Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja (20116 Views)

Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo / Federal Road Safety Officials Sitting In An Open Van (Pics) / APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by ArmaniUhuru: 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
No matter what, Wike remains the governor of the state. The highest the tribunal will do is demand for a re-run and we all know Wike will still come out triumphant.

God bless you............highest is rerun, and wike will still emerge as winner. Rivers is PDP, ameachi and peterside knows that.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by maxiuc(m): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
This is non of my business
Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by illiad: 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
LET THE ELECTION BE HELD A MILLION TIMES AND APC LIARS WILL STILL LOSE

INFACT THIS CASE MIGHT BE THROWN OUT FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION

SORE LOSERS THIS APC LIARS

1 Like

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
ddippset:
2 things can happen to wike : 1. The tribunal annuls his election and orders the swearing in of dakuku peterside. 2. The tribunal annuls his election and orders an election in 6 months. Before 6 months efcc picks him up for his billion naira fraud in the education ministry. He gets convicted and cannot run again. This is my wish for the wailers.
Wike will spend 8yrs there.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by refreshrate: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
keep wishing masturbator. Damumu Petersh.it won't smell that seat.
Best post today! Thanks boss

2 Likes

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by soundtruth(m): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
No matter what, Wike remains the governor of the state. The highest the tribunal will do is demand for a re-run and we all know Wike will still come out triumphant.

I used to be very confident as you are but the way WIKE is going about this waka is quite confusing.

1 Like

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Now, things are beginning to make sense....

1 Like

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by bigiyaro(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
oga thug, i know u r afraid cos ur boys cant disrupt court proceedins in abj. U know PMB wont take dat shit.
Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by pat077: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Apc in rivers State shld know that this is already a spilt milk and there is noting they can do to pack it. Let them forget about winning the case and start preparation for 2019.

1 Like

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by kr0ne(m): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Airmark, please unban my ID at the rap section and unhide the post I made on FFR. The antispam bot got me. And, yes, I got your verse. I'm still waiting for the rest. Thanks.
Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by DeGenius3(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
Let's see How this Will Turn out.

Meanwhile, Get This FREE Report and
Discover How You Can Earn Double of
Your Current Income Even As An Average
Nigerian Using A Unique Online Business

Here's The Link to The 39 Pages Report
That Will Teach You How:

==> http://serialbusinessinfo.com/new/anb.html
Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by pedro4hope(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
TRIBUNAL OR NO TRIBUNAL WIKE TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by ojnnaco(m): 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
cum rain cum shine na Wike win and will still win again even if they will be a re.run

1 Like

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by dollarlander: 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What you failed to understand is that Nigeria is under a new dispensation. Wike, under the new dispensation is an election fraudster and criminal and will not go unpunished.

He will never be able to contest in the rerun because the court that is about to nullify his election will also punish him by sending him to kirikiri. Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by AleAirHub(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
JEGA01:
The Rivers State Governorship Election Petitions Tribunal has dismissed an application by Rivers State Governor, Nyesome Wike, challenging the power of the tribunal to sit in Abuja, instead of Port Harcourt.

At its sitting in Abuja on Monday, the tribunal dismissed Wike’s application, maintaining that its relocation to Abuja was in order.

Dr. Dakuku Peterside of the All Progressives Congress is challenging the declaration of Wike of the Peoples Democratic Party as the winner of the April 11 governorship election in the state by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

Details later…

http://www.punchng.com/news/wike-loses-bid-to-stop-tribunals-sitting-in-abuja/
Can Someone Advise Gov. Nyesome Wike To Stop The Fight That He Will Never Win As A Governor Of R.State....
For Sure, Election Did Not Hold In Many Location In Rivers State And It Is Clear To Every Body......

1 Like

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by dioman: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
APC is very desperate for Akwa Ibom and Rivers. They should understand that we ain't puppies...so SW/North should be okay for them.

1 Like

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by Cadamlk: 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
The wind of change is indeed blowing.
Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by dioman: 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
AleAirHub:

Can Someone Advise Gov. Nyesome Wike To Stop The Fight That He Will Never Win As A Governor Of R.State....
For Sure, Election Did Not Hold In Many Location In Rivers State And It Is Clear To Every Body......
Yes bro, Kano and Katsina did conduct their election abi...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by jamebro55: 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Gone are the days we browse for free and pleasure on the internet:
Good news!!!!!
Now you can browse and get paid daily in dollars with this link
http://jamebro55.futureNet.club
Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by airmark(m): 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
kr0ne:
Airmark, please unban my ID at the rap section and unhide the post I made on FFR. The antispam bot got me. And, yes, I got your verse. I'm still waiting for the rest. Thanks.

Ok , done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by kr0ne(m): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
airmark:

Ok , done.
Thanks, bro.
Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by eluquenson(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Wike's tenure will definitely be cut short

3 Likes

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by seemsnice: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
stop deceiving ursef, PH ppl are wiser and strong dan u and Wikest

1 Like

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by omokab: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
ArmaniUhuru:

Sharapppppp there my friend. Worse come to worst, they will conduct rerun and I can bet it anytime that Wike will still emerge. Rivers is a full time PDP state.....both ameachi, peterside and your maturbating DUNDEE united messiah knows that. Shey you don hear?
you are the one that suppose to shot up your mouth. Rivers is full time PdP . Are you interested in party or candidate. So,if pdp bring out a criminal to contest under its umbrella you will definitely vote for him. I'm not saying you should not support the candidate of your choice but never say do or die for a particluar party, Apc inclusive. What matter most is having a credible candidates that will deliver.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by Otunbatrafford: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Wike, the chief wailing wailer. By the time you are booted out and EFCC feast on you, it would be done on you that kaki no be leather.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by SeverusSnape(m): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
refreshrate:

Best post today! Thanks boss
Thank you sir.
Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by jogojogo: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Then why is Wike disturbed?

1 Like

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by informato: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
MabraO:

Where ve u heard or seen wen after losing ur case in d tribunal they re run d election?
...it depends on the conclusion
Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by jogojogo: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=soundtruth post=36334579]

I used to be very confident as you are but the way WIKE is going about this waka is quite confusing.[/quote

Once the election is cancelled and re-run scheduled, EFCC would go on active mode to nail Wike. That is why the worries and anxieties in Wike's camp. Certainly, Wike would not remain a Governor in Rivers State. I see PDP fielding another candidate for the gubernatorial election re-run.

1 Like

Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
ddippset:
2 things can happen to wike : 1. The tribunal annuls his election and orders the swearing in of dakuku peterside. 2. The tribunal annuls his election and orders an election in 6 months. Before 6 months efcc picks him up for his billion naira fraud in the education ministry. He gets convicted and cannot run again. This is my wish for the wailers.

No matter hw many re runs, apc can't win pdp in rivers. NEVER.
Re: Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
Once the election is cancelled and re-run scheduled, EFCC would go on active mode to nail Wike. That is why the worries and anxieties in Wike's camp. Certainly, Wike would not remain a Governor in Rivers State. I see PDP fielding another candidate for the gubernatorial election re-run.

Chai see dreamer!!! Even if a re-run is ordered,Buhari would not dare go after wike!!! The man is far too popular and has a cult followership over the entire eastern region.Except he wants to bring down his government!!! No amount of rigging would make APC triumph over him in any election.

In Nyesom Wike You are not dealing with a gentleman GEJ.You are dealing with someone who is streetwise and can bring down the economy of the nation just like Tompolo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday / Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat / Alison-madueke To Be Arraigned On 3rd Of October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.