Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Buhari Makes U-turn, Says 250,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Was Stolen Daily - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Makes U-turn, Says 250,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Was Stolen Daily (3448 Views)

"Oloibiri" Where Nigeria's Crude Oil Was 1st Discovered And Drilled(photos) / Stolen Assets: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says Information Ministry “ll Publish Names / What Okonjo-Iweala Said When Oil Was $76 Per Barrel (Flash Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says 250,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Was Stolen Daily by Brightology2(m): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Continu
Re: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says 250,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Was Stolen Daily by francizy(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
angry
Re: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says 250,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Was Stolen Daily by SeverusSnape(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Gboliwe:
What were you expecting from such a terrorist as this?

I have never seen until now where sons stay at home while their aged father goes out to war and they clap from the comfort of their rooms.

The terrorist asked for the exposure, the insults, the total package and he has it.

Imagine from 1m to 250k. Which kain difference is that. Some foooools will still come to "rationalise" this senile statement
passingshot or Omenka will soon come to dullarhammadu's rescue with one of those their numerous articles. Like the one he (Passing shot) said foolhari is the reason our refineries are about to start working.

just wait...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says 250,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Was Stolen Daily by SeverusSnape(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
francizy:
angry
why is my bros angry?. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says 250,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Was Stolen Daily by francizy(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

why is my bros angry?. grin

Very confused man this Buhari is.. I can't wait for him to probe the past administration so that we go hear word.. Talk talk talk with no action.. He hasn't even started making plans to achieve even 3% of his campaign promises and some people be hailing him..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says 250,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Was Stolen Daily by SeverusSnape(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
francizy:

Very confused man this Buhari is.. I can't wait for him to probe the past administration so that we go hear word.. Talk talk talk with no action.. He hasn't even started making plans to achieve even 3% of his campaign promises and some people be hailing him..
Anybody Who expects anything tangible from this government led by Buhari has more faith than the biblical Abraham. All they know is mouth action. 'I will', "we shall"...and so on. Let them enjoy the change while it lasts.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says 250,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Was Stolen Daily by crystalzoe: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
baba 70! keep giving us change

change of mouth!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says 250,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Was Stolen Daily by aresa: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
ddippset:
so you mean to tell me that if buhari says 250,000 barrels a day, then it means exactly 250,000 barrels will be stolen everyday? Not 100,000 sometimes, not 800,000 sometimes, not 50,000 sometimes, not 1 million sometimes? Buhari meant as much as 1 million got stolen some days and 250,000 some days. It's not possible that exactly 1 million gets stolen daily. Buhari said and I quote : 'as much as million barrels got stolen in a day'. Does that mean everyday? Mumu.

We will ask that such accounts be frozen and prosecute the persons. The amount involved is mind-boggling. Some former ministers were selling about one million barrels per day.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathans-ministers-behind-oil-theft-buhari/

Blame their idiocy and inability to read and comprehend simple English words on poor cognitive skills..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says 250,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Was Stolen Daily by Lanretoye(m): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
All in the name of criticism, some people be cooking rubbish without source...
so many Buhari's mouth piece,but one media aid.
Small time now Ogun go begin punish anybody wey dey misinform nairalanders with false news.
Re: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says 250,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Was Stolen Daily by dustmalik: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
ionsman:
I thought Buhari said during Gej's time, 1million barrels was stolen daily but his government has been able to reduce it to 250,000 . O.p, wasn't that what he said?
This was exactly what he said this morning. But then again, don't expect the Wailing Wailers to listen.
Re: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says 250,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Was Stolen Daily by PointB: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Personally, I don't expect much from the fellow who claimed he failed both woodwork (creativity) and maths (logic). The duara dullard should be leading his cattle across the length and breadth of Nigeria, as his equals are wont to do. Instead the dullard is ruining things for everyone with his idiocy, cluelessness, senility and lack of direction.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says 250,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Was Stolen Daily by papaejima1: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
The guy failed maths, no surprise

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says 250,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Was Stolen Daily by kosovo(m): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
barcanista:
When we tell Buhari to always get his fact right people think we are enemies. The greatest enemies of Baba Buhari are his "Sai Buhari" chanters. They praise him when he errs. The hail him when he flops. From One Million barrels of oil being stolen daily (which is silly to even debate) to 250,000 barrels. I smh for the man
grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says 250,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Was Stolen Daily by Xyg12: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
The rate at which Buhari lies is alarming. Even as illiterate, he still want to pull the wool over our eyes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says 250,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Was Stolen Daily by najoke: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
kosovo:

Kids like you who have hijacked Nairaland with full blown hypocrisy are part of the reasons I don't spend time here.

Like someone said, put the blame on Tecno and cheap Glo BIS Android subscription. Otherwise, your type should be building molds with sand for recreational purposes. Please take a seat!

And fishbrain like u cook up all sort of bullshite cos u have comprehension issues……. I blame ur fellow gullible fishbrain who liked and believed the crap u posted
Re: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says 250,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Was Stolen Daily by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
I guess it's an excuse to wage a war in the Niger Delta.... just watching....
Re: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says 250,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Was Stolen Daily by tafrica(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Only an uninformed and gullible person would believe that earlier allegation of 1million barrels/day of oil theft when we are producing about 2.4 - 2.7million barrels of oil per day and OPEC also has its quota.
This man seems clueless that I first thought. He doesn't seem to be in tune with modern economics.
Re: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says 250,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Was Stolen Daily by Jesusloveyou: 5:12am On Jul 28, 2015
barcanista:
When we tell Buhari to always get his fact right people think we are enemies. The greatest enemies of Baba Buhari are his "Sai Buhari" chanters. They praise him when he errs. The hail him when he flops. From One Million barrels of oil being stolen daily (which is silly to even debate) to 250,000 barrels. I smh for the man
now d figure is reduce from 400,000 to 250,000, u did not shout propaganda again, although PMB was trying to tell us that 'atleast' 250,000 is missing everyday

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says 250,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Was Stolen Daily by Jesusloveyou: 5:41am On Jul 28, 2015
francizy:

i am really disappointed and ashame of u saTANist, so u are excited that ur clueless corrupt hero stole atleast 250,000 barrel everyday, is like ur father personally confess that he stole 400,000 naira ,and d people around assume is around 1m naira, but before investigation, they found out, that atleast 250,000 was missing, will u not still be ashame of ur father?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo / Profiling Nnamdi Kanu... Son Of The Rising Sun - The Sun / Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.