Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

How to Really Make Money Online! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Really Make Money Online! (625 Views)

Can I Really Make Money By Posting Ads On Facebook? / Can You Really Make Consistence Money Punting: Profesional Advice Needed / Genuine Way To Really Make Money Using The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Really Make Money Online! by justbeenpaid(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Good people,

How una dey?

Today I am going to share with you how you can sell effectively sell stuffs on the internet. A lot is happening online and lots of people like you are taking advantage of the opportunity in every way possible. I am sure you already know that you can list a product on Konga as a merchant and people can buy from any part of the world and then you make money.

But when you get to Konga marketplace, you will likely see two same products that are being listed for the same amount but one merchant has over 500 sales and the other 2 or 3 sales, what do you think could be the problem? It's not about listing the products on Konga, you need to learn how to get those products in the eyes of those who need them. Otherwise, you might just get a few sales here and there. This post isn't about selling on Konga but I just wanted to point out something.

Do you know you can create your own one page website and sell anything you want to? Yes, and I mean it! Personally, I like to focus on products that solve specific problems. You know there are problems that get people really emotional and they wouldn't mind paying you any amount of money to get a solution. Something like uhm "all those penis enlargement thingy" or " weight loss product" etc.

After I have identified a genuine product, I then create a page on my domain to list the product. That's like my own "mini konga", once the page is up, the next thing to do is to find a way to get that page to the eyes of those people who really need it. The good thing is that you can do all of this on the internet.

Not like those guys who jump from one bus to another selling stuffs... I once saw a guy in traffic selling "dog chains"... Seriously! How many percent of the motorists own a dog? Even his dog chains, he can sell on the internet but I doubt if he has any idea other than running up and down under the scorching sun, hitting on the glasses of motorists. Those guys could be annoying sha!

Anyway, I hope you learned a thing or two... There's lots of information on the internet on how to go about what I just explained. So you can use Google to learn more.

Cheers
Re: How to Really Make Money Online! by blaze2cool(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
subject is funny.....
Re: How to Really Make Money Online! by justbeenpaid(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
blaze2cool:
subject is funny.....

Okay... I hope you are laughing out loud then!
Re: How to Really Make Money Online! by justbeenpaid(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
To save you the stress, I just remembered I have an eBook that can guide you on this. It's absolutely free, and I have set up an auto response so once you send an email to salesandservices2013@gmail.com you will instantly get an email with the download link to that eBook.

I got to bounce now.

Later!
Re: How to Really Make Money Online! by toys2seven(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
You tried selling a simple ebook and performed poorly at it.
#justsaying
Re: How to Really Make Money Online! by justbeenpaid(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
toys2seven:
You tried selling a simple ebook and performed poorly at it.
#justsaying

And who asked you for money? Think before you talk!

(1) (Reply)

Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg Expecting A Baby Girl After 3 Miscarriage / 5 Things Nigerians Can Expect From The Oil Price Crisis / Patronise Our Export Company For Agro-commodities To Western Europe, USA ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.