Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:36 PM

Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? (66873 Views)

Mass Retrenchment In My Place Of Work; Am I Safe? / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by dasrackhor(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:

It is my criteria, no one forces anyone to take the job. In fact, it is ladies that ask for the job.
I like yha guts..so many peepz will b doing ΐτ̅ n dey will nt admit their deeds.although wetin no gud no gud e no get two name.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Omotolu:
...the guy has murdered sleep, he will never sleep. How can he keep it to himself,while Nairaland, by extention the world, has known of it?

Don't get you please
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by enomakos(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
You want to tell us you dont know the moans of sex ? You want to also tell us you dont know that most secretaries are actually our cheaper sex partners ? Who wants to keep paying expensive club girls at 15k per night when you can actually hire a secretary and pay her 60k per month to be doing everything including autoblow ?

Your boss wont fire you now, until he suspects you will tell the world his business, in fact na pity and extreme care for your welfare make the man keep you there.

Next time, know your limits.
i suspect you

bro so you love chopping your secretary too?
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Atlantian: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
dasrackhor:
I like yha guts..so many peepz will b doing ΐτ̅ n dey will nt admit their deeds.although wetin no gud no gud e no get two name.
Guy, even today. A girl is asking to come and work for me. It is just one of the many pecks that comes from being an employer of labour. We do not compel them. Girls prefer to be with a leader who can provide them comfort and financial security. Will they rather sleep with men that cant afford to buy them official car and driver and leave someone who does that as official responsibility and still pays salaries plus other 'incentives' ?
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Neplusultra(f): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
hary4luv:

If you are sensible enof u should have known that I was supposed to be the only one in the office. Secondly you shouldn't ignore any sound whatsoever in an office environ when you are supposedly alone. If u don't have anything useful pls get he'll outta my thread and stop spewing trash!
Dont mind them! you did absolutely nothing wrong!!! Wot if it wasnt moanings afterall maybe someone was choking and needed help tongue Dont meet your boss for anything, just keep your cool! nothing will happen! They are the ones dat needs to be troubled! Dirty animals dat can't control themselves! Even some animals hide wen they want to mate! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Gurgle(f): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
SirAweezy:

Atlantian:
Because it is convenient, economical, availability as required, travel companion etc.

But youre helping her to ruin her life

Would you say this practice is common

It's not just practice, it's like a norm. It happens in many offices including church office.

But why embarassed embarassed that's very bad
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Beerem: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
You are safe as fas you don't tell anybody within your company about it. You have to go to your boss and apologise and pledge never to tell anybody about it.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Gurgle(f): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
hassymo5:
QUESTION?
WHAT IF YOUR BOSS IS MEMBER OF THIS FORUM AND HE IS READING THIS POST RIGHT NOW

Yeah I was also wondering about that

Especially now that it has reached FP

Oga hary4luv maybe you should tell mods to delete it
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Atlantian: 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
enomakos:
i suspect you

bro so you love chopping your secretary too?
Is there anything as exciting as office romance ? Especially when you are the boss with an inner office ?
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Neplusultra(f): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
spencekat:
Some people no dey shame at all. Imagine a so called boss having sex with his secretary in an office that is not even shut. Animalistic and useless boss!
You can say dat again!
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by ephi123(f): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
Guy, even today. A girl is asking to come and work for me. It is just one of the many pecks that comes from being an employer of labour. We do not compel them. Girls prefer to be with a leader who can provide them comfort and financial security. Will they rather sleep with men that cant afford to buy them official car and driver and leave someone who does that as official responsibility and still pays salaries plus other 'incentives' ?

It is obvious it is in Nigeria that people develop this kind of mentality. Try working in a professional environment in a sane country where no matter how senior you are e.g. the CEO you can not harass a cleaner and get away with it, then you would have a rethink on what you've been writing all day.

Nigerian mentality, chai! No wonder the country is what it is --- when people can proudly brag about things they should be ashamed of.

6 Likes

Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
hary4luv:

If you are sensible enof u should have known that I was supposed to be the only one in the office. Secondly you shouldn't ignore any sound whatsoever in an office environ when you are supposedly alone. If u don't have anything useful pls get he'll outta my thread and stop spewing trash!
...your problems watch over you...
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Atlantian: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
ephi123:

It is obvious it is in Nigeria that people develop this kind of mentality. Try working in a professional environment in a sane country where no matter how senior you are e.g. the CEO you can not harass a cleaner and get away with it, then you would have a rethink on what you've been writing all day.

Nigerian mentality, chai! No wonder the country is what it is --- when people can proudly brag about things they should be ashamed of.

English is not your strong point. harassment is compulsion. Have you ever noted the word 'consensual' ? And which country is it not happening ? Are you more traveled than me ?

Do not preach to me, I am not interested in theories of heaven and hell. Morality is a personal goal.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by enomakos(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
Is there anything as exciting as office romance ? Especially when you are the boss with an inner office ?
bad guy
but bro if you are married be careful oo
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by luluosas(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
hary4luv:
I encountered an act in the office some days back and since then it seems things have taken an awkward turn in my office.

I work in an organization as an assistant consultant, which by implication makes my office very close to my boss who is the senior consultant in our department.

On a fateful Friday after work, I decided to stay behind in order to tide up some office works. After about two hours I started hearing some strange moans/voices coming from the office directly opposite which happens to be my oga's office. I was curious so I decided to take a look to see what's going on, when I got to the door, I didn't hear any voice so I thought maybe it was my imagination. I gently pushed the door expecting it to be locked only for the door to open and lo and behold my boss was banging our newly employed secretary on his office table. our both eyes jammed, I stood frozen for some minutes (I guess) before I heard his voice "Young man what are you looking for in my office?"

Since that event things have been very awkward between me, my boss and the secretary. ( Don't know what to do)

Bro, continue doing your work as if nothing has happened. In fact begin to relate with the shameless people more before and try to counsel the girl. I am very sure she even got that job on the basis of sex and not that she merited it. Let their conscience eat them up if they have one. And should he try anything funny with you, expose the shameless man. Be man.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Uwakuwak(f): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
This act is very common
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by ephi123(f): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:

English is not your strong point. harassment is compulsion. Have you ever noted the word 'consensual' ? And which country is it not happening ? Are you more traveled than me ?

Do not preach to me, I am not interested in theories of heaven and hell. Morality is a personal goal.

Sorry oh oga, so we should be groveling at your feet because you are "more traveled" cheesy what a joke. Nigerians and this "who I am" mentality. Big joke.

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Atlantian: 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
ephi123:

Sorry oh oga, so we should be groveling at your feet because you are "more traveled" cheesy what a joke. Nigerians and this "who I am" mentality. Big joke.

Apologize to me.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by refreshrate: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
hary4luv:
@gurgle my boss is married, but d issue is dat I enjoy a very cordial relatnshyp with my boss b4 now. He kinda avoids me and feels uncomfortable whenever am around (atleast that's what I've deduced). as for sacking me I think he won't be that stupid except he wants me to spill it!

You're not so intelligent are you?
So you think he won't have a good reason before he fires you? Of course he knows this would be your next line of action. Just wait till you do one small fvck up then he fires you how you now want to use this as justification of really like to see.

You heard sound you went to look, na you be security for the office?
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by fortunechy(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
inquisitive will kill u one day.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by baloney: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
prayers wit u. but really u shud hv knocked.
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by doublefreez(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
shocked shocked shocked LOLLLL. YOU ARE A DEAD MANH. grin grin grin grin

IT SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM REALLY. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MATURED ENOUGH TO TELL YOU TO ZERO ON D INCIDENT. BUT NAIJA BOSSES MAY TAKE IT DIFFERENTLY.
cry cry cry
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by ephi123(f): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:

Apologize to me.

Sorry sir cheesy cheesy
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by sholasys: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Make friend with the secretary. Confide in her that u will never leak her secret period. U will hv ur job and ur boss will see u as paddy paddy
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by newsomtin(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

You decided to stay and tidy up some work after COB on friday

Why cant you wait till Monday, Friday of all days wey you suppose dey bar dey sip Origin and pepper soup you come go see wetin you no suppose see. undecided

Be careful and start looking for a new job because your days are number in your place of work. If your Boss is comfortable seeing you around, i guess the sec will not because she is a female and she will instigate your boss to fire you and if your boss no do same, that means no t*to for your boss again. I believe your boss will prefer her t*to over you.
GBAM!!!!!!
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sorry op, you have lost that job because same happened to me too. I was sent to another company we hired equipment from, the calibrated certificate given to us does not tally with the equipment which was quickly rejected by our client, so i went to the office to get the corresponding certificate, from there i went to cafe to scan the certificate to my colleague on site, before i could get all this done it was 6pm, so i have to get to office to pick my bag and system, i don't know what my boss was still doing in the office, because the only person i was expecting to wait until i return was the secretary. Chai i saw the shocking seen of my life, downsize was carried out that week and i was affected to the surprise of everyone, this thing happened in 2011.

Now all the project that company had all terminated at the same time in 2013, any of my colleagues i asked about the latest of the company, the answer is i don't know. My former oga range rover has been parked for over a year now with grass growing under.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by gidjah(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Meet up ur boss on a good day and tell him, what happened in Vegas stays in vegas

What happened in Chicago never happened. It's as good as dat.

Life goes on
yea bro, Straight Up!you took this out of MY mouth. Tell your boss how mature you are, you really won't interfere n his affairs, he needs not worry over any qualms, tell him your mouth has very big padlock, and that he can trust you big time. Trust me, he will respect you and give you good promotions. trust me bro . don't do over holiness with him o. he can hire and fire !!
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
It happened to me b4...just act like a statue or Coat stand
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by eromspete(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dear poster,

At least confirm to us all if the secretary was worth the shag. She fine? wink

Who knows?.. they could still be having their sessions in other locations now that the office is now compromised. If he's a cool boss, just have a quick word with him on the subject.

Its strange how many people are saying the poster will lose his job. Y'all don't work in his office so its impossible to say .
Boss/Secretary relationships are usually opportunistic in nature (one party takes advantage of the other)
Re: Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? by kayo80(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
gabbidonb:
Are u child?? The signs were clear and you deliberately go disturb them ; pray you keep your job ; but whatever happens na u stupid fault n next time u nor go act Lek mumu.

OP must definitely be a child. Instead of him to have just packed his things and left at that moment, he went and pur himself inside hot soup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Who Sweep The Streets Of Italy For Survival (Photos) / Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police / See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.