Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:43 AM

Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians (84145 Views)

Gowon Commissioning First Graduands Of NDA 50 Years Ago (Throwback Photos) / El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA / First Year Nigerian Defence Academy Students Harassing Civilians (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by gemale(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
& 1 ignoramus wld strt vexn wen AI calls NA human rights abusers. FYI wt is displayd on d pics is human rights abuse... m sure those boyz r only shwn wt dey were taught in 1st yr in NDA.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Banging01: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nigerian Military will not tolerate this unruly behaviour from any cadet, says sanction awaits perpetrators of this shameful act.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Mobsync(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
sinator:
Dear nairalanders,
Even Buhari knows dat dis is happening , he passed tru nda in d hot days.... Wat those cadets are doing is a tradition... And for dat nigga talking of cameras rolling, point of correction the cadets are d ones who snaped demselves.....
With dis points of mine, i advice u to go abt ur daily normal activities... Leave cadets alone ... Tanx

Leave cadets alone? Who's oppressing who? Who should leave who alone? From the way you're talking it obvious that you're either one of them or aspiring to be? You'll meet your size. All of you.

If they're trying to keep up with tradition, why can't they guys go to Sambisa and keep it up with Boko boys, or MEND in the Niger/Delta or the agberos and touts at Ojuelegba, Mile 2, Onipanu, Oshodi or Iyana Ipaja. By the time they deal with them and hang their headless bodies at the foot of the third mainland bridge, the rest of them would seek caution.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by ahmadidani: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
are u aware this people u are seeing on dis pics are now officers nd here are u saying all dis
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Mobsync(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
sinator:
bro if u touch him... Na guard room straight... And besides dey wont just come to u , if u hvnt done sometin wrong

Which guard room? Are they on official duty? Am I the one harassing them or they're the ones harassing me? Me, I would fight for my right and I would readily injure, maim and even kill to defend my integrity and what I believe in.

And about not doing anything wrong, what did those people do to them? Aren't they the ones doing the oppression and not the other way round. Most people said it's a tradition with NDA students. Plumming 101, they called it. By the time they bring this to my side, they'll see madness 101.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Mobsync(m): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
ahmadidani:
are u aware this people u are seeing on dis pics are now officers nd here are u saying all dis

Which officer? They're officer cadets. Termer one. One bar.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by ahmadidani: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
u are happy to tell lies
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Brinxs(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
I for don slap person to coma if to say I dey there. See all these small boys wey just enter bush yesterday. I just wish I was there.

Funny enough, You won't do shiiiiiii
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Anazp: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
FannySwindler:
Not new. That's the tradition. It happens often in Kaduna when they are chanced to visit town.

First Tarma Cadets are the most drilled Cadets so they are sharing their experience. grin

Those making mouth... They will handle you and nothing will happen. grin
u are crazy. talk about urself not other ppl. dont let me deal wit upuuinkasss

1 Like

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Anazp. You are a Crazy Ass Man. Window Licker.

Bring it on.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by haryomikun(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
zeongeon:
what did they pass through during recruitment..you mean recruitment of man know man...I have faced a soldier before and he couldn't do any of my drills...d guy gas out and wasn't strong enough..

The truth is that one on one some civilians will beat soldiers to a pulp.
That was a lazy soldier.... Every soldeir should be able to do any kind of drill. Everything has its bad apples.
That y we sing in the Army Cadet corps 'Na who go tire, lazy officer, na you go tire'
Don't use one soldier to judge all bro... Pls, for your own good
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by haryomikun(m): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, I didn't run away like you're saying. I simply didn't continue pursuing that dream because I couldn't stand that barbaric sight. In retrospect and considering the fact that down the decade the NA is still largely arrogant and condescending in their treatment of civilians, I'm deeply happy I didn't continue.
You could have been a man and withstood the barbaric sight. And you are probably happy you didn't continue coz you were scared of yourself. That you'd be like them when you joined them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by haryomikun(m): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
saxywale:

shut the mess up. Now i really believe that Nigeria is a zoo. I have met soldiers in the UK and Canada and they are the most cultured men and women I have ever met. Not this barbarians we call soldiers in Nigeria.
Thank God you told me to 'shut the mess up' over the internet bro...
Thank God bro....
Thank God......
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by mcg1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
All this boys na through their papa name they take come here na... I don't think this one's can under go military training. Na only naija soldiers de beat civilian anyhow they like oooooooo. If people who are to protect us re the one Harrasin us. Na only papa God now ooo. I fit enter container comot for dis country self.. But I go still dey sha..
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by 2n2k(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
The Defence Headquarters have reacted to this story and promised sanctions for the erring cadets.

https://www.nairaland.com/2484807/defense-headquarters-nigeria-reply-nairaland.photo

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
haryomikun:

You could have been a man and withstood the barbaric sight. And you are probably happy you didn't continue coz you were scared of yourself. That you'd be like them when you joined them

More like it, bro. It's weird these folks Haven't changed the least.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by sinator(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mobsync:

Leave cadets alone? Who's oppressing who? Who should leave who alone? From the way you're talking it obvious that you're either one of them or aspiring to be? You'll meet your size. All of you.

If they're trying to keep up with tradition, why can't they guys go to Sambisa and keep it up with Boko boys, or MEND in the Niger/Delta or the agberos and touts at Ojuelegba, Mile 2, Onipanu, Oshodi or Iyana Ipaja. By the time they deal with them and hang their headless bodies at the foot of the third mainland bridge, the rest of them would seek caution.
suely wen dey are tru with d trainin... Dey will go to sambisa, if some of u are given d opportunity ... U will do d same
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by sinator(m): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mobsync:

Which guard room? Are they on official duty? Am I the one harassing them or they're the ones harassing me? Me, I would fight for my right and I would readily injure, maim and even kill to defend my integrity and what I believe in.

And about not doing anything wrong, what did those people do to them? Aren't they the ones doing the oppression and not the other way round. Most people said it's a tradition with NDA students. Plumming 101, they called it. By the time they bring this to my side, they'll see madness 101.
pipo who hv talked d way u talked ended up in more shit... Besides u wud do d same from d way u hv been talking if u were a cadet
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by sinator(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mobsync:

Which officer? They're officer cadets. Termer one. One bar.
do u knw aw long dat pic has been taken?
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by sinator(m): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
One idiot will just go to someone's twitter handle select pictures and give it any title dey lyk..... I hv seen pictures with different stories attached to it... Well u got ur mouth, but use it wisely...

Freedom of speech is allowed, but freedom after speech is not guaranteed~~ Idi Amin
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by sinator(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
One idiot will just go to someone's twitter handle select pictures and give it any title dey lyk..... I hv seen pictures with different stories attached to it... Well u got ur mouth, but use it wisely...

Freedom of speech is allowed, but freedom after speech is not guaranteed~~ Idi Amin.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Hakagure: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
What a bunch of pussy ass soldiers. Real soldiers are protectors and not bullies. Stupid tradition should end. One on one any of those fuckers, I am taking em out (na to choke, break or KO). Only in Camo do they think they are all that, some civvies on this thread are fucking warriors and killers on their own right. no man should ever put another man down because you are being hazed in your own learning center, who gives a sh$$ about TAMA this TAMA that.

Look, bunch of booger eating Takfiri's chased you soldiers out of Monguno, Bama, Gwoza and Baga, dem no do training like you, dont disrespect civvies..if not for CJTF where would Zaman Lafiya be? We support the army, dont come here and wet the bed, fucking moronic bastard kids giving the army a bad name. Grow the Bleep up

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Hakagure: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dude.. please... just stop OK. Just stfu

sinator:

Freedom of speech is allowed, but freedom after speech is not guaranteed~~ Idi Amin.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Hakagure: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Are they gods, they made a mistake.. own it. The world has moved past this kind of behavior. time for you to grow up and learn what its like to be a warrior. Dont teach the young ones the same habit, this is the kind of mentality that has soldiers burning BRT.

ahmadidani:
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by sinator(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hakagure:
Dude.. please... just stop OK. Just stfu

lol guy aw fa
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by rhames(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
LOC1:
Ordinary cadet! Our military has turned into an organization where touts and human rights violators are bred. Heaven knows what would become of them when they leave the NDA. Give them arms now to face insurgents and they will urinate on their body.

[/b]
[b]the correct word is touts.
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Hakagure: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
You dey quote idi amin? Really? Nah man, time for us all to grow up and leave childish things. The world is not as symmetric as you have been taught, learn not only from tradition, learn from history and from feedback. You need people to support the army, this behavior turns people against the army.

sinator:
lol guy aw fa
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
killercute16:
But if you are admitted,then they are not corrupt?
. I believe am good and those admitted are not qualified
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by dyn01: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
chat2deen:
Cadets are plumming! Plumming 101 pde. They are just causing small chawuzing nah, cracked fire eaters! I feel u guys! That kind regular tins! I guess crabs don finish prep winging and dey wanted to do shake up.
...And ended up buying JOB for their fresh asses? I imagine what they will be like when expelled from the academy
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by mikolo80: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
When I was in high school I wanted to be a Us marine. I was highly impressed by the programs we did in our school then. Along the way I just realised most Army Men are "ZOMBIES". The trainings create Monsters in them especially if they were half-baked.

See their heads for their minds dem dey feel FLY.

"ZOMBIE no go go unless you tell am to go"
"ZOMBIE no go think unless you tell am to think. Even if you tell am ZOMBIE no go Think. No BRAIN,NO SENSE, NO JAM, Na Joro Jara Joro"
"Go and kill, Joro Jara Joro
. Go and DIE, Joro Jara Joro
-FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI
um,yeahthey are fly,(if dem born you well go chook head)
thats what we call CONFIDENCE (ability to make a complete asss of urself without flinching).TRUST ME WHEN THE SHTF they're exactly the kind of ppl you want as your sword and your shield
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by mikolo80: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
LOC1:
Ordinary cadet! Our military has turned into an organization where touts and human rights violators are bred. Heaven knows what would become of them when they leave the NDA. Give them arms now to face insurgents and they will urinate on their body.
no human rights once the SHTF
Re: Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians by mikolo80: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
nickxtra:
Don't mind them. Let them graduate fast to go and face Boko Haram
OH THEY ARE AND THEY DIE ON YOUR BEHALF SO I DUNNO WHY YOU ALL BITCHIN'

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra / Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London / FFK Gives 32 Reasons That Show President Buhari Has Been Replaced With A Double

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.