Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Attention: A Must-read For Anyone That Is Betweeen 16-40 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention: A Must-read For Anyone That Is Betweeen 16-40 Years (675 Views)

Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) / Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) / Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention: A Must-read For Anyone That Is Betweeen 16-40 Years by OgaInnocent(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Topic: WHO IS A YOUTH

Having being a human being living on earth for almost 24 years now, I have come to realise some of the Things I had hitherto taken for granted these are what I term the YOUTH QUESTIONS. Most of our younger generations have been wasted, no thanks to lack of spiritual foresight, creativity, intelligence etc; on their part and also on the part of those who nurture and nature them.

According to the Oxford advanced learners dictionary, a youth could be defined as a person who is young, especially the time of life between between a child and an adult. In other words, it is an intermidiacy between childhood and adulthood. Youthful age is the very one thing that never returns. It is a temporal state of life, consequently, adequate care and precaution must be taken, for an idle youth makes a needy old age and any mistake made at this stage of life could be everlasting, and regrettable. A youth is not someone who is biologically or physically grown up. Though, however, it is growth inclined; but to a greater extent it is maturity that talks who a youth is.

Maturity is synonymous to youthfulness. Time has come for people to understand that maturity goes beyond development of coarse voices in males or shrill and soprano voices in females. It is not all about development of beards. It as well goes beyond development of big "oranges" in females. Maturity is in behaviour, self-esteem and dressing. If you are still wondering what I am driving at, I am telling you to Be matured in walking, talking, dressing, eating etc. The indiscretions of our youth are the happy memories of our old age. Better have ideals in youth, because in old age, you will not.

Always be wise! The youthful period is the most vibrant period one can serve God. Humility and self-control should be another name for youthfulness. Listen to this bible verse (Sirach 18:30-32) "Do not be controlled by your lust. Keep your passions in check. If you allow yourself to satisfy every desire of yours, you will become a joke to your enemies.

Do not indulge in luxurious living, the expense of it will ruin you." It is a thing of dismay that most youths today do not know who they are. The real concept of youthfulness has been misconstrued, misconceptualized or at worse basterdized and underrated. They see life in the spirit as a thing of old age, because they have one or two things to 'tidy'. It is a pity. Kyrie Eleison! -
http://www.ogainnocent.com/2015/07/who-youth-maturity.html
Re: Attention: A Must-read For Anyone That Is Betweeen 16-40 Years by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
seconded

(1) (Reply)

Should Holy Or Christian Hugs Be Abolished? / Adults Lounge BBM Group / was this a surprise proposal *pic*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.