Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex (48658 Views)

Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / First Marriage Sex In Front Of Mama And Dady? This Is What They Do In Singapore / Masturbation Vs Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Greatfes17: 7:14am On Jul 28, 2015
Stuffs like this make glued to nairaland
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by MrOlai: 7:15am On Jul 28, 2015
misspicy:
All ye hypocrites..can u all shut d fvck up...most of u just got fvcked and laid and you are all here singing nice one OP even the fvcking OP fvcks steadily

I fvck steadily, really... but only my wife grin grin grin
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 28, 2015
Adycherie:

sex is not sex. D difference is clear.
U have sex out of wedlock but makes love in marriage.
You cant compare both, wait until u marry someone whom you love n who loves you equally.

Please r u a virgin?
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2015
6 reasons why fornication is sweeter than marriage sex: 1. The forbidden apple is always sweeter; 2. When you're married, you make love, but when fornicating you're fvcing and fvcing is always sweeter than making love; 3. Marriage love is repetitive, monotonous, lazy and has a tendency to become a chore...fornication is always hot; 4. If God is for marriage and the devil's for fornication, trust me, the devil is a better lover, he will steal your soul but he'll fvk you well; 5. Fornication presents opportunities for variety, you can have shade today, Chinyere tomorrow and Amina next weekend and if you travel to China for business you can also have fuk yu; once you're married your life is over.
6. Statistically, married men are likely to die earlier than their unmarried partners because man by nature has been programmed to sow his wild oats far and wide, marriage deprives him of this basic instinct and sentences him to a premature death.

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by gabpaul: 7:19am On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
Someone tell this Id**t to SHUT THE F*** UP. After ravaging all the p****s you could find during your youth, you want come destroy chance for us undecided

Op "Assuming" am a Bastard with a 3.7|4GPA in college, have highly successful parents, a lot of people look up to me and an only child with a Bright Petroleum engineering career in future and I enjoy "Illegal Sex" every week. How exactly am I a bad result? undecided undecided undecided. Silly Goat undecided
RECEIVE SENSE IN JEEESSSUUUSSS NAME.....

2 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Lawsimon(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2015
You talked about reward, is it gold medal, bronze or silver? If so, I have to continue to wait till marriage, to get the reward, since I didn't have opportunity to win as a sport man.
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Toks2008(m): 7:20am On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:
Number 5 tho shocked

That number 5 is so true and if you look at some ladies especially who have indulged in illicit sex with lots of guys in the past,you will realize that they don't look fresh no matter how they try to make up and i wonder why that is so.

A 30 year old lady who is sexually decent will look 22 while a 25year old lady who have slept with dare,Emeka,Peter... will look far older than her age.

Even guys too and thats why i look 30 even at 40 *winks*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Dolypson04(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2015
It's very easy to fornicate while not married. Only God can forgive us all including the Op
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by searider(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2015
In one word; the difference is SIN.

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by donpapachi(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2015
Sex outside marriage is a sin . Read 1 corinthians 6 :1-20

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by bigiyaro(m): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2015
@op how abt sex in gay marriage? Man fvck man in legal marriage, is it sweet? N wats d reward from God?
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by osile2012: 7:28am On Jul 28, 2015
MrOlai:
1. Legality
Marriage Sex is sanctioned by God while Fornication/Adultery Sex is sanctioned by devil.

2. Reward
In marriage sex, God would reward husband and wife after every sex they have together. In fornication/adultery sex, God reserves severe punishment for the doers except they are forgiven by God.

3. Sweetness
Marriage sex sweet die! Chai! It is sweet at the beginning and it is also sweet at the end. However, in case of fornication/adultery sex, it probably might be sweet at the beginning. It would surely end with guilt, sorrow, etc.

4. Results/Products
Marriage sex yields good products, ceteri paribus, viz-a-viz happy home, bond of love between husband and wife, good children, good focus, strong ties of kinship, long life, prosperity, etc. However, fornication/adultery sex yields evil products viz-a-viz broken home, abortion, cancer, guilt, shame, bastard children, death, losing virginity to somebody who is not one's spouse, loss of womb due to abortion, etc.

5. Freshness of Face/Personality
Marriage sex keeps the faces/personalities of the husband and the wife fresh. With time, both of them would look alike to people outside as if they are siblings due to the constant exchange of 'paps' between them. However, fornication/adultery sex makes the doers ugly even with make-ups! Reasons for this include Telegony involving different 'paps' for women, guilt, shame, divine punishment, psychological trauma, etc.

OP thanks for your effort to write this. However, i think all you wrote up there are lies and invalid.

REWARD: So God now counts the number of sex they have to reward them ? Does he reward them based on performance ? If the man is better in bed will he get more reward? If God reward every married man and woman for each sex, then i see no reason why married people should suffer.

SWEETNESS: Another pure lie, who said its sweeter when married ? You and i know everything is sweeter when restricted. When i was young i used to steal my parents car to go out for party. Even though i was punished later, nothing compared to the feeling. As i grew older, my parents now let me have access to their car. When i am sent on an errand i feel tired and reluctant to go with the car. Even now that i have mine by the grace of God, I still find it hard to drive to some places. But when i use to steal the car, there is no limit to where i could go as long as i had fuel. Same thing happens with sex. The sweetness is in the stealing, when you have a girl that has a curfew at home, and she just manages to stop by your place on her way to an errand. I cant explain the sweetness of the s e x. But when she is now living with you or comes for a weekend, you might get tired.

REWARD : Long life and prosperity have nothing to do with marriage and sex. I knw single people who are more prosperous than married and also live longer. Even though they have sex outside marriage. What of married men that work for single people? Why haven't their marriage sex changed their condition ? Dont you know of couples that die a week after their wedding? Why didnt their marriage sex keep them away ? All those armed robbers and kidnappers you see, where born out of marriage sex.

FRESHNESS : This is another misinformation . People tend to look alike if they have constant on protected sex with their a single partner. Secondly, environment is another factor. You dont expect a married man having sex in 1 room in ajegunle with 2 children, no fan and mosquitoe to look fresher than single guy having sex in a luxury appartment in lekki .

So Just tell people not to have sex outside marriage because that is the will of GOD nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Toks2008(m): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2015
whitewitch:
@OP add marriage sex is very very sweet bcaus u dnt use condom, u go 4 flesh 4 flesh, but fornication sex is not sweet bcaus u use condom.

This is why i hardly hardly fornicate and you will never see me patronize whores,pay for sex or woo a lady for the sake of sex,NEVER because i will never use a condom fooling myself that im enjoying sexual pleasure whereas all im enjoying is psychological pleasure as GOD never created sex to be done with the so called condom.And unfortunately its so baseless for me to use a condom if there is no mouth condom because me i can not do without giving a head so for me condom is a no no no meaning illicit sex is also a big no for me.

I tell guys that the day i will lick a candy with the wrapper and will enjoy the taste of the candy,that is the day i will start using condom.

I will rather stay put rather than have sex with condom so if i must make love to any lady i will know im risking it and she must be the lady im likely to marry and if pregnancy comes in,i will take it with all gladness. I hate illicit sex and i abhor fornication.

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by miky(m): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2015
Silly religious people, the sweetest sex is when you Bleep another mans wife.. a beautiful milf grin grin

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by miky(m): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2015
Silly religious people, the sweetest sex is when you fck another mans wife.. a beautiful milf grin grin
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by peedeeasobie(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
Someone tell this Id**t to SHUT THE F*** UP. After ravaging all the p****s you could find during your youth, you want come destroy chance for us undecided

Op "Assuming" am a Bastard with a 3.7|4GPA in college, have highly successful parents, a lot of people look up to me and an only child with a Bright Petroleum engineering career in future and I enjoy "Illegal Sex" every week. How exactly am I a bad result? undecided undecided undecided. Silly Goat undecided

Couldn't you have made your point without insulting him?

2 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Toks2008(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2015
osile2012:

OP thanks for your effort to write this. However, i think all you wrote up there are lies and invalid.

REWARD: So God now counts the number of sex they have to reward them ? Does he reward them based on performance ? If the man is better in bed will he get more reward? If God reward every married man and woman for each sex, then i see no reason why married people should suffer.

SWEETNESS: Another pure lie, who said its sweeter when married ? You and i know everything is sweeter when restricted. When i was young i used to steal my parents car to go out for party. Even though i was punished later, nothing compared to the feeling. As i grew older, my parents now let me have access to their car. When i am sent on an errand i feel tired and reluctant to go with the car. Even now that i have mine by the grace of God, I still find it hard to drive to some places. But when i use to steal the car, there is no limit to where i could go as long as i had fuel. Same thing happens with sex. The sweetness is in the stealing, when you have a girl that has a curfew at home, and she just manages to stop by your place on her way to an errand. I cant explain the sweetness of the s e x. But when she is now living with you or comes for a weekend, you might get tired.

REWARD : Long life and prosperity have nothing to do with marriage and sex. I knw single people who are more prosperous than married and also live longer. Even though they have sex outside marriage. What of married men that work for single people? Why haven't their marriage sex changed their condition ? Dont you know of couples that die a week after their wedding? Why didnt their marriage sex keep them away ? All those armed robbers and kidnappers you see, where born out of marriage sex.

FRESHNESS : This is another misinformation . People tend to look alike if they have constant on protected sex with their a single partner. Secondly, environment is another factor. You dont expect a married man having sex in 1 room in ajegunle with 2 children, no fan and mosquitoe to look fresher than single guy having sex in a luxury appartment in lekki .

So Just tell people not to have sex outside marriage because that is the will of GOD nothing else.

Devil's messenger
No wonder you use red letterings

2 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by horlabiyi(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2015
Kinii
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by MRBrownJ: 7:35am On Jul 28, 2015
Adycherie:

sex is not sex. D difference is clear.
U have sex out of wedlock but makes love in marriage.
You cant compare both, wait until u marry someone whom you love n who loves you equally.

so the love they had for one another, before they decided to get married, was NOT love, and if they had sex at that particul ar time it wouldnt be as great as when married, right?! lol! the difference here is simply HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR PARTNER (whether married or not)

the fact that you would want us to believe that everyone who gets married will suddenly make "love" to their partners, is a damn lie created in your head. many married men (some who have bought that woman by paying the bride price), see their wives as a piece of meat and fukc them just as that, with A) NO CARE in the world for this lady (or her wellbeing), B) NO LOVE for her or her kind, so long as she can produce some kids or C) NO KNOWLEDGE as to what it takes to make love to a woman.

love has nothing to do with good sex... you can love someone to death and yet not be able to satisfy them in the bedroom!
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 28, 2015
He's an Hypocrite..............NO undecided undecided undecided
peedeeasobie:

Couldn't you have made your point without insulting him?

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by 9jatatafo(m): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2015
whitewitch:
@OP add marriage sex is very very sweet bcaus u dnt use condom, u go 4 flesh 4 flesh, but fornication sex is not sweet bcaus u use condom.

Don't tell me married couples don't use condom. What about family planning. Sex in marriage has its own challenges.

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Tomjazzy2: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2015
This thread merely stated the obvious;
It is like telling an adult the difference between the leg and the hand.

2 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by 9jatatafo(m): 7:40am On Jul 28, 2015
osile2012:

The OP is so high on some substances.

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by villareal15(m): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2015
BarakOkenny:
Noted!... But OP, all this wouldn't matter, the moment, Konji holds you at gunpoint o, you no go even get the brain to reason am.

Lol. 'kongi at gun point' cheesy
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by deolu2000(m): 7:44am On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:

keep assuming bro,atleast you wish for better thing.
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by didman25(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2015
Fornication aint bad, its an expression of YOUTHFUL ENERGY grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Nicepoker(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2015
Divorce is a product of what? Op answer my question
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by GreenUzzy(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
Its true sha,may God help us all
help yourself first, and leave the rest to the Almighty GOD.

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by MeAndYou(m): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2015
I have long been wondering @ no 5. God two much!

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by MrOlai: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Nicepoker:
Divorce is a product of what? Op answer my question

Consequences of previous "friendly matches" most of the time!
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by bqlekan(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Hmmmmmmm...., M not allowed to comment on this...
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by An2elect2(f): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2015
Candybob:
[s]1. Premarital sex is not illegal
2. Fulltime nonsense. Does ur God not see poverty, the numerous pain that betides the earth and the grievous crimes perpetuated by the likes of you to deal with?
Na to chuck eye for wetin me and one okpeke dey do you go see am!
3. sex is sweet whether u are married or not
4. Sex produces results same as in 3 above, your marriage could break. Have you not heard of divorce before? Moreover there are many people in captivity all in the name of marriage
5. what research did you conduct to come to this conclusion? where is your references?

- Its good and desirable to be married and have a nice home.
- There is nothing wrong with sex between two adults who agree to fulfill their sexual needs in mutual understanding. Sex is a basic need for majority of the animal specie. Not just for reproduction but also for recreation (fun)
- Stop using God to force your opinion down the throat of good folks. It makes your God look cheap![/s]

what a foolish post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.