Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Obama Dissatisfied Over Buhari Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Dissatisfied Over Buhari Visit (1044 Views)

Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH / Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Dissatisfied Over Buhari Visit by situationroom: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
President Barack Obama was reportedly dissatisfied by the entire lack of preparation by President Muhammadu Buhari and his entourage during the state visit to the USA.
The source of Examiner.com anonymously said: ”May be we are not reading from the same script, but the overall message by Barack is that they should go get themselves together, then get back with us”.
”We are just being polite about this because your President doesn’t seem to understand a whole lot about government ,” another source in the White House added. President Obama was disappointed that Buhari’s team had no presentation about working with America to save Nigeria’s crumbly economy.

The web-portal noted one more blunder made when Nigerian leader, in defense of his cabinet-selection postponements, published an op-ed in Washington Post, mistakenly blaming the White House of similarly delaying his cabinet selection in the initial stage of taking office.
”I don’t know where he got that information. I am still trying to come in terms with the rationale of the above statement in the said article other than the fact that President Buhari has gone to press to lie against his host in a bid to justify his dictatorial rule over Nigeria” , said Oshiokpekhai Utu-Orbih, a Nigerian attorney and writer based in the United States.
It would be recalled that President Buhari held talks with his American counterpart on terrorism and further plans to foster greater economic ties between both nations on July 20, Monday. He also met with Nigerians in the Diaspora in the United States and his former classmates.
source www.naij.com
Re: Obama Dissatisfied Over Buhari Visit by FastShipping: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
[s]
situationroom:
President Barack Obama was reportedly dissatisfied by
the entire lack of preparation by President Muhammadu
Buhari and his entourage during the state visit to the
USA.

The source of Examiner.com anonymously said: ”May be
we are not reading from the same script, but the overall
message by Barack is that they should go get themselves
together, then get back with us”.

”We are just being polite about this because your
President doesn’t seem to understand a whole lot about
government ,” another source in the White House added.
President Obama was disappointed that Buhari’s team
had no presentation about working with America to save
Nigeria’s crumbly economy.

The web-portal noted one more blunder made when
Nigerian leader, in defense of his cabinet-selection
postponements, published an op-ed in Washington Post,
mistakenly blaming the White House of similarly delaying
his cabinet selection in the initial stage of taking office.

”I don’t know where he got that information. I am still
trying to come in terms with the rationale of the above
statement in the said article other than the fact that
President Buhari has gone to press to lie against his host
in a bid to justify his dictatorial rule over Nigeria” , said
Oshiokpekhai Utu-Orbih, a Nigerian attorney and writer
based in the United States.

It would be recalled that President Buhari held talks with
his American counterpart on terrorism and further plans
to foster greater economic ties between both nations on
July 20, Monday.
He also met with Nigerians in the Diaspora in the United
States and his former classmates.

source www.naij.com
[/s]

Trash.
Re: Obama Dissatisfied Over Buhari Visit by sdindan: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Our mastubator president
Went there jus to take pic
Where 97% + 5% gives you 100%

1 Like

Re: Obama Dissatisfied Over Buhari Visit by SeverusSnape(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
"Buhari is an illiterate"... Professor Snape.

1 Like

Re: Obama Dissatisfied Over Buhari Visit by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Buhari, tell me this is a lie!!
Re: Obama Dissatisfied Over Buhari Visit by situationroom: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
I really think buhari and APC shud learn how to conduct proper research before going out to the world and say things that don't exist.....nobody is contesting with dem
Re: Obama Dissatisfied Over Buhari Visit by preetyb(f): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
I don't even know what to believe these days.
Re: Obama Dissatisfied Over Buhari Visit by MrTemple(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
I don tire ooooooooooooooo
Re: Obama Dissatisfied Over Buhari Visit by arbitter: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
So I decided to chekout this 'rubbish' report and see where exactly its coming from and i ended up finding the original 'report' here

http://www.examiner.com/city-hall-in-houston/anthony-ogbo

Its from the Examiner, written by an Anthony Ogbo. So i immediately started to check his previous 'op eds' and voila EVERYTHING HE'S EVER WRITTEN ABOUT BUHARI WAS FILLED WITH NEGATIVE OPINIONS TOUTED AS FACTS , He basically was writing 'op eds' Campaigning for GEJ and against Buhari so forgive me if i decide to not give a shit about what this old ass man writes in the name of Journalism (Then again Examiner is a site where anyone can submit an article).

SUmmary for ldiots too stupid to understand: the baseless article your touting about has no factual evidence to back anything in it probably because it wasnt written by a real journalist rather a typical anti buharist like yourselves, its just something written by an ldiot who has written several articles filled with lies about Buhari. And last time i checked Opinion's arent Facts nor are they News.
Re: Obama Dissatisfied Over Buhari Visit by Utchgirl(f): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lolzz !

Bubu and APC jus displayed dia ignorance in d international community 4 d whole world 2 see.

Baba go - slow plz hurry up cos Nigerians r waiting 4 ur numerous unfilfilled campaign promises.
Re: Obama Dissatisfied Over Buhari Visit by Naijji: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
Naija!
Re: Obama Dissatisfied Over Buhari Visit by Emekamex(m): 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin grin Even Obama knows that Buhari is a dulla(r)d

Re: Obama Dissatisfied Over Buhari Visit by situationroom: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
FastShipping:
[s][/s]
Trash.
meaning

(1) (Reply)

What Buhari Promised Nigerians. Is He Keeping It? / Picture Of President Buhari With Songstress Onyeka Onwenu Kneeling Down For Him / "Tension" As Buhari Appoints Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.