Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Role Of Management Consultants In Organisations By Innovatia Consulting Limited - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Role Of Management Consultants In Organisations By Innovatia Consulting Limited (1279 Views)

Why Consultants In Nigeria Need A Dynamic Consulting Website / Conducting Feasibility Studies In Nigeria-by Innovatia Consulting Limited / Role Of Management Consultants To Organisations By Innovatia Consulting Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Role Of Management Consultants In Organisations By Innovatia Consulting Limited by akinniranye(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
The role involves working with organisations in all sectors to improve their performance. But what skills do you need?

Management consultants help businesses improve their performance.
If you're interested in how a business works – its strategy, structure, management and operations – a career in management consultancy might be for you.

Management consultants help businesses improve their performance and grow by solving problems and finding new and better ways of doing things. It's not just in the private sector either – many firms work with public sector organisations to help develop their services and, where necessary, reduce costs and make savings.

Consultancy firms offer services across all areas of business – from HR and marketing, to IT and finance. The broad span of consulting work makes it an attractive career, offering a variety of projects, challenges and opportunities for personal development. This might involve working all over the world with multinational clients, even if you don't join one of the big firms.
The biggest consultancies have several hundred or thousands of employees, but there are a growing number of successful niche players across Nigeria, with between 10 and 100 consultants, who also offer some interesting career opportunities.

Olaotan Akinniranye, principal Consultant Novatia Consulting Limited, , shared his insights into the job: "I am really fascinated by working with different customers on different projects – and very much enjoy the momentum and excitement we create in the organisations we work with. I like being in the middle of all the different pieces that need to come together. For example, an issue comes up and you think, 'I haven't seen that before, I need to pull in the right people from the right teams, I need to put in place the right processes and I need to get the right technology in place to fix that issue.'

Novatia Consulting Limited is an award-winning top management consulting company in Nigeria 2015.

Novatia Consulting Limited
Suite 22, POWA Plaza, Garki Business District, Abuja
Tel: +234-803-753-1249, 080-9354-6555

www.novatiaconsulting.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Biz And Become Your Own Boss With N15,000 / Breaking News!! Zenith Bank Changes $1 For N398 / jesus is lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.