Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

My Encounter With The Box Of Ancient And Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Encounter With The Box Of Ancient And Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) (2618 Views)

Ancient Magic Of Nissin / A Delectable Encounter With Vivian:a Short Story / Extreme Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With The Box Of Ancient And Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) by Thestories1234(f): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2015

On the 31st of December 2004, around 5:47 am, one of my Uncles woke me up from the parlour where I slept alone because all the rooms were filled up as it was Christmas and everyone had just returned home.

So, as he took me to his room, he showed me a silvered box and asked me to carry it to the backyard. I did. When I was there with the box, he asked me to burn it entirely without leaving anything behind except for the ashes. I demanded to know why should I do it and he said, “They said it is evil. They said I should burn it. But I don’t see any evil in it.” My heart bumped.

Who were “they”? I soliloquized. It was at the long last I realized that they was my aunt in Lagos, who, apparently was revealed to a secret that he was a Rosicrucian, belonging to the largest fraternity in the world, the Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC).

From what I read from his Initiation Certificate, he was initiated around 1978… and to me, it was just a long story that I needed not to know and so,I decided to keep the box to myself and read the contents. As I read them, I fell sick… That was when my miserable life really began…

culled from www.stories1234.com
Re: My Encounter With The Box Of Ancient And Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Thestories1234:

On the 31st of December 2004, around 5:47 am, one of my Uncles woke me up from the parlour where I slept alone because all the rooms were filled up as it was Christmas and everyone had just returned home.

So, as he took me to his room, he showed me a silvered box and asked me to carry it to the backyard. I did. When I was there with the box, he asked me to burn it entirely without leaving anything behind except for the ashes. I demanded to know why should I do it and he said, “They said it is evil. They said I should burn it. But I don’t see any evil in it.” My heart bumped.

Who were “they”? I soliloquized. It was at the long last I realized that they was my aunt in Lagos, who, apparently was revealed to a secret that he was a Rosicrucian, belonging to the largest fraternity in the world, the Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC).

From what I read from his Initiation Certificate, he was initiated around 1978… and to me, it was just a long story that I needed not to know and so,I decided to keep the box to myself and read the contents. As I read them, I fell sick… That was when my miserable life really began…

curled from www.stories1234.com
good one but too short
Re: My Encounter With The Box Of Ancient And Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) by Thestories1234(f): 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ama post long stories
Re: My Encounter With The Box Of Ancient And Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) by stonecoldcafe: 8:06am On Jul 31, 2015
Intriguing storyline but your grammar can do with a bit of tweaking. I can tell the quality of your site by what you've dropped here. You may want to read through again and arrange your work correctly.

By the way its not 'curled' (sentence at the end) its 'culled' like culled from.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Box Of Ancient And Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) by Thestories1234(f): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
Intriguing storyline but your grammar can do with a bit of tweaking. I can tell the quality of your site by what you've dropped here. You may want to read through again and arrange your work correctly.

By the way its not 'curled' (sentence at the end) its 'culled' like culled from.

Thanks for the correction
Re: My Encounter With The Box Of Ancient And Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) by iamehmakute(m): 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
update pls

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Lover / The Escapades Of Wale Walata( Adventures Of A Village Champion) / The Flower Girl Episode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.