Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join (1808 Views)

Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React / Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by FacelessPatriot: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Eneze1:
I will keep my criticism till after his first year in office.
isn't that too long?
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by BLOTRS: 5:03am On Jul 30, 2015
Truth be told, fankly let's call a spade a spade: Buhari is just basking in the euphoria of Jonathan's achievements, he needs to do something too, Nigerians are getting impatient.
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by BlackBaron: 5:10am On Jul 30, 2015
I'm already impatient. One thing always said is that politicians lie. They lie through their teeth to get elected and then do nada when they get in.

Buhari's two months reign so far has shown him to be more suited to be an EFCC chairman than President. However I'll still be watching. I'm yet to cast him aside, but...
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by BLOTRS: 5:18am On Jul 30, 2015
BlackBaron:
I'm already impatient. One thing always said is that politicians lie. They lie through their teeth to get elected and then do nada when they get in.

Buhari's two months reign so far has shown him to be more suited to be an EFCC chairman than President. However I'll still be watching. I'm yet to cast him aside, but...

exactly my thoughts too, he would have been more effective fighting corruption as the EFCC chairman, since he became the president he has been more or less 'inert' if we use achievements as the yardstick.
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by BLOTRS: 6:02am On Jul 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Calling him DAFTUS is not criticism but saying the truth
we now enjoy constant power supply but some gullible supporters won't recall when GEJ was vigorously transforming the power sector, they want to attribute this feat to buhari who has been going for shopping from one country to the other.
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by FacelessPatriot: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
BLOTRS:
Truth be told, fankly let's call a spade a spade: Buhari is just basking in the euphoria of Jonathan's achievements, he needs to do something too, Nigerians are getting impatient.

I hope he understands
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by FacelessPatriot: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
BLOTRS:

exactly my thoughts too, he would have been more effective fighting corruption as the EFCC chairman, since he became the president he has been more or less 'inert' if we use achievements as the yardstick.

grin grin grin
But what you said is the blunt truth angry
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by FacelessPatriot: 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
BlackBaron:

hmmm...
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by Sheuns(m): 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
I think it will be good if we all stop these criticisms and praises and find something productive to do to help our nation. In my opinion i think we are lazy in this country, lazy not in the sense of not working hard but relying too much on the government to provide all we need, don't get me wrong, yes the government has its own responsibilities to carry out so do we the citizens. In most developed countries they have a booming economy not just because of the government alone but with the thinking and creativity of some of their citizens. I think it will be in the best interest of the nation and we the people to try our best in helping god supporting the government to move this country further. I know the govt has not been doing alot for its citizens(us), but if they are trying to do something for us pls let us stop the criticism. And i think this is the time our creativity, innovative minds and selfless services should come into play. God bless us all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umana Bombards A’ibom Gov Tribunal With Videoevidence / World Most Amazing Borders / Biafra An Online Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.