Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos (19679 Views)

Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) / Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / Nasir El-Rufai To Sue 'The Union' Over False Assets Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by dainformant(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
Following the allegations made by, 'The Union', against governor Nasir El Rufai of Kaduna state -claiming his assets were declared to the tune of N90billion and 40 mansions scattered all over Nigeria, the governor has reacted by signing a defamation case against the online newspaper. The governor who had earlier directed his lawyers to sue The Union newspaper -arrived at the Kaduna High Court on Monday (today) with his team to officially start a case...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/governor-nasir-el-rufai-in-court-to-sue.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
[size=20pt]the burukutu sipping dullard kunu drunk durlardinho will not hold his cows on a leash.[/size]

[size=15pt]CLICK LIKE IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT BUHARI IS A DULLARD[/size].

GEJ we are Sorry.

Space for SELL.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
There must be an atom of truth behind this story

dnt trust APC

they're all the same

yesterday -today-forever

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by temitemi1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lousy man, the man that failed to train his 'vagabond son' undecided undecided undecided

15 Likes

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
We are waiting. I bet he'd withdraw the case. He's knows better than to make his loot a topical 'cause when its open to public scrutiny, he'd get the shorter end of the stick.

6 Likes

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
el-midget make we hear word.

na so APC dey sabi make mouth, were is Tinubu and his billion naira suit against dokpesi and AIT, anuofias

15 Likes

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
EL Rufai the twitter warlord and blackmailer masturbating now that he got served.

Buhari is a Terrorist- El Rufai

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by klem93(m): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Elrufai now and then... kilode
Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by stexsy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
Short people and short reasoning......God ll punish this man if he does not abuse Buhari they way he was abusing Jonathan...

11 Likes

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by Utchgirl(f): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hell rufai !
Biko keep quite let's hear word.
Everytime u will be doing notice -me.
Who u dey form for ?
Like say our perfume dey smell like cumphor ?
Carry ur time abeg .

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by doublewisdom: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nonsense man with gay sons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
Going to court does not automatically mean securing judgement. I am glad that Hell Rufai considered it wise to seek redress in Court. But we will like to see his assets.

By the way: He could have published his REAL assets rather than hiding under the cover of courts

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
hahahaha
Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Fantastic

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by Obascoetubi: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
ok MADE IN ZIMBABWE HELICOPTER, GENERATOR,ELECTRIC CAR & drone
SAITH Technologies founder and inventor Sangulani Max Chikumbutso stands by his two-seater helicopter which uses six different types of fuel. Photo: Aaron Ufumeli/ more. http://kogistar..nl/2015/07/a-zimbabwean-designer-inventor-and.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by rusep: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
temitemi1:
Lousy man, the man that failed to train his 'vagabond son' undecided undecided undecided

Careful Hypertension on the rise.

10 Likes

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by disloman(m): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
barcanista:
Going to court does not automatically mean sucuring judgement. I am glad that Hell Rufai considered it wise to seek redress in Court. But we will like to see his assets.

By the way: He could have published his REAL assets rather than hiding under the cover of courts
I remember last tyme when u wailers saying he should go to court.Now he's in court,u wailer still wailing.Una no get life ni?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by obailala(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
disloman:
I remember last tyme when u wailers saying he should go to court.Now he's in court,u wailer still wailing.Una no get life ni?

The matter tire me... I think they would just keep wailing till 2023.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by shachris02: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
man of action. This would curb the excesses of these online rumour mongers

12 Likes

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by SaiBuharii: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
Man of the people.

6 Likes

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by joystickextendr: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
okay
Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by CR77(f): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
temitemi1:

1 Like

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by 400billionman: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Has he grown taller?
Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by KINGTELLER: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
import java.util.ArrayList;

public class WorkSheet {
public static void main(String[] args){

String header1= "Agenda";
String header2= "Grade-Score";
String underLine = ("--------------------------------------------------------------------"wink;

String[] descr = new String[7];
String[] grade = new String[7];
descr[0] = "Security & Safety "; grade[0]= "F";
descr[1] = "Jobs Creation"; grade[1]= "AWR";
descr[2] = "Feeding Sch Pupils"; grade[2]= "AWR";
descr[3] = "Boosting Naira Value"; grade[3]= "F";
descr[4] = "Fighting Corruption"; grade[4]= "E";
descr[5] = "Power generation"; grade[5]= "grin";

System.out.println ("" );
System.out.printf ("%-30s %s %n", header1, header2);
System.out.println (underLine);

int i;
int endVal = 7;

for (i = 0; i < endVal; i++){
System.out.printf ("%-30s %s %n" , descr[i], grade[i]);
};

System.out.println (underLine);
System.out.println ("" );
}
}

<pre>
Run Output:

Agenda________________________Grade-Score
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Security & Safety ..............................F
Jobs Creation .................................AWR
Feeding Sch Pupils..........................AWR
Boosting Naira Value...........................F
Fighting Corruption............................ E
Power generation............................. .D
null............................................... null
--------------------------------------------------------------------
</pre>
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy No offence ooo. Naa Robot work... grin grin grin
Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by gbishman: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
E don set, now union papers open your mouth now

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by opeloida: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
They should stop deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by nypomaini: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Why is this man so fond of the camera?

1 Like

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by guekele: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by ayoijo: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Diz mallam wanna expose himself

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by moyinoluwabun(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
Childish.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos by KingKuntaVart: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
Another Kunu drunkard... blockhead of the century...... cool receive sense so u stop wasting our tax payers money on ur show biz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti / Edo 2016: Sheriff Should Forgive Us- PDP Lawmaker / Umar Marafa Dies: FCTA Acting Secretary Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.