Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari (11069 Views)

Any SE Or SS That Supports Buhari Henceforth Is A Bastard / Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame / APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by fx45(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
HiGod:
Please, I implore you to pick Nigeria history book (not the ones written by Igbos ooo); read and see what the bigot called Aguiyi Ironsi did....
You see where you nailed yourself?

Why should I discountenance materials from Igbo authors and embrace the ones from people who embarked on a genocide against the Igbo nation? You can't be serious.... Are they supposed to see things through my own point of view or to support the carnage and blood-letting they unleashed on the Igbo nation?

Now tell me, does it mean the Igbo chroniclers of Nigerian history do not have an opinion or they're only expected to be seen and not heard? My friend, in all honesty I think you're an unrepentant bigot of the highest grade. Folks like you are the reason why we continue to scream for Biafra. You're so full of hate and a complete waste of time.

Now get out and get very far away from here!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by onenaira3: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Rose2014:
My best friend has been an ardent supporter of Buhari before and after campaign until Buhari's latest interview. We were speaking today and the next thing I heard was 'Nigerian politicians never fail to dissapoint' I was like 'how?' 'Even Buhari too?' As expected, my friend is very disappointed with what Buhari said in US.
After our conversation, I began to wonder about so many things.
Some of you guys made enemies with your friends and families by supporting Buhari but it seems your best is not seen as good enough by the president

My question now is this: Now that Buhari has said he'll marginalize those constituencies that gave him less votes so he can appreciate the ones that gave him more, where does this statement leave you guys? What are you going to do now?
Any lesson learnt? Share your experiences pls

No insults intended

The same with my big sister. Till this day anytime I call back home to see how they are doing, I fucking laugh and mock her. She doesn't like picking up my phone calls anymore because I'm always clowning her especially when Buhari makes a blunder or when another story of Nigeria increasing poverty is announced. Hell last time I even told her I'll wire her $1 only so she'll be get 200 and something naira before that shits hit 300 mark especially with the rate it's falling. Now She and several people I know regrets voting for Buhari, always whining about it and I extremely love sending my sis links to NL where she can read for herself what the yoloba and north are saying about ppl like them who stupidly went and voted buhari thinking those motherfuckers actually care for am and see them as "one". I'm about to send your topic as well. It's a beauty. The video where buhari actually dismissed their votes by saying those that gave him 5% would be marginalized was what broke it all for her especially when I sent her exact comments from yoloba and Hausa justifying and applauding that statement. I made sure I sent that out to every SS and SE people I know that voted for buhari. One of my cousin is the only one that i haven't cracked yet but I'm confident he'll soon crack and I cannot wait to mock him too.

The saddest part of it all, she and three of my cousins were the only people in my entire family that actually went out and vote. The worst part of it all, all four of them were Buhari supporters, the rest of my family stayed their asses as home or work despite they expressed they didn't want buhari to win. my bestfriend even told me no one in his entire family voted. None whatsoever. Supposedly they didn't want to "risk their life". Smfh. Personally I'm glad Buhari is showing obvious bias to north and showing his tribalistic trait, and i extremely loved when he made that 97%, 5% comment, maybe just maybe this will teach both SS and SE individuals to get their lazy asses up and go vote rather than staying home and wishing the results they want announced without them making an effort to bring it forth becomes a reality.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by HiGod: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
fx45:
You see where you nailed yourself?

Why should I discountenance materials from Igbo authors and embrace the ones from people who embarked on a genocide against the Igbo nation? You can't be serious.... Are they supposed to see things through my own point of view or to support the carnage and blood-letting they unleashed on the Igbo nation?

Now tell me, does it mean the Igbo chroniclers of Nigerian history do not have an opinion or they're only expected to be seen and not heard? My friend, in all honesty I think you're an unrepentant bigot of the highest grade. Folks like you are the reason why we continue to scream for Biafra. You're so full of hate and a complete waste of time.

Now get out and get very far away from here!

Really!!!

I am not surprised at your submission knowing fully well that you are one of those typical Igbo men out there with victim mentality; It's in your DNA.

Genocide you said!!! Lmao!!!! Genocide says who? Igbos of course.... Igbos ll continue to amaze the rest of Nigerians with their drooling, whinning, wailing and crying endowment.

You foolishly went into a war and got killed like chickens but only for you to turn around and started screaming genocide after you had been shamefully defeated at the foot of Yoruba soldiers. Genocide indeed!!! The evidence of your threat as supposed Biafra Nation is on YouTube in which Ojukwu was bragging about what was about to befall Nigeria as a Nation and the whole world was watching......

The only person who committed Genocide against his people is Ojukwu; pls hold him responsible for your shameful outing as far as the war is concerned.

The smartest person who was Awolowo then knew that Yoruba Nation was surrounded by Northern soldiers and he ensure the safety and security of his people ......
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Chiaka(f): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
South South / South East gave him the least vote and that's the region where the bulk of Nigeria Revenue comes from so what the hell does he mean??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Rose2014: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
onenaira3:

The same with my big sister. Till this day anytime I call back home to see how they are doing, I fucking laugh and mock her. She doesn't like picking up my phone calls anymore because I'm always clowning her especially when Buhari makes a blunder or when another story of Nigeria increasing poverty is announced. Hell last time I even told her I'll wire her $1 only so she'll be get 200 and something naira before that shits hit 300 mark especially with the rate it's falling. Now She and several people I know regrets voting for Buhari, always whining about it and I extremely love sending my sis links to NL where she can read for herself what the yoloba and north are saying about ppl like them who stupidly went and voted buhari thinking those motherfuckers actually care for am and see them as "one". I'm about to send your topic as well. It's a beauty. The video where buhari actually dismissed their votes by saying those that gave him 5% would be marginalized was what broke it all for her especially when I sent her exact comments from yoloba and Hausa justifying and applauding that statement. I made sure I sent that out to every SS and SE people I know that voted for buhari. One of my cousin is the only one that i haven't cracked yet but I'm confident he'll soon crack and I cannot wait to mock him too.

The saddest part of it all, she and three of my cousins were the only people in my entire family that actually went out and vote. The worst part of it all, all four of them were Buhari supporters, the rest of my family stayed their asses as home or work despite they expressed they didn't want buhari to win. my bestfriend even told me no one in his entire family voted. None whatsoever. Supposedly they didn't want to "risk their life". Smfh. Personally I'm glad Buhari is showing obvious bias to north and showing his tribalistic trait, and i extremely loved when he made that 97%, 5% comment, maybe just maybe this will teach both SS and SE individuals to get their lazy asses up and go vote rather than staying home and wishing the results they want announced without them making an effort to bring it forth becomes a reality.

My name is Rose2014 and I endorse this post in it's entirety cool

2 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by pazienza(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
HiGod:

Ode!!!

Old story written by your worthless forefathers called Nnamdi Azikiwe, ugly coward called Ojukwu and that idiot called Chinua Achebe.......

Awolowo legacy lives on while nobody in your cursed region has made history

Oteh is a mere treasurer.

It's like comparing Exchequer of UK to a president of an African country.....

What legacy? Awo's only legacy is Ibadan and it's Brown roofs and inferior free education that led to this. https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics

2 Likes

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by phyllosilicate(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
winniz:

You have accepted your governor is a Huge Failure and OBJ was no different cos after OBJ's eight years of misrule, Edo state could only boast of a mere bypass cheesy
I don't have time to argue with your like.
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Moheat(m): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Genius100:

The lesson I learned is that you are a moronic simpleton that failed comprehension in secondary school. To make matters worse, you are also an ignorant fool...

Learned? And you are accusing someone of not comprehending?

1 Like

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Genius100: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Moheat:

Learned? And you are accusing someone of not comprehending?

Ignoramus.... "Learned " is the way it's said in American English...
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by cheruv: 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Abeg no vex for my SS people. Na those SE people dey drag us enter this thing. Many of us SS people are not complaining about marginalization. If you check, they're mostly from SE.
When I called some tribes slaves on another thread you went hysterical shocked now you're exhibiting those characteristics that define them.
I'd not bother retorting your rants..kos there are Igbos of SS nomenclature. Once they're separated from the other SS vermins like you,that day you'd know the difference between ibo and Igbo angry

1 Like

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Moheat(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Genius100:

Ignoramus.... "Learned " is the way it's said in American English...
The last time I checked Nigeria is a British colony.

1 Like

Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Abeg no vex for my SS people. Na those SE people dey drag us enter this thing. Many of us SS people are not complaining about marginalization. If you check, they're mostly from SE.
And how do u know a SE person on Nairaland?
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by fx45(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
simpleseyi:
Don't let me make comments that will earn me a life ban. You are getting me angry. Yo cannot work in GTBank and go to First Bank to collect salary. Kano gave Buhari 1.9 million votes, Katsina gave Buhari 1.7 million votes, Kaduna gave Buhari 1.3 million votes, do you expect the whole South South and South East of 11 States that did not give Buhari up to 200,000 votes to get as many appointments as Kano alone? No, No, No. The whole of South South and South East will not get up to what Kano alone will get in terms of appointments. South South and South East will get Minister of State II for Environment, Minister of State II for Labour and Productivity, Minister of State II for Culture and Tourism (gully erosion sites are tourist attraction), Minister of State II for Women Affairs (to arrest child labourers, baby factory operators, and human traffickers all in South South and South East).
How many votes did you noise making Southwasterners give Buhari? I can categorically tell you that it wasn't as much as what Kaduna state alone gave him. You guys seem to have entered the self-deceit train again... If SS/SE gets nothing, then SW would equally get nothing as well.

You guys gave him something in the region of 53% and I don't think he has any special plans for any 53 percenters. We're all in the same turbulent boat mate! You better face reality and stop the unnecessary and incessant masturbation.

Southwest.... Masturbating Masturbators!
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by sdindan: 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
kITATITA:
My dear, Buhari is sincere. The honest truth is that those who worked for his election and put their lives on the line should feel the impact of the government they voted for. He also assured all regions of justice and there won't be any discrimination. I voted for him on the three previous occasions he lost. I expect leadership and someone who would demonstrate control and I see that. South East where you and I come from, show me what we can boast of after 16 years of supporting PDP. Show me what we got from 'our brother' Ebele Azikiwe. Let's not think with our hearts.
After 100 yrs of calling ursef a Nigerian
What have you gain?
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 29, 2015
sdindan:

After 100 yrs of calling ursef a Nigerian
What have you gain?
I am not calling myself a Nigerian, I am a Nigerian
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Eiyaa ndo Nwannem

Just like the prodigal son, u can go back to those you hurt in the process(family n friends) and apologize
lolzzz, i didn't hurt anyone, i just told them(during the election) to respect my decision. All of them was very much amazed with my dicision. They all voted for oga jonathan while i voted for Mallam Buhari.
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by Rose2014: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2015
STPEACE:
lolzzz, i didn't hurt anyone, i just told them(during the election) to respect my decision. All of them was very much amazed with my dicision. They all voted for oga jonathan while i voted for Mallam Buhari.

Chai u mean u went that far cheesy
Oya sorry I no laff you again, At least you're not the only one that was made to believe he's the much awaited messiah cheesy cheesy

Good morning dearie
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by seemples(f): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
rudebouy:

You mailed?
Re: Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari by rudebouy: 12:20am On Aug 02, 2015
[quoteauthor=seemples post=36510061]
You mailed?[/quote]
yes i did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Typical Igbo Village In The USA. / Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed / What Is The Current Petrol Situation In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.