Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Where Can I Do 3months Bible Crash Course In Lagos? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Can I Do 3months Bible Crash Course In Lagos? (8479 Views)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / A Crash Course In Judaism (2) (3) (4)

Where Can I Do 3months Bible Crash Course In Lagos? by sucessful1: 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2009
hi guys,

i am looking for a place or bible college where i can do 3 months bible crash course around lagos area.

please any ideal can be posted here.thanks and god bless y'all
Re: Where Can I Do 3months Bible Crash Course In Lagos? by AKO1(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2009
Why are you in such a hurry?

Or have you received a 'calling' to start a church?
Re: Where Can I Do 3months Bible Crash Course In Lagos? by Lagosboy: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2009
My guy wants to start a church be that o.
Re: Where Can I Do 3months Bible Crash Course In Lagos? by Rekky(f): 10:48am On Mar 16, 2009
You can attend Word Of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI). It is at  No 38, Raji Oba Street, Iyana ipaja, Alimosho.
Re: Where Can I Do 3months Bible Crash Course In Lagos? by ukotmi: 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2009
Well, NairaLand Bible College is the best. Here we have Uncle Kunle, Aunty Pilgrim, Deacon SirJohn, Prophet Davidlyn,Rev Hubreality,Rev Donnie among others to coach you.
At least one thing is sure, you will be equipped with different views on issues like tithes, miracles, offerings.
Infact apply now. I am the self appointed Registrar
Re: Where Can I Do 3months Bible Crash Course In Lagos? by kolaoloye(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2009
sucessful1:

hi guys,

i am looking for a place or bible college where i can do 3 months bible crash course around lagos area.

Oh! you want to Bible-crash shocked
You don't know that bible also do crash some pple

NB: Pls never be in a hurry to do the work of the Lord.Ask for the grace to do it well.
Re: Where Can I Do 3months Bible Crash Course In Lagos? by sucessful1: 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2009
guys thanks 4 all ur interest on my search,i dont live in nigeria,i can only afford to come for 3months maximum.i have been searching 4 a place where i can do it here in dublin,but i could'nt find any as dub is a catholic state.a pastor who came 2 my church 4 a visit from lagos said it can be done in naija.

@reky
do u have the phone or the website of the word of faith.pls can u get it 4 me so i can contact them b/4 coming.

thanks and godbless y'all
Re: Where Can I Do 3months Bible Crash Course In Lagos? by manmustwac(m): 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2009
sucessful1:

hi guys,

So u want to crash into the lucrative church business abi? Coz u want to be the successful 1 grin grin

Re: Where Can I Do 3months Bible Crash Course In Lagos? by Rekky(f): 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2009
@ sucessful1

For equiries Mail to wofbi_lagos@yahoo.com or u can call on 01-9501084. Remain blessed.
Re: Where Can I Do 3months Bible Crash Course In Lagos? by JJYOU: 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2009
instead of wasting your time going Nigeria, why not do an online or correspondence course. check too whatever bible school you attend goes with your persuasions
Re: Where Can I Do 3months Bible Crash Course In Lagos? by sucessful1: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2009
@jj

thanks for ur insight but i have tried some online one,i did'nt like it,i was thinking of doing the correspondent,do u know of any good and affordable one.

@
reky do u or have u had any dealings with d wofbi,how good re they?

cheers
Re: Where Can I Do 3months Bible Crash Course In Lagos? by fulgene(f): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
I
Re: Where Can I Do 3months Bible Crash Course In Lagos? by rafealEmmydon(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
Strategic Missions and Leadership Institute is here for you@ Ibeju Lekki, Lagos. 08022132445

just call for more info... we stand by you.
Re: Where Can I Do 3months Bible Crash Course In Lagos? by fulgene(f): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2018
Are you wandering in a spiritual wilderness?
Do you strongly feel there must be a better way and deeper experience in God?
Are you sick and tired of all the solutions you have tried without success?

Listen, the world is stranded and caught in its own web of insipid knowledge.

Any time man-made doctrines have covered the original intention of christ, He (Christ) orders a regeneration, or in popular parlance, Reformation.

Transfiguration Bible Institute (TBI) is commissioned to reeducate and lead this generation back to God via a process of change that starts from inside-out (regeneration). It's a fire place burning on the Pure Word of God and under the facilitation of the Holy Spirit (the illumination).

Pick up your admission form for April and August class. It's only 20 days.
Schedule: Mondays-Fridays
Time: 8am - 1pm daily
Fees: SURPRISINGLY AFFORDABLE (administrative cost only). No charge on the Word of God. Christ paid it all.

Come NOW, weary pilgrim and roam no more. APPLY TODAY!

Call: 08023314994
Visit: TBI COMPLEX / CONFERENCE HALL
17, Abeokuta Street, Off Ejigbo Road, Idimu, Lagos.
Or online at:
http://tbibibleschool.wixsite.com/change

Want some spiritual refreshing? Get it at: www.thenationalpulpit..com

What Is Atheism? / Share Memories Of The Most Enjoyable Christmas Celebration You Had! / Must A Rich Man Give All He Has If He Wants To Follow Christ?