Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) (8209 Views)

Everything About Most Gals On Social Media Are Fake (pix) / Why Are Most Gals Hungry Like Dis / Why Do Most Gals Advice Their Friends Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by jonaifame22(m): 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Is this a wrong assumption? Cos it has worked for many and still workn!

1 Like

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by winetapper: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
your sister gisted you my lil secret cry

40 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by ladyF(f): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Very wrong. I no even like fried egg with noodles sef.

7 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by tolaxin(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
your foolishness na season film my brother

28 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by donholy28(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Bring ur sis make we test

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
What ? You give a girl indomie and eggs and she'd bang you ?

11 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Orfankwagh(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
op! ur head na comfirm

2 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Orfankwagh(m): 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
ladyF:
dat. means. you na suya

19 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by ladyF(f): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Orfankwagh:
dat. means. you na suya
lol haba! Ayam priceless grin

5 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by hiteelong(f): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
DT was the popular assertion when I was in sch, n it seems so wen u observe the population of ladies at Dis joint

2 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by hiteelong(f): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
double post
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
It sure work on secondary school gurls.

Think i have witness such scenerio before, fried indomie self too much, buy her chewing gum,with a little teasing and watch her open her legs wide like papaya....

Some gurls are stvpid, i mean real stvpid!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by farano(f): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
@op stop dating hungry babes grin

5 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by greatness22(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
Let me try my choir master daughter! grin

2 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
All dese girls cursing nd casting up there.. I tire for una ... Indomie nd egg fit dey to big for ena... una fit dey fall for oda petty nd lil things gon sef...

2 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by jonaifame22(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
farano:
like you grin
farano:
like you
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Missmossy(f): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hahahaha...chai!!!

3 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Missmossy(f): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lol grin grin

Op what kind of ladies have you been mingling with?

Your level i presume undecided

2 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by anonym0us: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Now na recharge card
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin gurls don suffer i swear! sad

1 Like

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Mzdivacious(f): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
showing a lil booby,a pass to fcking most boys...now who is cheaperoh i forgot,the average chauvinistic fool thinks "only girls are capable of been cheap"....op abi?tap sense biko

9 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
shawarma does the faster magic cool

girls love meat and fish!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by faith551(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Seriously!!!!!!!??, then what am I doing, I have a carton of indomie and a crate of egg, let me call up them girls for dinner nau, starting from my landlord's daughter, that geh too set jare undecided

2 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by yungbillionaire(m): 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=winetapper post=36339637]your sister gisted you my lil secret cry[/quote
brotherly i swear u dey tap wine of badmouthh : cheesy grin cheesy...omo dis is mad....@op d gurls must really b cheap oooh.

2 Likes

Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by IamLEGEND1: 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
faith551:
Seriously!!!!!!!??, then what am I doing, I have a carton of indomie and a crate of egg, let me call up them girls for dinner nau, starting from my landlord's daughter, that geh too set jare undecided
i have a 5 bedroom flat for you in maiduguri when ur lanlord finally chases you out
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by jackyraw09: 12:04am On Jul 28, 2015
Disgusting sense of humour @OP.

To reason like ths, i wonder where you live cuz as a guy sef to eat indomie+egg

nah wahala since i left secondary sch. Now to imagine a gal loosing her legs for me

cuz of indomie+egg, i gotta be wary bro.
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by CHM11: 12:05am On Jul 28, 2015
ladyF:
Don't worry, I will find you in bonny and make my own unscrambled egg+ soaked noodles (Chinese style) for you...you will like!!!
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by iamtomi(f): 12:34am On Jul 28, 2015
Tomfrench:
shawama does the faster magic cool

girls love meat and fish!! grin
not everyone likes shawama.... i dislike d cream
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by gabbidonb(m): 12:50am On Jul 28, 2015
How on earth a lady can be so o cheap?? @op reason well now; though d shortest way to most pussy is food jare .
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by faith551(m): 12:59am On Jul 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i have a 5 bedroom flat for you in maiduguri when ur lanlord finally chases you out

Hahahahahahahahaha, thanks bro, been wondering what kind of girl will have sex with u just because of #100 noodles and #90 egg.
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by agzoo(m): 1:01am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) by agzoo(m): 1:02am On Jul 28, 2015
farano:
al of yhu r hungry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Apologies To The Moderators / Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.