Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,179 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO (21969 Views)

Nigeria’s Debt Reaching Critical Levels — NEITI / Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N7.1tn In Two Years - Minister of Finance / Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
shalomm:
I Know Jonathan will be blamed.
So who should we blame ?
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
we incurred an external debt of $9billion within 8 yrs because in 2007 obasanjo cleared our debt of $30billion with $12.4billion.

The devaluation of # will increase the debt,,,,, as for domestic debt,, Lagos state is the most indebted and I think the state is capable of paying it back in terms of IGR generated.. and they are not owing workers salary.,,,
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Godjone:
Buhari! is this part of the change? Change has come and we are regretting it already.
Meanwhile the guy above me though. I no understand u ooo?
You should be regretting what Jona has caused this country
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by Happiness87(f): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
money121:
Jonathan thanks so much ooo
did you read the post at all, or you don't understand what you read.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by NovusHomo(m): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
shalomm:

Who else to blame but El Stupido? Remember he was there up until the end of May.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by money121(m): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Happiness87:
did you read the post at all, or you don't understand what you read.
while not.. I read d post frm A to Z we didnt hv choice than to thank Jonathan now...
Or what do u think..@least his the curse of all dis poo
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
adioolayi:
In clear terms...whose administration borrows what and what? it's important to note this was inherited by PMB's administration... so wailers beware

In just 7 weeks, buhari borrowed 2.1 billion dollars.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hope when dem start dey recover stolen loot dem go invest am back into the economy,i no wan hear say dem say,infact if na me be Buhari i go probe from Obasanjo era til date,all men must pay.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by bigiyaro(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
shalomm:
before nko? Nah who we go blame if no b dat clueless GEJ? Am sure he didn't have a clue wen his babes were buyin bullet proof cars n chartering private jets. Metchwwww
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by Happiness87(f): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
money121:

while not.. I read d post frm A to Z we didnt hv choice than to thank Jonathan now...
Or what do u think..@least his the curse of all dis poo
buhari is 2months in office and has borrowed $2.1bn, Ambode has borrowed #39. 4bn, what is your take on that??
bigiyaro:
before nko? Nah who we go blame if no b dat clueless GEJ? Am sure he didn't have a clue wen his babes were buyin bullet proof cars n chartering private jets. Metchwwww
NovusHomo:

Who else to blame but El Stupido? Remember he was there up until the end of May.
texazzpete:
GEJ finished Naija sha...all the high oil price windfall, frittered away. Economy left moribund, forcing Nigeria to continue borrowing to stay afloat.
Terrible.
if they continue at that rate, in 4years time, how much do you think would have been borrowed by buhari??
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by 2tips: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
The meaning of empty treasury
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by chichriso: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
good ............ CHANGE
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by 2tips: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sagamite:
[size=18pt]GEJ till 3069![/size]
Lets vote for the Cretin of Otuoke! grin grin grin grin grin
Ode
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by unite4real: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
shalomm:

What do you expect. Didn't obj almost clear the external debt before he left? Jonathan continued after yaradua to increase them
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by NobleG1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nigeria is drowning in debts, and yet they can't show what they used the money for.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by Senjuchiha: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
money121:
stop masturbating pls!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by Ugosample(m): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
This thread reeks of ignorance..... Damn!!!
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by LadyExcellency: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
unite4real:

What do you expect. Didn't obj almost clear the external debt before he left? Jonathan continued after yaradua to increase them

Our external debt left by OBJ was $3.1 billion
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by cjrane: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
12 trillion?, That one is still too small. Just wait until the dullard begins to borrow his way to wealth. grin
Nigeria go hear nwi, when the debt reach 120 trillion.

I don get my visa to Ghana, because by then, the only country still accepting Naira will be Afghanistan and Somalia
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by Lahotte(m): 12:44am On Jul 28, 2015
Ephemmm:

My friend, this is not about blaming PMB for inability of GEJ to impregnate Patience. If you are talented when it comes to reasoning, the question is what did PDP used this money for in the past 16 years and where are the achievements?

. Tell me the number of PDP members of the last 16 years that are not in the present APC...keep deceiving yourselves...I thought buhari has been after this post for long so he should have a plan for this our 'ALMIGHTY ECONOMY' and overwhelming 'DEBTS'...just accept you voted the wrong man...don't defend him

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by Spybradd: 12:50am On Jul 28, 2015
Richiez:
So the debts are increasing? aaaah isokay isolryt shocked though the bulk of it is from the past administration

see fooo
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by likila: 1:28am On Jul 28, 2015
buhari has killed us!
everybody who voted that President Buhari should hold his head in shame
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by ocelot2006(m): 5:33am On Jul 28, 2015
money121:

Abeg leave GEJ ought of this. GMB incurred the debt, focus on him.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by ocelot2006(m): 5:36am On Jul 28, 2015
neoapocalypse:

You should be regretting what Jona has caused this country

What has GEJ got to do with this?! Abeg focus on the Daura Masturbator.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 28, 2015
ocelot2006:

What has GEJ got to do with this?! Abeg focus on the Daura Masturbator.

The bulk of the debt was incurred during his administration even with the fact that he benefitted more from oil revenues than any other administration.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by rjregina(f): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2015
That's Huge... And Maybe Just Maybe, This
Present Federal Administration Can Help
Us Clear This Debt.
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by bros856: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2015
We are owing $63.81bn mean while the funds stolen to enrich other countries is over $150bn what a country Nigeria. So which means if Buhari can get serious and recover at least have the amount stolen we can bail Nigeria out of debt completely and grow our reserved account. Where is Madam economics Okonji Iwela in all this who told us we are not owing and Nigeria economic growth is very trouble so there is no problem at all. A woman is a woman anytme. Women deceiving us since ADAM
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2015
bros856:
We are owing $63.81bn mean while the funds stolen to enrich other countries is over $150bn what a country Nigeria. So which means if Buhari can get serious and recover at least have the amount stolen we can bail Nigeria out of debt completely and grow our reserved account. Where is Madam economics Okonji Iwela in all this who told us we are not owing and Nigeria economic growth is very trouble so there is no problem at all. A woman is a woman anytme. Women deceiving us since ADAM
Which $150billion is Buhari recovering? From where? Secondly, when did Madam NOI tell you that Nigeria isn't indebted?
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by Candyrain(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2015
gurunlocker:
buhari go pay am... 1 dollar go soon equal 1 naira

*use koboko* Wake up from your malaria sleep, you are having bad dreams brother grin
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by shalomm: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2015
unite4real:

The question you aren't asking yourself is, WHY WAS IT INCREASED? do your research and forget propaganda....

One love
Re: Nigeria's Debt Now N12.12tn - DMO by shalomm: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2015
bigiyaro:

Bro the question you should be asking yourself is WHY WAS IT INCREASED? do your research and forget about propaganda.... share your findings with me.... and prove your point.

One love
God bless Nigeria
God help the President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Thanks Ambode For Repairing Bad Spot Causing Traffic In Addo Road(pics / How Many Wards In Nigeria????? / Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.