Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Microsoft's Finally Realized A Launcher - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Microsoft's Finally Realized A Launcher (743 Views)

How To Customize Your Android Launcher Without Rooting / Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization / Microsoft Finally Releases A New Windows 10 (10549) Mobile Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft's Finally Realized A Launcher by IIjulius(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
This is what Happens When iPhone's 'Legs' Give Out

And that's probably what led to the share slide. iPhone earnings were below average in the US and Europe. Only China bucked that trend, with a 112% increase in revenue there.

Apple thinks China will eventually become its biggest market, but it seems that Apple's four other regions have reached iPhone saturation. For a company so reliant on one product, what happens when you get the same situation in China?

New products could offer new forms of revenue: it's been reported that Apple's plans for a car are growing, with the poaching of an executive from Chrysler for its Project Titan.

The results didn't offer much information on its latest new category, the Apple Watch. It was bundled in with 'Other' revenues, alongside Beats by Dre Headphones and Apple TV.

That category was up 49% - an improvement for sure, but then the Apple Watch didn't exist a year ago.

Apple's Chief Financial Officer did tell The New York Times that Watch sales for first nine weeks exceeded those of the iPhone and iPad in first nine weeks. (Speaking of the latter, the results showed that the iPad - Apple's latest new product category prior to the Watch - is already dying a slow death. http://www.9jakeek.com/2015/07/this-is-what-happens-when-iphone-give.html

Microsoft finally realized awesome Android launcher..
Microsoft's Arrow Launcher is out today in Beta, creating for the Google-made software an environment in which quickness is key. While the app may be in a "private beta" for now, Microsoft has also released the APK to the public - no need to participate in the troubleshooting involved in a Beta if you do not want. Inside this launcher is a reorganization of efforts for the Android universe, making three screens the center of the software: apps, contacts, and reminders. From here you'll find yourself cramped in - in a good way. http://www.9jakeek.com/2015/07/microsoft-finally-realized-awesome.html
#9jakeek #smilingseriously

1 Like

Re: Microsoft's Finally Realized A Launcher by eniogo(m): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
When I checked the site and I clicked on download the next thing it brings was error 404....just give me the correct site to download it
Re: Microsoft's Finally Realized A Launcher by jworos(m): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2015
The launcher is pretty cool i must say, just got it. Only P I'm having, no were to put my widgets,as it's just 3 pages to d launcher. It looks cool tho.
Re: Microsoft's Finally Realized A Launcher by Lexusgs430: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2015
And also no personalised icon pack option. It's a combination of Aviate and Z launcher(without scribble). Still in beta, so loads of tweaking to go yet!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Install Marshmallow 6.0 On Grand Duos / MTN Pays N1.85m To Subscriber Over Promo Fraud / Latest Update On Etisalat Social Me (speed Optimised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.