Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,432 members, 7,800,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Union Bank, Refund Me!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Union Bank, Refund Me!! (1109 Views)

Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me / Dilapidated Union Bank In Chibok Town / Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank, Refund Me!! by kendraloops(f): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
I had a dispense error issue while using Union Bank's ATM here in Akure. I went to my Bank ( unity bank) to fill a dispense error form and since then, Union Bank has been playing me. The latest now is that they're claiming I got the cash on my 2nd trial.

I actually stayed behind after I got the 1st debit alert in error thinking some kind of magic would happen and my money would just fall out which prompted me to try another withdrawal of the same amount(12k), thinking it would be regularised somehow. I got the 12k on the 2nd trial but I'd been debited for both the 1st and 2nd withdrawal(that's 24k debited instead of 12k).

Please, who knows them o, tell them to gimme my money. they have started speaking official English for me, I no wan hear. 12k to me now is like 12million o, my eyes dey chook o.

Happened on 7th July and today is 27th July, no show yet.

laslasticlala
Seun
Ishilove
Re: Union Bank, Refund Me!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
They should investigate well, if the machine did not dispense, it will show in their system, then open account with GTB or Zenith, or First Bank and leave Union Bank and Unity Banks, their services are poor.
Re: Union Bank, Refund Me!! by kendraloops(f): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
imas:
They should investigate well, if the machine did not dispense, it will show in their system, then open account with GTB or Zenith, or First Bank and leave Union Bank and Unity Banks, their services are poor.

Thanks Sir. My Unity Bank account is an NYSC account. My last alawe is what Union bank is messing with. But truth be told, unity bank is good. I give it to them as per good customer relationship. They call and mail all the time to ask how far.
Re: Union Bank, Refund Me!! by kendraloops(f): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
I've just been refunded this night, thanks be to God. its a wrap. Admin, you can delete this thread.

Ishilove
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

I Will Give U A Massive Collection Of Ebooks If You Follow These Steps / Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer... / Simple Supermarket System | Get Paid Daily For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.