Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Ayaya Event: Portharcourt City: Jesse Jagz Relapse “the All White Experience” - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ayaya Event: Portharcourt City: Jesse Jagz Relapse “the All White Experience” (614 Views)

Event: Ayaya Media Presents I Rep My Hood The Street Concert @ayaya_media / COZA’S Pastor Fatoyinbo Throws All White Yacht Party In Dubai / Fun Photos From Last Night's Gtbank Abuja All White Winter Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ayaya Event: Portharcourt City: Jesse Jagz Relapse “the All White Experience” by kingsley18(m): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hello Port Harcourt, I hope you guys are Ready for the Big one?

Incase you don't know, JESSE JAGZ will be live in PH in an ALL WHITE EXPERIENCE CONCERT tagged “JAGZ RELAPSE”

It will be going down this Friday 31st JULY 2015 at THE AUTOGRAPH Port Harcourt.

Red Carpet: 7PM

Main Event: 9PM

Red Carpet By Ayaya Tv (AyayaMedia)

Red Carpet Anchor: Vj Dooakebi Jnr

Dress Code: All White

Venue: The Autograph Opposite Nextime Supermarket. Port Harcourt

Gate Fee:

Regular: 2000
VIP: 3000 + A privilege of two drinks at the bar.

For Ticket Reservation and Inquires Call: 08105392384, 08059174906, 08034237487 Or you can booked online via phrelapse.eventbrite.co.uk

Proudly Supported By Ayayamedia.com, Campus Vibes, The Autograph Event Center

Keep it CLASSY... Its an ALL WHITE event with Red Carpet.

This event is for the BALLERS, PENG LADIES and THE SEXY.

Be Part Of One Of The Greatest Grunge Nights Of The Year. - See more at: http://www.ayayamedia.com/2015/07/ayaya-event-portharcourt-city-jesse.html

(1) (Reply)

Brides of 2016. Win a free honeymoon to Zanzibar! / Happy Birthday To Engr.nnamani UCHENNA (one Of The Top Nigerian Blogger) / How Can I Buy A 500 Capacity Tent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.