Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari (11071 Views)

Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard / Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame / APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Rose2014: 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Candyrain:

Young man if you got nothing to say or contribute to the matter of discuss you keep quiet or better still vanish into oblivion. What's with these insults? angry angry angry

Oga why do u sound like you don't know their trademark once you defeat them with facts.
They'll just start insulting you for no reason cheesy
Did I mention that the guy is neither from SS not SE yet he jumped into the thread
His frustration is understandable cheesy

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by vicadex07(m): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Yeah ands that is basically the presentation but the intention is quite understandable and I admire Buhari for his honesty.

What he literally means is that the people of the SE/SS shouldnt expect much political appointments just as it has been playing out before he travelled to the us.

On the other hand, the issue of administartion and other dividends of democracy is non negotiable. He stated that exclusively that he is bound by the comstitution to do just that...hence no PDP governor has been starved of monthly allocations and other extra benefits. Also the recent increase in power generation has been felt accross the country without discrimination. Tell your APC friend to take solace in that
Rose2014:

@ The bolded
At least you acknowledged that something is wrong with that statement

Thank u
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by pazienza(m): 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
HiGod:

What a silly and repulsive write up!!!!!

I think the question that need urgent answer from Jonathan supporters from SW/NC/NW/NE in 2011 is "How did SW/NE/NW/NC feel about their total marginalisation for 6 years of Azikiwe Jonathan administration at the advantage of SE/SS"?

I saw this coming then and I warned Igbos who were happy about the marginalisation of other regions by their Nnamdi Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan.....

I warned SS/SE here on Nairaland about how Jonathan filled up everywhere with Igbos and SS people. Nothing last forever young man. And here the same Igbos are today, wailing and crying.....

How was SE favoured during GEJ and how was SW marginalized?

Can you provide a list of FG infrastructures built within GEJ era, let's see if SE got a lion share of that.

Let's also look at political appointments during the GEJ era.
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Rose2014: 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
vicadex07:
Yeah ands that is basically the presentation but the intention is quite understandable and I admire Buhari for his honesty.

What he literally means is that the people of the SE/SS shouldnt expect much political appointments just as it has been playing out before he travelled to the us.

On the other hand, the issue of administartion and other dividends of democracy is non negotiable. He stated that exclusively that he is bound by the comstitution to do just that...hence no PDP governor has been starved of monthly allocations and other extra benefits. Also the recent increase in power generation has been felt accross the country without discrimination. Tell your APC friend to take solace in that

So If at the end, me n my bestie have finally been lumped together in the same basket cheesy as per people that didn't vote Buhari, it means someone made a wasted effort despite all the enemies bestie racked up while defending Buhari. Supporting him in descriminating with appointment is not going to be any solace, I can tell u that. Buhari might have as well gotten zero votes so we all know we get only whatever the constitution can give

Anyway, I'll convey your message but in a whisper* I don laff am tire and that's not helping cheesy pardon me but I find this very case too funny to hide my true feelings. Chai it's not good to brag too much about a politician

I'm talking about someone who literally became enemy of everyone because of this

Anyway Thanks for your input
Message received

3 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Candyrain(m): 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
Rose2014:

Oga why do u sound like you don't know their trademark again once you defeat them with facts.
They'll just start insulting you for no reason cheesy
Did I mention that the guy is neither from SS not SE yet he jumped into the thread
His frustration is understandable cheesy

The guy is just annoying.

One thing they don't know is that every other thing DAFTUS said after the first statement on marginalizing SE/SS because they didn't give him much vote was an attempt at trying to save his face after realising that he goofed. Out of the abundance of his heart the mouth speaks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by CSTR2: 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by vicadex07(m): 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
was your friend angling for any political post when he was supporting buhari. If yes, them he is not being sincere.

Am from the SW and also made a lot of enemies supporting PMB. Remember southwest was shared almost 50/50 by both parties so you should be able to relate with what am saying. I feel your friend should be more interested in good governance and accountability from whoever PMB appoints which is the main reason why most PMB supporters voted for APC
Rose2014:

So If at the end, me n my bestie have finally been lumped together in the same basket cheesy as per people that didn't vote Buhari, it means someone made a wasted effort despite all the enemies bestie racked up while defending Buhari. Supporting him in descriminating with appointment is not going to be any solace, I can tell u that. Buhari might have as well gotten zero votes so we all know we get only whatever the constitution can give

Anyway, I'll convey your message but in a whisper* I don laff am tire and that's not helping cheesy pardon me but I find this very case too funny to hide my true feelings. Chai it's not good to brag too much about a politician

I'm talking about someone who literally became enemy of everyone because of this

Anyway Thanks for your input
Message received
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by pazienza(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Well, those from the SE that voted for Buhari were simply naive and poor students of history.

They will end up getting what the rest of us that didn't vote for Buhari got!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Rose2014: 12:05am On Jul 28, 2015
Candyrain:

The guy is just annoying.

One thing they don't know is that every other thing DAFTUS said after the first statement on marginalizing SE/SS because they didn't give him much vote was an attempt at trying to save his face after realising that he goofed. Out of the abundance of his heart the mouth speaks.

Gbam!
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by brixton: 12:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Buhari' statement in the A only re-awake my stand that we the black people of this earth are cursed to have bad leaders. How else can we explain how our successive leaders always transform from bad to worse the moment they get into power?
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Rose2014: 12:14am On Jul 28, 2015
vicadex07:
was your friend angling for any political post when he was supporting buhari. If yes, them he is not being sincere.

Am from the SW and also made a lot of enemies supporting PMB. Remember southwest was shared almost 50/50 by both parties so you should be able to relate with what am saying. I feel your friend should be more interested in good governance and accountability from whoever PMB appoints which is the main reason why most PMB supporters voted for APC

No, my friend didn't need any post from Buhari but Buhari's statement definitely hurt a nerve no doubt.

In other words he meant 'I would love to marginalize SS and SE if not for the constitution'
By implication, na Constitution save those two regions from Buhari cos we didn't vote him

Funny enough most of us didn't vote him cos he's perceived as a bigot but people like my friend called us 'sentimental because of biafran war'. You know how it is when ur parents disapprove your marriage and you enter the marriage to see they were right afterall

While my good side wants to console bestie my bad side keeps saying;
See pic

1 Like

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Rose2014: 12:16am On Jul 28, 2015
pazienza:
Well, those from the SE that voted for Buhari were simply naive and poor students of history.

They will end up getting what the rest of us that didn't vote for Buhari got!

This is the sad reality and worse of all, we now see them as sabo that can't be trusted

Some of the politicians among them have ruined their local political careers on this

Imagine if he could say such on camera, how much more offline cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by bashirolu: 12:18am On Jul 28, 2015
Fibs! Look 4 a better gist
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Rose2014: 12:21am On Jul 28, 2015
brixton:
Buhari' statement in the A only re-awake my stand that we the black people of this earth are cursed to have bad leaders. How else can we explain how our successive leaders always transform from bad to worse the moment to get into power?

cheesy cheesy cheesy lmao

It's sad but I agree with u o

4 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Atlantian: 12:31am On Jul 28, 2015
Everyone knows that Buhari is a useless idiot.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by HiGod: 12:35am On Jul 28, 2015
pazienza:

How was SE favoured during GEJ and how was SW marginalized?

Can you provide a list of FG infrastructures built within GEJ era, let's see if SE got a lion share of that.

Let's also look at political appointments during the GEJ era.

President-Nnamdi Ebele-half Igbo(ancestral)
Deputy Senate- Igbo
Deputy Speaker-Igbo
SGF-Igbo
Finance- Igbo
Petroleum-Half Igbo
Health-Igbo
Minting and Printing-Igbo
CBN-Igbo(after Sanusi)
Chief of Army Staff-Igbo(Ihjerika)

With all the above, pls, tell me what is left for the remaining 4 regions.....
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Rose2014: 12:54am On Jul 28, 2015
HiGod:

Deputy Senate- Igbo
Deputy Speaker-Igbo
SGF-Igbo
Finance- Igbo
Petroleum-Half Igbo
Health-Igbo
CBN-Igbo(after Sanusi)

If this was a Biafra thread now, you'll start saying SS and SE are different and ask SS not to align with SE, and that SE is only looking for their oil but when it comes to being mischievous like this, u merge them both as Igbos

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by 7lives: 12:59am On Jul 28, 2015
Rose2014:

Stay on the topic please. Thanks

Shior. truth is always bitter, but better said than never.
Awon werey, God go deliver una.
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Rose2014: 1:03am On Jul 28, 2015
7lives:

Shior. truth is always bitter, but better said than never.
Awon werey, God go deliver una.

Are you from SS or SE?

1 Like

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by pazienza(m): 1:04am On Jul 28, 2015
HiGod:

Deputy Senate- Igbo
Deputy Speaker-Igbo
SGF-Igbo
Finance- Igbo
Petroleum-Half Igbo
Health-Igbo
CBN-Igbo(after Sanusi)

VP- North
Senate president- North
Speaker- North
Minister of defense- North
Attorney General- North
IG of police- North

List of GEJ ministers http://hotnaijanews.com/know-your-fundamental-human-right/

Btw, GEJ is not half Igbo, he is an Ogbia man by tribe,
Ndiigbo had deputy Senate president under Yaradua and finance under OBJ too, and Emefiele was only appointed recently by GEJ.

You simply have no point. GEJ merely gave Ndiigbo equity, but you Nigerians were already too used to Igbo marginalization, that to give Igbo equity is now seen as Igbo favouritism, since it means you have to lose some of Igbo shares you lots had been sitting on.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by pazienza(m): 1:19am On Jul 28, 2015
Rose2014:

This is the sad reality cos we now see them as sabo that can't be trusted

Some of the politicians among them have ruined their local political careers on this

Imagine if he could say such on camera, how much more offline cheesy

Yea. A savvy politician or leader will always stand with his people, because he recognizes the truth that power lies with the people, and you can only retain power if you continue to align yourself with your people demands, agitations and idiosyncrasies. Look at Catalunya politicians, most of them are pro Catalonia independence, not because they want to be, but because they want to retain their power.

Ngige and his likes have paid the ultimate price for not aligning with their people's interest. Even Buhari knows that they are practically useless to him now, he will slowly dump all of them.

Rule of common sense: Always align with your people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 28, 2015
rudebouy:
Wot did Jonathan do for ma state Akwa Ibom?

Wot did Jona do for the south in general?

I regret voting GEJ and if I have my way I wd vote for Buhari over and over again.

We are all praying for the present buhari government lets pray he does something for your state Akwa Ibom and southwest.

You think things are just easy, as you people say, most people are not ready to vote, others are not ready to pay their task. Praising buhari, cursing jonathan, praising jonathan cursing buhari. Remember every government had a plan until they receive a punch in the face. Even Jona! Bokoharam punched jona, wonder what would punch baba!
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by HiGod: 5:51am On Jul 28, 2015
pazienza:

VP- North
Senate president- North
Speaker- North
Minister of defense- North
Attorney General- North
IG of police- North

List of GEJ ministers http://hotnaijanews.com/know-your-fundamental-human-right/

Btw, GEJ is not half Igbo, he is an Ogbia man by tribe,
Ndiigbo had deputy Senate president under Yaradua and finance under OBJ too, and Emefiele was only appointed recently by GEJ.

You simply have no point. GEJ merely gave Ndiigbo equity, but you Nigerians were already too used to Igbo marginalization, that to give Igbo equity is now seen as Igbo favouritism, since it means you have to lose some of Igbo shares you lots had been sitting on.

Victim mentality and covetousness are your downfall; the reason why you are hated in Malaysia, South Africa and here in Nigeria.

You put all North together out of your sheer hatred, selfishness and ignorance but the moment a President- Obasanjo, Yar Adua, Buhari from other regions give an appointment to an Akwa Ibom or Bayelsa man, that is when Igbos usually realise that SS is different from SE. Typical example of my submission is the recent appointment of one of the army chiefs from SS by Buhari, as at today, Igbos are still wailing as to why none of their son was among the army appointees knowing fully well that Yorubas and SS are among the appointees.

However, you claimed that Jonathan gave you guys what you called equity as far as political appointments and government presence are concerned which all the past governments have all refused to give your region. Lol!!! Igbos seem to forget that as much as they could shun out lies, that is as much as we Yorubas could remind or educate them about Nigeria history and make facts available for general public comsumption. Please, can you as a matter of urgency tell me who brought these following people to limelight as far as kitchen cabinet of president is concerned( I meant people closed to president):

1) Oby Ezekwesili,
2)Barth Nnaji
3)Ngozi
4)Ifeanyi Uba,
5)Soludo
6)Agu
7)Nafdac woman (blessed her memory)
coolOgbulafor

National Assembly:
9)Nnamani
10) Okadigbo
11) Wabara
12) Ayim Pius Ayim

All the above in Obasanjo administration alone and these are the ones that i could remember straight away without sourcing for more info from other sources.

It was the same under Yaradua.

Prior to 1999, Yorubas played opposition party all through 1st Republic and Second Republic; 60s and 70s in which Igbos played active roles in the two republics.

It's pretty sad that the same Igbos that have enjoyed more federal presence than the rest of South are the ones wailing about marginalization. You guys are just insatiable...
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by biafranqueen: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2015
Genius100:

The 5% are feeling great because they are already enjoying things they did not enjoy under GEJ like more stable electricity mainly due to Buhari protecting the gas pipelines.

By the way simpleton, don't wait for Adesina. Open your blocked brain to really listen to what Buhari said instead of regurgitating trash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3gViozEJT0

Fast forward to around 54 minutes
where were you when hundreds of people burned to death from the gasoline in Lagos
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by pazienza(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2015
HiGod:

Victim mentality and covetousness are your downfall; the reason why you are hated in Malaysia, South Africa and here in Nigeria.

You put all North together out of your sheer hatred, selfishness and ignorance but the moment a President- Obasanjo, Yar Adua, Buhari from other regions give an appointment to an Akwa Ibom or Bayelsa man, that is when Igbos usually realise that SS is different from SE. Typical example of my submission is the recent appointment of one of the army chiefs from SS by Buhari, as at today, Igbos are still wailing as to why none of their son was among the army appointees knowing fully well that Yorubas and SS are among the appointees.

However, you claimed that Jonathan gave you guys what you called equity as far as political appointments and government presence are concerned which all the past governments have all refused to give your region. Lol!!! Igbos seem to forget that as much as they could shun out lies, that is as much as we Yorubas could remind or educate them about Nigeria history and make facts available for general public comsumption. Please, can you as a matter of urgency tell me who brought these following people to limelight as far as kitchen cabinet of president is concerned( I meant people closed to president):

1) Oby Ezekwesili,
2)Barth Nnaji
3)Ngozi
4)Ifeanyi Uba,
5)Soludo
6)Agu
7)Nafdac woman (blessed her memory)
coolOgbulafor

National Assembly:
9)Nnamani
10) Okadigbo
11) Wabara
12) Ayim Pius Ayim

All the above in Obasanjo administration alone and these are the ones that i could remember straight away without sourcing for more info from other sources.

It was the same under Yaradua.

Prior to 1999, Yorubas played opposition party all through 1st Republic and Second Republic; 60s and 70s in which Igbos played active roles in the two republics.

It's pretty sad that the same Igbos that have enjoyed more federal presence than the rest of South are the ones wailing about marginalization. You guys are just insatiable...

I don't really understand the point you are trying to make. You were even mentioning senators presidents that were not supposed to have been changed so often, if not for OBJ tactics.

Ogbuluafor, and Ifeanyi Uba, really? lol, you are not serious.

Ezekwesili, Soludo, Okonjo, Akunyili were Igbo ministers under OBJ,Igbos didn't have more appointments than other Nigerians during OBJ era, but it always appeared we had more because, most of our technocrats were first amongst equals and completely eclipsed their other Nigerian counterparts.

You have no point, Ndiigbo had always stood with the SS, that you thought GEJ was half Igbo, is a testament to how we see the SS, we always stand for equity.

Igbos were not amongst the military chiefs GEJ last appointed, Ihejirika was replaced with a SS man, but we didn't complain, because GEJ was making Igbo appointments elsewhere, like Emefiele.

If Buhari's appointments had been more inclusive with Igbos,Igbos wouldnt be complaining about Buhari and his vindictive nature.

How has Igboland enjoyed more FG than the rest of the South? All our Interstate express ways lie in deplorable state except Owerri- Onitsha road. The Second Niger bridge is still not available, Enugu Airport only recently became international because of stella, who was forced out of the government by Yoruba media houses for daring to do such.

I had long debunked the myth of Yoruba so called opposition politics, I can't start doing that again today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by meccuno: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2015
kITATITA:
My dear, Buhari is sincere. The honest truth is that those who worked for his election and put their lives on the line should feel the impact of the government they voted for. He also assured all regions of justice and there won't be any discrimination. I voted for him on the three previous occasions he lost. I expect leadership and someone who would demonstrate control and I see that. South East where you and I come from, show me what we can boast of after 16 years of supporting PDP. Show me what we got from 'our brother' Ebele Azikiwe. Let's not think with our hearts.
I am not a GEJ fan and he is not my brother.......he is ijaw and we are igbos........and I don't believe in Buhari because we deserve more than this.......that aside, tell me one thing the Nigerian Nation has done for the SE that would warrant them not to think with their heart? Some times I really don't blame those who want out of this forced marriage.....its high time we stopped deceiving our selves

1 Like

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2015
kITATITA:
My dear, Buhari is sincere. The honest truth is that those who worked for his election and put their lives on the line should feel the impact of the government they voted for. He also assured all regions of justice and there won't be any discrimination. I voted for him on the three previous occasions he lost. I expect leadership and someone who would demonstrate control and I see that. South East where you and I come from, show me what we can boast of after 16 years of supporting PDP. Show me what we got from 'our brother' Ebele Azikiwe. Let's not think with our hearts.
Do you think that SE will benefit anything under the rule of APC/buhari?
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by HiGod: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2015
pazienza:

I don't really understand the point you are trying to make. You were even mentioning senators presidents that were not supposed to have been changed so often, if not for OBJ tactics.

Ogbuluafor, and Ifeanyi Uba, really? lol, you are not serious.

Ezekwesili, Soludo, Okonjo, Akunyili were Igbo ministers under OBJ,Igbos didn't have more appointments than other Nigerians during OBJ era, but it always appeared we had more because, most of our technocrats were first amongst equals and completely eclipsed their other Nigerian counterparts.

You have no point, Ndiigbo had always stood with the SS, that you thought GEJ was half Igbo, is a testament to how we see the SS, we always stand for equity.

Igbos were not amongst the military chiefs GEJ last appointed, Ihejirika was replaced with a SS man, but we didn't complain, because GEJ was making Igbo appointments elsewhere, like Emefiele.

If Buhari's appointments had been more inclusive with Igbos,Igbos wouldnt be complaining about Buhari and his vindictive nature.

How has Igboland enjoyed more FG than the rest of the South? All our Interstate express ways lie in deplorable state except Owerri- Onitsha road. The Second Niger bridge is still not available, Enugu Airport only recently became international because of stella, who was forced out of the government by Yoruba media houses for daring to do such.

I had long debunked the myth of Yoruba so called opposition politics, I can't start doing that again today.

Victim mentality in a full display!

Here we go again, Obasanjo tactics!!! Yorubas made Igbos to betray themselves!!!

I presumed it was Igbo media not Yoruba media that brought the issue of Tafa Balogun, Bankole, Bode George, Etteh, FFK, Abosede(Education minister) to the public....(All aforementioned names are Yorubas). Igbos are the most retarded and bigoted region in this country and that is why we all stay away from that region.

Yorubas media made Malaysians, Chinese and South Africans to hate Igbos......

Yorubas media made Stella Odua a thief

Yorubas media made FFK to Bleep Ojukwu's wife-Bianca..

Yorubas media made Hausas/Fulanis to commit pogrom against Igbos...

Yorubas media was responsible for the imprisonment of Alex Ekwueme...

Yorubas are always responsible for all your problems...

However, the same Yoruba Nation is your region paradise where all your kinsmen made their money and remit money back to their region to feed their starving families....

If I were Igbos with dignity and self-respect, I will move all my things and leave Yoruba Nation behind so as to prove to your supposed enemies-The Yorubas that you are up to the task.

Why don't you debunk the fact that you ingrates have been forming alliances with the North since independence at the expense of the South until God decided to punish your region in their own coins by using the same Master-Hausas/Fulanis to send millions of Igbos to their early grave.

Igbo Technocrats indeed!!!! Lmao!!!!! Nigeria was pretty doing well economically with Northern semi illiterates at the helm of affairs in all our ministries until your supposed Igbo Technocrats took over these ministries and destroyed our economy. Where are they today?

Go and see Yoruba technocrats doing amazingly well around the globe. One of them was former minister for Agriculture who later became a president of ADB.
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by pazienza(m): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by StOla: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Rose2014:

Aha!!! Do u know in a sane country, any president that mistakenly makes such utterance would've resigned by now?

Anyway let me not derail
So back to topic:
What now becomes of my people that defied all advice to give to them now that the so called 5% that doesn't count

In all honesty, if Buhari detailed what is the common practice with our mediocre democracy, then emphasised that he has to play fairly according to the constitution, shouldn't you be commending him for that?

Now in a sane country, shouldn't Jonathan have resigned or been impeached for making his infamous "HOW MUCH DID JIM NWOBODO STOLE" remark at a political rally?

When did it become right for a president to advocate for theft because the money in question ($5m) is chicken change?

Don't you think you ought to be ashamed of yourself for voting such a morally deficient candidate?

Shouldn't you apologise while weeping profusely, for the shame you wanted to put your family and country through?
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Do you think that SE will benefit anything under the rule of APC/buhari?

It can't be worse than where we are, since SE didn't benefit from GEJ/PDP. Any activity under APC/buhari can only be gainful
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by pazienza(m): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2015
Choi, my long and lengthy reply to Higold just got deleted. I am so pisssed off right now. I will reply you( Higod) later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Typical Igbo Village In The USA. / Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed / Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.