Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days (4935 Views)

Why Are Dark-Skinned Men More Attracted To Light-Skinned Women? / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) / Yoruba Dark Skinned Men thread ❤ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
But not the ones like shadow pls.
Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by Fulaman198(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nigerians really need to stop this light skin and dark skin bullcrap

2 Likes

Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by iamauxin(m): 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Well,that means I'm in this category...
Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by MrTemple(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
Guys make una begin rub charcoal after bath. grin grin grin
Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by MENTORCH(m): 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Yeah she is not lying, we the new thing. Lol
Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by Vivly(f): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
onila:
Seriously?? undecidedundecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by xiluva: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Vivly:

My thoughts exactly undecided
Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by Fulaman198(m): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Vivly:

What's wrong with the guy with the glasses.... It's apparent you like white guys though based on your profile picture.
Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by MrsChima(f): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
White men are better.
Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by Vivly(f): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
Fulaman198:

What's wrong with the guy with the glasses.... It's apparent you like white guys though based on your profile picture.
The guy is not fine. I love all colors.
Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by Fulaman198(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Vivly:

The guy is not fine. I love all colors.

Yeah right, black women who usually say that really mean they admonish white guys and place them on a higher pedestal.
Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by Fulaman198(m): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrsChima:
White men are better.

Oh my gosh
Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by Vivly(f): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Fulaman198:

Yeah right, black women who usually say that really mean they admonish white guys and place them on a higher pedestal.
I'm only half black so pardon me.

1 Like

Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by Gurgle(f): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dark skin with bright white teeth grin lovely
Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by macof(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrsChima:
White men are better.

How pplease?
Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by Ginaz(f): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
if you are already black, stay away from a black guy. except you wanna be looking for your kids with touch light in the night.....

1 Like

Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by Fulaman198(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
Vivly:

I'm only half black so pardon me.

Oh ok, that explains it.
Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2015
Ginaz:
if you are already black, stay away from a black guy. except you wanna be looking for your kids with touch light in the night.....

Slave mentality 101

3 Likes

Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by Ginaz(f): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2015
SouffleX:

Slave mentality 101

tell that to yourself
Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by onila(f): 1:36am On Aug 20, 2015
he is too hot

Tyrese

1 Like

Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by onila(f): 1:36am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by cyprianlah(m): 1:54am On Aug 20, 2015
onila:
when I look at a dark skinned man, it cure my eyes from paleness

dark skin looks masculine, rich, lovely, flawless for a black man

Ur obsession is high baecheesy
Ah knw da feelin
Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 20, 2015
*followed* embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days by donolushegzy: 1:44am On Aug 21, 2015
Do you have someone looking for a job ? Or u personally wanna change your career.. join the social handler job channel on bbm C00442C96 and get emails and contacts that needs your service

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Funniest Romancelander??? / When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. / Why Do Men Impregnate A Girl And Then Leave Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.