Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn (3227 Views)

Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye / 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Ramnon2: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
I WEEP FOR MY FATHERLAND!
----------------------------------------
Many of my friends and comrades with whom I tirelessly worked to elect President Muhammadu Buhari will condemn,castigate and pillory me for what I am about to write on Muhammadu Buhari, the
president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
------------------------------------
Please give it to me, I can take it.
President Buhari declared in Washington,DC during a question and answer session that he would not treat the constituencies that gave him 97% of their votes the same way he would treat those ones that gave him 5% of their votes because, according to him, it would be unfair! I couldn't believe
this was a man I spent my money and time to elect into office.
It is a monumental betrayal of trust and confidence. This asinine declaration reflects the torrid state
of mind and abject performance of our president.
First, it shows that our president is not lucid enough and mentally capable to steer the ship of the nation because he didn't understand the question that was asked of him.
-------------------------------------
The president asked the program
moderator the meaning and clarification of the question! Nevertheless, my president still humiliated the nation with his
response. This was a colossal demonstration of poor performance.
------------------------------------------
Secondly, the response elucidates the thought process and the inner workings of the mind of the
president, and it portrays him as a very regional and ethnocentric leader. This guy has just given the secessionists and agent provocateur a legitimate reasons for their agitation.
---------------------------------------
He has also explained the reason
and justified why over 90% of his recent appointments are of Hausa/Fulani stock.
It is, therefore, excruciatingly painful for me to declare here
without mincing words that, the man, Muhammadu Buhari, is certainly not the right man to take Nigeria to the promised land. All patriotic citizens and lovers of democracy should go back to the drawing board with the view to
identifying the right man to lead the nation in 2019. Muhammadu Buhari is certainly a man of the last century and should be
consigned to history.
--------------------------------------
Frugality, prudent management of the treasury and war against corruption are certainly not all that it takes to create and birth a nation of our dream. The creation of a better Nigeria where every segment and constituent is treated equally and non-discriminatorily
requires more than chicanery of war against corruption. I expect and desire a Leader who sees the whole nation as his constituency regardless of whether one state or the other voted for him or not. A
leader and a president that actually does more for the states or regions that refuse to vote for him.
-----------------------------------------
A president that works assiduously to turn a political enemy into a
political friend and ally. Nigeria, as a whole,needs and deserves a leader and a president that emphasizes what unites us but
undermines what divides us and acts and does everything to unite the country.
A president that treats an Igbo boy as well as he treats a Fulani boy. This is my hope and dream for my fatherland.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Ramnon2: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2015

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
undecided
Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Ramnon2: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
See responses from Nigerians from different ethnic groups including Yorubas here

https://www.facebook.com/bayo.badmus2?fref=ts

and here (after sharing of the original post by an Igbo man) https://www.facebook.com/Dan.Destiny/posts/890074064400485?fref=nf&pnref=story
Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by TheFreeOne: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin

If Bayo is just seeing Buhari for whom he is then some of us will make good prophets.

Anyway I hope Buhari will improve for better 'in the fullness of time' and eschew bigotry so that we'll all be proud of naija.

God bless the FRN.

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
This is interesting...

The yorubas in my area dat wanted to kill themselves so dat baba will win are now calling him "baba werey" grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Ramnon2: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Bayo's follow up article on his fb page:

I wish to express my thanks and appreciation to all my friends and comrades who called, texted or messaged me on my comment regarding our president. Your advice and suggestions are well noted. I also thank those friends with friendly and lenient commentaries and responses. I know you write with tongue in cheeks. Thank you for showing that my friendship with you means that much.

Now, to those who do not know me but chose to write out of ignorance, please be rest assured that we all love Nigeria and want our president to succeed. However, the love for our fatherland should trump our admiration for any president. President comes, president goes but Nigeria would, hopefully, live forever. Patriotism to the fatherland is paramount and non-negotiable for me. I worship no president and I worship no leader! My allegiance is to Nigeria. Therefore, expect more brutal reactions from me each time our president goes astray. The gloves are off. Nobody, no human being can silence me. God bless our fatherland.

https://www.facebook.com/bayo.badmus2?fref=ts
Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Demmocrats(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Demmocrats(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by kingslly(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
PMB is simply an Ethnic Bigot.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Ramnon2: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
Why was there not a single woman in the entourage of President Muhammadu Buhari on his just concluded official visit to the States? Nigerian Women Organization (NWO) over to you!
.. Bayo Badmus https://www.facebook.com/bayo.badmus2?fref=ts

4 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Ramnon2: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
The composition and selection of the presidential entourage to the US by President Buhari was very poor and uninspiring. It is sad that Buhari did not consider it prudent to surround himself with capable technocrats during the visit. He went on this important visit with moribund governors who have nothing to offer at this crucial state visit. It is very disgusting, pathetic and embarrassing looking at these individuals in Washington DC. It was close to a national disgrace!

Bayo Badmus https://www.facebook.com/bayo.badmus2?fref=ts

4 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ramnon2:
I WEEP FOR MY FATHERLAND!
Many of my friends and comrades with whom I tirelessly worked to elect President Muhammadu Buhari will condemn,castigate and pillory me for what I am about to write on Muhammadu Buhari, the
president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Please give it to me, I can take it.
President Buhari declared in Washington,DC during a question and answer session that he would not treat the constituencies that gave him 97% of their votes the same way he would treat those ones that gave him 5% of their votes because, according to him, it would be unfair! I couldn't believe
this was a man I spent my money and time to elect into office.
It is a monumental betrayal of trust and confidence. This asinine declaration reflects the torrid state
of mind and abject performance of our president.
First, it shows that our president is not lucid enough and mentally capable to steer the ship of the nation because he didn't understand the question that was asked of him.
-------------------------------------
The president asked the program
moderator the meaning and clarification of the question! Nevertheless, my president still humiliated the nation with his
response. This was a colossal demonstration of poor performance.
------------------------------------------
Secondly, the response elucidates the thought process and the inner workings of the mind of the
president, and it portrays him as a very regional and ethnocentric leader. This guy has just given the secessionists and agent provocateur a legitimate reasons for their agitation.
He has also explained the reason
and justified why over 90% of his recent appointments are of Hausa/Fulani stock.
without mincing words that, the man, Muhammadu Buhari, is certainly not the right man to take Nigeria to the promised land. All patriotic citizens and lovers of democracy should go back to the drawing board with the view to
identifying the right man to lead the nation in 2019. Muhammadu Buhari is certainly a man of the last century and should be
consigned to history.
--------------------------------------
Frugality, prudent management of the treasury and war against corruption are certainly not all that it takes to create and birth a nation of our dream. The creation of a better Nigeria where every segment and constituent is treated equally and non-discriminatorily
requires more than chicanery of war against corruption. I expect and desire a Leader who sees the whole nation as his constituency regardless of whether one state or the other voted for him or not. A
leader and a president that actually does more for the states or regions that refuse to vote for him.
A president that works assiduously to turn a political enemy into a
political friend and ally. Nigeria, as a whole,needs and deserves a leader and a president that emphasizes what unites us but
undermines what divides us and acts and does everything to unite the country.
A president that treats an Igbo boy as well as he treats a Fulani boy. This is my hope and dream for my fatherland.

What we saw years ago n millions of miles away, ur still seeing it in d middle of 2015.

Shame on yoruba.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Trailblazer1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin
Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
he woke up late, guess Barcanista also saw the future like Ojukwu grin grin grin grin grin grin

many of you owe that guy apology

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Ramnon2: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
I guess it is too late to cry now
Folks should only prepare for 2019. Buhari must not get another term. We can try another northerner (I do not care whether it is APC or PDP) to finish this 2-term northern hegemony. Otherwise, with Buhari you guys are in for a long (4 years), long (another 4 years) thing cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Ramnon2: 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
consigned to history.

Bayo Badmus

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by disqus(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
These comments credited to Mr President cannot be wished away. Nigerians and watching..

4 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Mrbigman1(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Igbos needs a heavy apology from people who called us names for not believing and voting for that idiot.

It's should make front page as well.

8 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by queenzibah(f): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
This is like telling me that my name is queenzibah...... I knw dat man bubu will never fail negatively an must show that that form of religious bigotry

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by ChrisOD: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Too sad for those who voted Buhari, especially for those from the SE and SS. How will Buhari distinguish the few of them from the majority of the SE and SS who did not vote for him?

Buhari will end up punishing all SS and SEners, to the great loss of his few supporters in those regions. At the same time he will end up benefitting the few Yorubas and northerners who did not vote for him. What an irony! I laff in gorimapa language

9 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Ojiofor: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Too little too late but I like the guys honesty not withstanding.
Buhari is empty and have nothing to offer than I will pyth kworoption.no wonder his wicked handlers made sure he avoided public debate like Ebola.

4 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by ChrisOD: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ojiofor:
.no wonder his wicked handlers made sure he avoided public debate like Ebola.

That was due to the stupidity of PDP. Their publicity department sucked; they were the party in power yet could not get their opponent to come for a debate. How then can they do so now that Buhari is in power? Stupid APC, even more stupid PDP.
Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Dmano: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
A leopard cannot change it colour if u like used 1billon Naira soap 2 wash na u sabi waste of time

7 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
me am pdp to d core, but come 2019 na sai baba all d way, he must win o n finish what he promised.
infactt he must rule till he die, who no want make kwarrapshun die?

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Ojiofor: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
ChrisOD:

That was due to the stupidity of PDP. Their publicity department sucked; they were the party in power yet could not get their opponent to come for a debate. How then can they do so now that Buhari is in power? Stupid APC, even more stupid PDP.
Lol...buhari would rather quit than to be dragged to any debate venue and I don't see how PDP could've force him to attend a debate by force anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by ChrisOD: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ojiofor:
Lol...buhari would rather quit than to be dragged to any debate venue and I don't see how PDP could've force him to attend a debate by force anyway.

They could have, if they were serious about it. It appeared that they paid only lip service to it and was not even sure that their principal would give a good debate either.

For instance, they could have gone ahead and presented GEJ in a debate and let him wait for Buhari for a few minutes and then go ahead and debate himself if Buhari does not show up, listing all the positives he has achieved and then telling the country that Buhari failed to show up because he had nothing to debate about. That would have shamed APC into agreeing to a new round of debate

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by worthytalk: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whether you make u turn or u turn makes u that's none of Biafrans business. We don't want to remain in the zoo because we(Biafrans) are not baboons and monkeys like the rest of you born to rule and sophisticated my ass. Nigeria otherwise known as zoo is the sit of Lucifer and den if darkness as represented by buha-doom. We(Biafrans) are the children of light. Light and darkness has nothing in common. In Biafra we live and die and die to live.

8 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy serious
lagmostkuit:
This is interesting...

The yorubas in my area dat wanted to kill themselves so dat baba will win are now calling him "baba werey" grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
aguiyi:
he woke up late, guess Barcanista also saw the future like Ojukwu grin grin grin grin grin grin

many of you owe that guy apology

True talk. God bless GEJ

4 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
If Buhari truly made that unholy and ungodly statement then he should be IMPEACHED immediately and the apc party as an occultic group disbanded

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Badmus, a die-hard SW Buhari supporter makes U-turn by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Dasuk, Not GEJ Deserves The Nobel Peace Prize - Pius Adesanmi / Trouble For Biafra As FG Prepares To Send Nnamdi Kanu Back To Kuje Prison / See The "Special" Handshake Between Two PDP Delegates At The National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.