Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,471 members, 7,801,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor (33021 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by edwife(f): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Another life. wink

Aww sad cryembarassed
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Truckpusher(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
edwife:

Aww sad cryembarassed
You can't be sad.

Women and their plenty lies . grin
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by edwife(f): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can't be sad.

Women and their plenty lies . grin

ahahaha why can't i be?I will(bible).

Who will i be teasing again? embarassed
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Truckpusher(m): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
edwife:

ahahaha why can't i be?I will(bible).

Who will i be teasing again? embarassed
Lol, I will always be around but only revealed to true believers. grin

Chat you up in the next 2hrs ,I've got a long drive to make now.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Another lazy day for me. Heading home already. Lol. Been feeling sleepy all day grin cheesy grin
Must've had a wild night..
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Ephemmm: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:
1. Owo, kudi, ego. If she's not stinkingly rich grin, she will at least be financially stable. /walks away singing owo ni koko/

2. She no only make brain, she get brain! To be a doctor, you pretty much HAVE to be smart. I mean who's gonna let a dullard prescribe drugs or deliver their baby or cut them open??!! So a female doctor will most definitely be a brainiac. A wise man would want a wife like this to pass down excellent genes to his children. cool

3. She no dey fear.... Well at least not bodily issues. She's seen almost every nasty thing one can see about the human body. So that ur nasty boil angry won't make her vomit angry

4. She work past pack mule Medicine no send whether you be female, pregnant, delicate, sensitive, etc. angry If you're a doctor you must work hard, stay up all night, do long hours, think on your feet. So a female doctor can never be lazy and must be diligent. Being hardworking is a great trait for a wife.

5. Their mouth sweet pass lacasera This isn't well known, but female doctors are excellent talkers. They can go from talking dirty to discussing the flaws in Buhari's new government. They can handle most topics because they have a lot of exposure. This kind of wife is fun because you guys will always enjoy gisting.

6. They can keep you (and your kids) safe They know which medicine to take, what is the sign of so-and-so infection, they know which animal is poisonous, in fact they can even save your life with CPR! How many men's wives can do that?!

7. They appreciate life I mean, We all do. But the female doctor has a unique perspective. As a female, she probably brought a life or two into the world (gave birth to her own kids). As a doctor, she probably witnessed a number of deaths. So she gets this amazing perspective on life that few have and that enables her to treasure her family that much more.

8. She no dey nag I know I know. It sounds too good to be true. But how, after working so hard, taking care of you and the kids; she wan come find time to dey nag about nonsense. She won't even have energy.

9. They fine dieee This one maybe a bit of hyping sha grin grin But truly truly. I've never met an ugly female doctor before. They are always either beautiful or at least okay. Besides with their intelligence and white coats, they always seem to have some sex appeal even if they're not thaaat pretty.

10. Sex They sabi anatomy wellaaaaar. Need I say more wink

Source: Me, a future doctor tongue

cc: lalasticlala and gurgle cause I find her posts interesting. Hope u don't mind.

I really need one, honestly. I love them and their profession.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Not exactly
Sinnzu:
Must've had a wild night..
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ephemmm:

I really need one, honestly. I love them and their profession.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by 1miccza: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
Op you forget the last point "No be only you go dey marry them"

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by DrAify(f): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
So true smiley

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by ToyinDipo(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
DrAify:
So true smiley
11. Because they love their profession
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Doctors are so sexy

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by JhyMedex: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Op.. U a doc I guess...?
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
JhyMedex:
Op.. U a doc I guess...?
in training o. I'm still in school wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by JhyMedex: 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
MrsPhyno:
in training o. I'm still in school wink
Datz awesome.... Still in skul my sef... Wat level....
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
JhyMedex:

Datz awesome....
Still in skul my sef...
Wat level....
200. U r a med student abi a different course?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by JhyMedex: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2015
MrsPhyno:
200. U r a med student abi a different course?
Wat u wrote dere was a nice piece.. Med 2....400lvl
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
JhyMedex:

Wat u wrote dere was a nice piece..
Med 2....400lvl
Thanks. Work hard and make us proud o angry grin
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by JhyMedex: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Thanks. Work hard and make us proud o angry grin
U bet.... U do same whr u @... Unilorin..... U?...
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by denedene(m): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2015
Mrsphyno YOU LIE!!!!!! tongue female doctors are one most boring set of people I've met angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by ndcide(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:
1. Owo, kudi, ego. If she's not stinkingly rich grin, she will at least be financially stable. /walks away singing owo ni koko/

2. She no only make brain, she get brain! To be a doctor, you pretty much HAVE to be smart. I mean who's gonna let a dullard prescribe drugs or deliver their baby or cut them open??!! So a female doctor will most definitely be a brainiac. A wise man would want a wife like this to pass down excellent genes to his children. cool

3. She no dey fear.... Well at least not bodily issues. She's seen almost every nasty thing one can see about the human body. So that ur nasty boil angry won't make her vomit angry

4. She work past pack mule Medicine no send whether you be female, pregnant, delicate, sensitive, etc. angry If you're a doctor you must work hard, stay up all night, do long hours, think on your feet. So a female doctor can never be lazy and must be diligent. Being hardworking is a great trait for a wife.

5. Their mouth sweet pass lacasera This isn't well known, but female doctors are excellent talkers. They can go from talking dirty to discussing the flaws in Buhari's new government. They can handle most topics because they have a lot of exposure. This kind of wife is fun because you guys will always enjoy gisting.

6. They can keep you (and your kids) safe They know which medicine to take, what is the sign of so-and-so infection, they know which animal is poisonous, in fact they can even save your life with CPR! How many men's wives can do that?!

7. They appreciate life I mean, We all do. But the female doctor has a unique perspective. As a female, she probably brought a life or two into the world (gave birth to her own kids). As a doctor, she probably witnessed a number of deaths. So she gets this amazing perspective on life that few have and that enables her to treasure her family that much more.

8. She no dey nag I know I know. It sounds too good to be true. But how, after working so hard, taking care of you and the kids; she wan come find time to dey nag about nonsense. She won't even have energy.

9. They fine dieee This one maybe a bit of hyping sha grin grin But truly truly. I've never met an ugly female doctor before. They are always either beautiful or at least okay. Besides with their intelligence and white coats, they always seem to have some sex appeal even if they're not thaaat pretty.

cc: lalasticlala and gurgle cause I find her posts interesting. Hope u don't mind.

I agree 100 %. Had one but she painfully said no. I'm happy she did.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
denedene:
mrs.phyno YOU LIE!!!!!! tongue female doctors are one most boring set of people I've met angry
Haba grin
Really? Boring?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by IamLEGEND1: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
where was I when this nĂ³nsense was created....female doctors can bore you to death with their sleep-inducing topics.....

and most of them ugly like say dem create them for night...

not to mention the prude attitude,forming mother Mary 24/7....

#Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Funjosh(m): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
ritababe:
nice one

Ritababe cool
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by 4stylz: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Are you a doctor
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by SaiBuharii: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Actually planned to marry a female doctor because of my mums experience. Unfortunately, they never cross my path.
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
4stylz:

Are you a doctor
It's in progress sir grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by peleson: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by Alihkizito(m): 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Guy park!!

faith551:

Mmhhmmm I said it, we'll I think am now interested in marrying a doctor grin
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by 4stylz: 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

It's in progress sir grin

Good; so you are painting female doctors nice, wait until you can't make initial deposit; they won't pay attention to you even if you are dying.

I think most doctors are mean
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by KingTom(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Hope u don't mind.

Counter thread loading! angry
Re: 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor by frank043(m): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I 100% agree with you, but I have some very salient issues I would like to clarify from you, since you know so well about them, and quite coincidentally, you happen to be a medical student. Mind a PM?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 19-Year-Old Shedrack Chukwuemeka Is Missing In Oshodi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.