Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

I Seriously Need Help. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Seriously Need Help. (2341 Views)

A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help / Eating Your Dinner After This Time Could Seriously Raise Your Chances Of Dying / 7 Facts About Sugar Every Nigerian Should Take Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Seriously Need Help. by tforever(m): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dove2288:
You don't have to get remedy before getting married. You got to know cos you tried it at the wrong time. Get married and do it and you would be better because she would help you overcome the anxiety as well as no need to rush at doing it.
Whatever supplement you are buying, be sure you know the ingredients oh
thanks Mr dove some people just jump the gun....
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by tforever(m): 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Eso875:
cry
Tnk vry much nd if u rily wan to help me, pls paste it here.
yes I do want to help and I wouldn't bother reading your post if I didn't have what will help you. Have you viewed the link
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by tforever(m): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Eso875:

Tnk vry much nd if u rily wan to help me, pls paste it here.
Although the exact age may vary, prostate health eventually becomes an important issue for all men. Vit♂lize™ Men’s Vitality Supplement contains all of the power of Forever Pr♂6®, but now also includes more nutrients, more bioavailable nutrient forms and more powerful botanicals.

Vit♂lize™, combined with a healthy diet and exercise, offers a natural solution to support prostate health. This unique, comprehensive formulation supplies a highly effective blend of potent herbs, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help maintain normal urinary flow, promote healthy testicular function, and encourage optimal prostate health.

Proprietary Botanical Blend
Vit♂lize™ is formulated with a proprietary blend of botanicals including saw palmetto, pygeum and pumpkin seed. Each of these botanicals has been used for centuries to support prostate health.

Exclusive Nutrient Blend
Vit♂lize™ also includes a blend of nutrients specifically designed and balanced to support men’s health and promote healthy prostate function. Vitamins C, D, E, and B6 are all essential for a healthy prostate. These vitamins have been combined with the minerals selenium and zinc, which have been found to play a critical role in prostate health. Quercetin and lycopene have also been added in levels that are properly balanced with these critical nutrients to provide complete prostate support.

New & Improved
In addition to vitamin E, selenium and lycopene from the original Forever Pr♂6®, Vitamin C, D and B6 have been added in combination with zinc and quercetin. Vitamins C, D, and B6 are all essential for prostate health and are required for the production of hormones.

Proprietary botanical blend including saw palmetto, pygeum and pumpkin seed
Proper nutrient balance for complete prostate support
Provides polyphenols equivalent to eating an entire pomegranate fruit
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by MRBrownJ: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
tforever:
all I can say is that you will just shoot yourself in the foot.. This products have helped lots of people so don't waste your time...do all the research you want we have nothing to hide I say that with all confidence...

MR scammer who has a cure for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, i can never shoot myself in the foot with people like you... who are desperate for any get rich quick scam BS. any person who want to do business with you simply has to read your earlier posts to understand that you do not care about people, you are just here to defraud them with BS cure for EVERYTHING.
NONSENSE SCAMMER WHO THINK NLers ARE GULLIBLE.

you are a salesman for a supplement company who is known WORLDWIDE to sell BS OVERPRICED products (sometimes just fake aspirin/sugar pills) via a pyramid scheme, by simply adding Aloe Vera to almost all their products. the more product you sell, the more money you make, so you come here to poison the thread with a cure for everything, trying to offload your stash....

and the reason you would sell any product cheaper (name the medicine) is because it is possibly fake or out of date pills coming from India/China

see how you are telling this young man about his prostate health, as if it has any relevance to his sensitive ejacu.lation, lol!
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 29, 2015
Pls tforever nd mrbrownj, I'm here for help nt for anytin. Pls I beg u ppl, don't quarrel because of dis issue nd all I need is ur assistances nd advices.
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 29, 2015
Dove2288:
You don't have to get remedy before getting married. You got to know cos you tried it at the wrong time. Get married and do it and you would be better because she would help you overcome the anxiety as well as no need to rush at doing it.
Whatever supplement you are buying, be sure you know the ingredients oh
I'm doin dis because I discovered on tym nd also I don't wan my married to jst scatter away jst because of dis whic is vry important in marriage. Pls jst understd me.
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by tforever(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2015
Eso875:
Pls tforever nd mrbrownj, I'm here for help nt for anytin. Pls I beg u ppl, don't quarrel because of dis issue nd all I need is ur assistances nd advices.
alright Eso I wouldn't say anything to him again it's not worth it.you are the one with the problem so let's see how we can get help for you.
Re: I Seriously Need Help. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
tforever:
alright Eso I wouldn't say anything to him again it's not worth it.you are the one with the problem so let's see how we can get help for you.
Tnks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fizz Herbal Skin Care -Cure for Pimples, Spots, Eczema and Stretch Marks. / Secrets Of Natural Cures For All Diseases. / Share Coronavirus (COVID-19) Memes Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.