Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead (22680 Views)

First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo / Henry Abebe, Brother Of Late Former First Lady Stella Obasanjo Is Dead!!! / When Stella Obasanjo Was Cutting The Independence Anniversary Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by hotangel2(f): 4:50am On Oct 25, 2005
aaliyah represents!
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by Greatpeter(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2005
Represents who?
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by hotangel2(f): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2005
dead wonderful females. smiley
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by Greatpeter(m): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2005
Well I sympathise with them all.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by hotangel2(f): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2005
me too. embarassed
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by Jakumo(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2005
Stella Obasanjo could have afforded to install the best equipped high-tech gymnasium in Aso Rock, and also hire personal fitness trainers flown in from California, the world capital of "body beautiful".  It is so ironic that she died in the pursuit of youthfullness.

It will forever baffle me as to why she elected to have quack Spanish saw-bones doctors hack away at her innards, when far better results could have been achieved with a few months of physical training and good old-fashioned sweaty workouts, just as Baba does when he goes jogging.  I imagine that Baba's grief is only surpassed by his anger at his late wife's fatal mistake, borne out of a desire to avoid exercise at all costs. And sadly it did cost her ALL.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by goodguy(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2005
well said Jakumo, and for the 3rd time on this thread, I'm saying, May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. (Amen)
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by lioness(f): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2005
sad Ariba, what exactly is your point sef. Are you confused or somthin??
Are u happy or sad.

Be real
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by kissyspark(f): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2005
cheiiiiii ya ,i specifically mourn her,heard oby has been down. Abeg make una warn not to cry wit dat face or? grin
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by kissyspark(f): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2005
cheiiiiii ya ,i specifically mourn her,heard oby has been down. Abeg make una warn am not to cry wit dat face or? grin
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by lioness(f): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2005
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by hotangel2(f): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2005
hhaahahhahaahahhaha..... I know this isn't a joke.. but when are they gonna release OBJ's cousins to go concsole him. I heard the zoo is still locked and baboons cant get out.. cheesy
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by joftech(m): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2005
While the death of the first lady is quite pathetic, i will like us all to reflect on what her death has taught us all.

Because she has access to "unlimited" finance she decided to embark on what i called a wasteful expedition.

The like of Imelda Marcos are not the types of people we should emulate here.

hhaahahhahaahahhaha..... I know this isn't a joke.. but when are they going to release OBJ's cousins to go concsole him. I heard the zoo is still locked and baboons can't get out.. Cheesy

@hot-angel, that's a foolish remark from you.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by Odeku(m): 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2005
It still amazes me How some of us can be judgmental on this issue, I am a professional body builder at my spear time, and none of us knows why she embark on what she did. It's not an easy job loosing weight, especially at her age. I grieve at this lost of a Nation, and this is no joking time we lost a wonderful lady a Nigerian, and lets all come together as a Nation United we must stand and mourn her death and the tragic flight incident. thanks
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by Greatpeter(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2005
Odeku thank you.
I wonder why they turned this pathetic loss of a soul to a mere joking.
It baffles me how some people reason.
Is it because it doesn't concern you?
Those who are concerned know where it pinches them.
Even Bible says "Rejoice with them that rejoice and mourn with them that mourn"
cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by drbigdaddyg(m): 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2005
Is a real pity as it is a great loss to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by Greatpeter(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2005
That is what we call "irrevearsible loss!"
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by Dorcas(f): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2005
Infact it is so pathetic so that even though I'm not close to her i was shocked, then i wonder what trauma Baba is going through infact he has loss weight obviously i think he needs support. Its so tragic. so sad.Walahi lets pray for God to give him the fortitude to bear this great loss.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by drbigdaddyg(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2005
God giveth and taketh, likewise, he gives us the heart to bear such pains.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by lioness(f): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2005
Didnt know she was asthmatic
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by Greatpeter(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2005
Those rich men and women habour a lot of health problems oo.
But the paupers haven't such.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by Odeku(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2005
Either rich or poor, we all have feelings. and we can empathize with this death like any other
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by mamba(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2005
Here's a bad publication about late Stella, http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-1841309,00.html this is real bad... even on this thread, lots of people have posted bad comments about her too... Why can't people respect the dead??
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by Greatpeter(m): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2005
If I were the president i would sue the Newspaper editors and producer including the originator of that disgusting story.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by drbigdaddyg(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2005
I have read it. In fact, I am speechless what the world is saying about the President's wife.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by Greatpeter(m): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2005
It's not suprising anyway.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by drbigdaddyg(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2005
I don't understand. Anyways, I reserve my comments.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by Greatpeter(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2005
I mean that's the type of country we are.

Nigerians talk without thinking so someone said on this forum.
He even posted it as a topic, it's just one of those things here in the nation.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by drbigdaddyg(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2005
Nigeria need to undergo overhaul.
We have so many scores to settle the way things are happening.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by Duncan(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2005
Greatpeter:

Odeku thank you.
I wonder why they turned this pathetic loss of a soul to a mere joking.
It baffles me how some people reason.
Is it because it doesn't concern you?
Those who are concerned know where it pinches them.
Even Bible says "Rejoice with them that rejoice and mourn with them that mourn"
cry cry cry

You spoke well peter, but we shouldnt lose out a point here: Think about this, the woman was hale and healthy, she went for surgery so she could look younger( in preparation for her up-coming 60th birthday?). She has the Money to spend on all of those when quite a number of people are languishing in poverty, never have enough to eat "three square meal a day" yet the first woman can squander money unneccessarily on "only God knows what". If she had not gone for that surgery she wouldnt have died such a shameful death. The Bible says that "PROSPERITY OF A FOOL DESTROYS THEM".

I'm definitely not writing this to disrepect MAMA but to each us a vital lesson, Apostle paul said: All things are worthy to me but not all things are gainful. All the same I love mama but God loves her more, and I join the rest of the world to pray to God that He grants Baba the Gratitude to bear the loss of His beloved wife.
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by Owen(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2005
I feel sorry for OBJ. I saw him on Tv and he was looking pathetic. But why did they give three days public holiday to morn Stella? What is that suppose to mean?
Re: Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead by Odeku(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2005
WELL that is what comes with dirty politics. I bet you there is someone behind that story. but we just have to respect the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos-ibadan Rail Line Poised To Create More Than 500,000 Jobs - VP Osinbajo / Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar / Kano Issues Protocols For Eid, Friday Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.