Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President (99411 Views)

Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo / BMW 750li: The Official Car Of Nigeria's Inspector General / A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by shilexworldsexy(m): 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
worthytalk:
The official car of the zoo president. Shameless baboons and monkeys celebrating car built by correct human beings. What can the zoo produce apart from corruption?

Smh for u, I think it's high time we beg true Nigerians and nairalanders to pray for u, for God to give u brain so that ur kids will not be crying and covering their faces when u talk outside. Cos u've got no brain guy. I think u nid to grow up and start thinking like someone who's gonna be a dad someday. They showed u the president official car, instead of us to say something reasonable u jst dey yarn rubbish. I pray u get sense

2 Likes

Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
odeotito:

You must be a very rare occurrence 'cause it is rare, very, very, rare to find any living creature who is not an animal calling his country a Zoo! It is incontestable who you really are!!

ROTF gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
lawanson44:

Your point is very valid but remember that this is a man who hates the Igbos with a Passion
Seconded sire
Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
MrMcJay:

Is the Governor of Anambra or Enugu state using an IVM vehicle?

Charity starts from home.
Sir, Where iis home? ii see home as Nigeria not enugu or anambra undecided
Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by Candyrain(m): 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Here is your answer: Since the US code for Obama is POTUS then the code for Buhari should be DAFTUS from the world DAFT according to the coiner grin

Gurunlocker

1 Like

Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by Iamoilprince(m): 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
my God wen will i enter this car in my life ? God pls help me
Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
LordVarys:

The S550 Buhari is using now was the same GEJ used, he recently turned down a proposal to get custom made armored s600 to replace the current rides
o.o have you watched any of GEJ entrance b4? He used S500 and not this,

1 Like

Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by oderinde151(m): 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
Bossforeva:
o.o have you watched any of GEJ entrance b4? He used S500 and not this,
LordVarys:

The S550 Buhari is using now was the same GEJ used, he recently turned down a proposal to get custom made armored s600 to replace the current rides
. na money do am for dis life
LordVarys:

. na money do am for dis life
Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
LordVarys:

Whatever! That is budget car any middle-class person can afford! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by saintfaculty(m): 12:14am On Jul 28, 2015
Same with d sultan of sokoto official ride
Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by bashirolu: 12:16am On Jul 28, 2015
Bullet proof
Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by kgr8mike(m): 12:26am On Jul 28, 2015
American president uses made in American car but his Nigerian counterpart does not know that. What a shame.
Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by HiGod: 12:41am On Jul 28, 2015
worthytalk:
The official car of the zoo president. Shameless baboons and monkeys celebrating car built by correct human beings. What can the zoo produce apart from corruption?

The only Zoo in Nigeria is in the East and it's called Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by HiGod: 12:44am On Jul 28, 2015
CFCfan:
INNOSON should aspire to produce Nigerian presidential vehicles.

Let Innoson produce for all the local igbo governors first before going towards Abuja...

2 Likes

Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by MrMcJay(m): 12:47am On Jul 28, 2015
vimi:

Sir, Where iis home? ii see home as Nigeria not enugu or anambra undecided

That's beside the point. If the immediate constituency of Innoson can't use his vehicles as police patrol cars not to talk of the Governor's vehicle, why should someone in far away Abuja use it?

2 Likes

Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by prospero15(m): 1:07am On Jul 28, 2015
odeotito:

You must be a very rare occurrence 'cause it is rare, very, very, rare to find any living creature who is not an animal calling his country a Zoo! It is incontestable who you really are!!

OMG!! LWKMD!! Cnt stop laughing...I tink u will hve 2 lend me this ur comment..I need 2 use it on some people

1 Like

Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by tsdarkside(m): 1:16am On Jul 28, 2015
damnit!!! why is he not driving a nigerian made car....DAMNIT... imaging the president,driving nigerian made car,the sales of nigerian made car would shoot up...everybody would want to have one.....damnit!!!
Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:31am On Jul 28, 2015
deebsman1:
May God bless PMB, cool ride...... But y dem no wash d tire?

You go do am na! Abi dem no go allow you?

1 Like

Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by ocelot2006(m): 3:13am On Jul 28, 2015
I stand corrected.
Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by Lovechyld101(m): 3:20am On Jul 28, 2015
The beast is just science garbage who needs the beast when bad otumopo jazz dey ,hv u wonder why and interstate wud have accident everybody will die except the driver.

1 Like

Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by donttouch: 4:20am On Jul 28, 2015
When my father was president, he was using peugeot 404
Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by anonimi: 4:30am On Jul 28, 2015
vimi:
"In countries that have indigenous automobile manufacturers, the government will usually commission one of the national automakers to provide a state car, or allow several to provide cars for an official state fleet"

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_state_car

Yet pmb iis there rocking a German Mercedes instead of IVM angry

The man is simply showing lots of love for West Germany and President Michelle. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by galadima77(m): 5:59am On Jul 28, 2015
worthytalk:

shame on you!
Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by DLuciano: 7:04am On Jul 28, 2015
LordVarys:
There was a thread on frontpage about The Beast, Barack Obama"s car so here are a few pictures sourced online of the Nigerian Presidents ride.
cc lalasticlala,ishilove
Why do u always compare obama's to buhari's? is there any bases? obama is to technology as buhari is to cow, obama is to civilization as buhari is to primitivity.
Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by Exponental(m): 7:21am On Jul 28, 2015
SenseiX:
All Nigerian Presidents have always used cars from the Mercedes S Class series it seems.
Abacha used Peugeot 605 limo.
However,benz is a car of class. with its little luxury, it's worth it.
Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by Dolypson04(m): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2015
Anyone has idea of its price? Would love to get one for my mama very soon.
Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by maestroz: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2015
I bet you the car was bought from copart as accidented
Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by daywatcher: 7:29am On Jul 28, 2015
Why does it have to be Mercedes? Why not Innosun?

I am not from SE
Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by aspirebig: 7:31am On Jul 28, 2015
How will the car end petrol scarcity or reduce forex or pay unemployed graduates, or give us steady power supply or feed primary school pupils 3 times daily, or eradicate BH,create education for all fight corruption, or pay workers salary, or is this the cheap government, or give us a good national borders or turn 1# to1 $.etc

These were just few of the the many promises of change...
Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by batstan(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Still waiting for the day IVM will produce our presidential Beast.
Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by aspirebig: 7:34am On Jul 28, 2015
kgr8mike:
American president uses made in American car but his Nigerian counterpart does not know that. What a shame.

Bros, we never fit construct road, na presidential car we wan produce?
Re: Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President by sherrylo: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2015
MrMcJay:

Is the Governor of Anambra or Enugu state using an IVM vehicle?

Charity starts from home.

Don't mind them. Did GEJ use any IVM car at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Right Hand Drive (RHD) To Left Hand Drive (LHD) Conversion / SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) / In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.