Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex (48666 Views)

Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / First Marriage Sex In Front Of Mama And Dady? This Is What They Do In Singapore / Masturbation Vs Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by SenatorJames(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
awesomesossy:
Freshness of face shocked shocked shocked...wow dis is a first mehn........

Na to rush marry b dat na wink wink wink[color=#770077][/color]..
Yes ooooo. I pray God will grant you your heart desire.

On behalf of Seun and other senior citizens here, i say you are welcome to NAIRALAND
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by MrOlai: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Felitsa187:
A load of bullshxt! Someone pls tell me y d world must revolve round d bible. And to think that he got over 200 likes for this shxt! Smfh!!!! angry

You sound guilty!
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by charlsecy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
whitewitch:
marriage sex is very very sweet bcaus u dnt use condom, u go 4 flesh 4 flesh, but fornication sex is not sweet bcaus u use condom.
Not necessarily. A married couple could use condom; an unmarried couple may not use condom.
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Candybob(m): 6:42am On Jul 29, 2015
An2elect2:

what a foolish post.
Thank you for the review, foolishness is a gift we all need once in a while...
The zeal of the lord has consumed you. Rightly you have diagnosed your disease!

2 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by cheechee16(f): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2015
Op,all u've said is very correct cuz I dnt understand why a man and a woman who is courting should have sex regularly when they know they will soon get married and enjoy sex anytime,any day,anywhere....Exodus 20

2 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by suzzy16(f): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2015
Philadelphia:
Guilty conscience
mtcheew
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Morenzy15: 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Why do you want to die in silence when you can give your woman the best and desirable sex life she deserve. Finally, stop premature expulsion and make it bigger.
Get this lovely Handsome Up joystick Enlargement vacuum pump sex extender for men. It also work perfectly for premature expulsion.
Within just three - four weeks of usage, you will have start to see the difference in the length, size and girth of the joystick. It makes it bigger, stronger, thicker and larger.
The easy to use pump is made of high quality material to ensure user safety. It is a popular choice and achieves penile growth through the sheer power of vacuum technology.

It not only helps penile growth but also helps prevent premature expulsion and aids in improving sexual performance for yourself and your partner.

Handsome Up Pump uses air vacuum technology to increase the size of our joystick. Once you have inserted our joystick into the cylinder, you then pump air using the bulb until air is pulled out of the cylinder. This then creates a vacuum, which draws more blood, the joystick meaning your tissues are allowed to expand resulting in permanent joystick growth over time.
It has no side effect, safe, effective and guaranteed. contact 08028930179 to get yours for limited stock available.
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by Felitsa187(f): 12:41am On Jul 30, 2015
MrOlai:

You sound guilty!
U may call it what u want. I'm just stating a fact here. It's actually disgusting how our lives must revolve round the bible when before it was brot to us by d whites we lived our normal lives with our own rules. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by awesomesossy(f): 2:56am On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=SenatorJames post=36371209]Yes ooooo. I pray God will grant you your heart desire.

On behalf of Seun and other senior citizens here, i say you are welcome to NAIRALAND[/quot
Waw....dats so sweet...am blushing....trust me wen I say am really beginning to have an awesome tym here wink
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by tpiander: 4:11am On Oct 08, 2015
medar:
I thank god for this. God is actually speaking to me through this medium because I was just waiting for the day to break for me to get laid. Even though I'm feeling so guilty before doing it, the temptation seems unstoppable since we are thinking of getting married though I'm not yet sure about the will of God towards the marriage.

cant make head or tail of your post, really.
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by tpiander: 4:13am On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by tpiander: 4:15am On Oct 08, 2015
adorable29:
Marriage sex, the lady can moan as loud as a loudspeaker and give all the 1001 karma sutra styles she knows and ask for it 3times a day if she wants to without the fear of being tagged a farm implement used for digging the ground.....

Adultery sex, she may want to pretend to be more reserved....

Don't ask how I know. Its just common sense. Lol

lolz

2 Likes

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by MrOlai: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
adorable29:
Marriage sex, the lady can moan as loud as a loudspeaker and give all the 1001 karma sutra styles she knows and ask for it 3times a day if she wants to without the fear of being tagged a farm implement used for digging the ground.....

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by WebSurfer(m): 12:14am On Jun 17, 2016
adorable29:

Hope you are not married and have commited adultery.. This your post ehh
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by adorable29(f): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
WebSurfer:

Hope you are not married and have commited adultery.. This your post ehh

Read your post again. Now ask yourself,
"Does this my reply make any sense?".
"Does my reply have any correlation with adorable's post?"
"Does my reply sound stewpid"
"Am I stewpid?"...

Bye Felicia!
Re: Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex by WebSurfer(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
adorable29:

Read your post again. Now ask yourself,
"Does this my reply make any sense?".
"Does my reply have any correlation with adorable's post?"
"Does my reply sound stewpid"
"Am I stewpid?"...

Bye Felicia!
what is this one saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / What Will Actually Happen To Some Peeps After Val. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.