment is degraded, our resources carted away.

Yet they claim we belong to the 5th percentile...

Where are the graduates, you don't get it do you? first degree is like wasc now, they need to do more.
If only you know how many certificates some people have and still cant get a job.
Where are all those bogus Niger Delta derivations, what happened to all that money, and the money being paid by oil companies to the Niger Delta communities or have Yoruba succeeded in stealing those money too?.
When Ken Saro Wiwa challenged the local chiefs in Ogoni land over how money meant for the communities are being pocketed by the so called community leaders, what happened to Saro Wiwa?, dont tell me Abacha hung him 'cause that will be like saying the Romans killed Jesus when the bible said the Jews screamed '' CRUCIFY HIM ''. Abacha did not killed Saro Wiwa, Niger Delta leaders killed him.
The solution to the problems in the Niger Delta is the leaders, let them return their people's stolen commonwealth.

1 Like

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by abikubu: 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
BraniacX:

And you had to take this long to come up with this retort with the belief "chai!! i go kill am die!!!" grin unfortunately for your biatch mongrel's kunt, that don't do or mean nada to me, not even a single hair on my head is outta place undecided so seriously how is that supposed to impress me? Methinks am the one wasting my time with you embarassed seeing as you ain't got squat to offer me. cool
Also, how many people's posts did you have to scour and how many dictionaries/encyclopaedias did you peruse in order to come up with a bile laced retort worthy of me? grin

Think what you want but you are just pure bags of bad air floating on NL, gutter-muck sicko!
I have no time, so run along, ape!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kogi 2015: Faleke Writes Oyegun, Rejects Yahaya Bello As Audu's Replacement / Nigeria Is Sliding Into Economic Recession Under Buhari’s Watch – Olisa Agbakoba / Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.