Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Torn Between A Major Decision - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Torn Between A Major Decision (4415 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torn Between A Major Decision by vanderjo(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2009
I need help cuz i am in dilemma,I am torn between 2 women in my life,its killing me softly,i have two great women in life and we are both of same ages and we have same dreams and they possess same character traits that i want in a woman,

The first woman we met online and have known each other for over two years but recently she went for her service year and i make sure i call her every single day that passes and from day one i told her what i want in the relationship,i told her i needed someone that i can live all my life with and since right now i am only making plans to marry by next year and she agreed but recently i start noticing some shits,like when i call,she won't pickĀ  my calls,it happened 4times and when i asked why,since she knew that's the only way we communicate,she said her phone has problems and all that,the first time it happened and the 2nd,she said she didn't hear it ring,the 3rd she said she was charging it and the 4th she said i was nagging her,though we haven't spent time together,therefore i can really say the kind of woman she really is,we had plans of her coming down to my location after her service year but all of a sudden she told me she was going home,i don't have poblems about that but when i asked it wasn't what we planned,she said i was nagging her and cut the phone on me,and she said she needed money for transportation back to her place,i told her the problem i will have in sending the money cuz where i work we hardly have time once we are in,and i explained this to her but promised i will find a way out,when i couldn't make it,she refused picking my calls for over 2weeks,and just yesterday when i called she picked and told me she was in a relationship,infact there were so many things i can't go in details she said,she later denied it,but she mentioned the fact that i made her did what she did,i love her.

The second girl was a fromer not we dated that much,like four months,i was in a relationship when she approached me for a relationship,i didn't want to make her look stupid,i agreed cuz i was having problems with my gf then,she was cheating on me,i have known this one all my life,but she was drop dead jealous,i couldn't pick my calls,she will get angry,i was comfortable with that,i gave up my gf cuz of her and cuz she was cheatin on me,i told her that i have nothing to do with her again,she never believed it but she truly love me and i want to get her back into my life.i have never had sex with any of them,i need an advice please,what do i do?
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by spikedcylinder: 10:11am On Mar 16, 2009
Have you actually met the first lady?
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by vanderjo(m): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2009
@spickycyclinder,
no but i spend an 1hour everyday on phone with her.we were suppose to meet and get a job in my location and she changed the plans.
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by emilyone(f): 10:40am On Mar 16, 2009
waste no time in sourcing elsewhere ! it is boldly written on the wall. "decode the codes"
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by demystify(f): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2009
You can't place high hopes on a lady you've never met.
There's more to relationships than just the "phone-talk-enjoyment"

I suggest you meet her first, spend time with her, study her the more. . . from there u can draw your conclusion.

As per the second lady
Do u love her?
Does she meet the specs of your ideal woman?
Do you think that her cheating habit is as good as gone?

Meet the internet lady first, and compare both.
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by olanajim(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2009
@poster, Google Occham Razor Theory.
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by vanderjo(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2009
@olanajim,
whats that?
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2009
People are not always what they apper to be initially. I suggest you meet the first lady physically first before making any further plans. For all you know, she could be seeing someone else too. Why do you want to bother yourself awith someone you dont know when you have someone there who loves you.

ola's right, the easiest way is always the best.
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by olanajim(m): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2009
Read Ujujoan last sentence, she had broken down the theory.
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by babypee: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2009
If u truly love the first girl, i'll advice u arrange 4 a way to meet cuz it'll be beta if u get know each other deeply, by so doing u'll get to know wat she can do and wat she cannot do. As for the second one, r u sure u love her or u only did her a favour by accepting her cuz she approached u? Anyway, wateva it is, follow ur heart and pray.
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by vanderjo(m): 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2009
@ujujoan,
I appreciate your advice and ola too.tHANKS FOLKS,YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THAT ADVICE IS FOR ME.
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by Kx: 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2009
Am gona sound different frm d rest here.

U were advised to meet with d 1st girl.
Can u get serious with some girl u met online?

Ur meeting point: internet ,ur means of communication,telephone.
Financial transactions:money transfer.kising and cuddling:on fone even if she is in a man's hand.
In otherwords,all ur dealings with her were by d instrumentality of telecoms.

My candid advice,get some real love.In my opinion,internet love is not entirely real.
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by gReenmAn(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2009
In addition to[b] Kx[/b]'s comments, I am astounded you could be serious with someone you met online without seeing her- physically, unless of you're one of those who don't care about such little inconveniences as a crippled, obese or albino spouse! No offense meant, but you really need to know what you're getting into if you're already considering walking the aisle.

As per the second girl, well, get real!
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by debosky(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2009
@ van der jo

My advice is this : FORGET about both of them!

One is a drama queen who is jealous, cheats on you and claims she 'loves you'. The other you haven't really met, call her for an hour a day and she is demanding transport money and claiming she is in a relationship because you didn't have a chance to send her money

Both of them are going to cause you plenty of heartache, and frankly don't sound like they are ready for a serious relationship.

If you want to marry next year like you say, you better forget these two and begin looking afresh. They both have serious problems and neither seems like the kind of woman suitable for marriage, at least not at the moment.

They are messing with you and trying to manipulate you - one is using threats that she is in a relationship, the other is using jealousy. Manipulative women (or men) will ruin you.

Avoid them both and search for a quality partner.
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by Godalone(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2009
debosky:

@ van der jo

One is a drama queen who is jealous, cheats on you and claims she 'loves you'. The other you haven't really met, call her for an hour a day and she is demanding transport money and claiming she is in a relationship because you didn't have a chance to send her money

Both of them are going to cause you plenty of heartache, and frankly don't sound like they are ready for a serious relationship.

If you want to marry next year like you say, you better forget these two and begin looking afresh. They both have serious problems and neither seems like the kind of woman suitable for marriage, at least not at the moment.
They are messing with you and trying to manipulate you - one is using threats that she is in a relationship, the other is using jealousy. Manipulative women (or men) will ruin you.

Exactly
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by DoubleN(m): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2009
i think the second girl is just too jealous and i doubt that you will able to cope with that.As for the first lady i think you need to spend some quality time together.She is a woman you know and you can't get to know her by talking on the phone.
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by gamechange(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2009
@poster

The only problem i see hear is that you are greedy, you need to date one person exclusively without the need to compare, that way you can be objective about your decision and it is also a sign of maturity, respect so that you can be respected.
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by kufreabasi(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2009
gamechange:

@poster

The only problem i see hear is that you are greedy, you need to date one person exclusively without the need to compare, that way you can be objective about your decision and it is also a sign of maturity, respect so that you can be respected.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by deoye05: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2009
@ poster,

well, you dont have to be mad, but i have the truth to tell,
how will you be in love with some one you havent seen? you mean you just heard mere words and you are in love? embarassed

kemistry fans, i am sorry o. she has a very good voice on radio. with her voice she must be an angel,

but he day i saw her , i learnt the lesson, dont love a girl with or because of her voice.
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by denony(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2009
Hey man, u gat to use ur head.
women can be trickish, Marriage is not boy/girl friend,
It's a life time issue.
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by oluwafemi113(m): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2009
angry angry
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by forbidden5(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2009
O boy!!!

You can build catsles in the air OOooo

Na so you mugu reach?

Hmmm A beg where do you work? please send me MTN re charge card for N1500. My number is

How can a girl remote you from a location and you will just send money to a ghost? Please my guy, it is not like that ok? Never ever chase a girl with your heart at first. If you had means, then you will know what all these girls are made of.

Please wake up!!!!!!!!!! Never ask to marry a ghost again. When you meet a girl, assume she is for a fling, if she is good then you start thinking to marry.
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by equlibrium(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2009
@POSTER
QUE SERA SERA. . .
. . . D FUTURE'S NOT OURS TO SEE. . .
QUE SERA SERA. . .

YOU BE SERIOUS M U M U!!!
ONLINE BABE?
CHEATERS CLASS G.F?
NA PRIMARY SCH U STIL DEY NE?
angry grin angry
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2009
none of them is good for you forget about them and moved on with life you will surely get the suitable person you are looking for
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by Czarskit(m): 12:32am On Mar 17, 2009
@ op

Hmmn. . . I am the second gal, I'm actually a dude who's been playing u all dis yl. U'v bin talking to my gf on fone. Sori anyway, it was fun though. . .
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by Johnnny(m): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2009
debosky:

@ van der jo

Best advice, Take it
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by popegirl(f): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2009
Kx:

Am gona sound different frm d rest here.

U were advised to meet with d 1st girl.
Can u get serious with some girl u met online?

Ur meeting point: internet ,ur means of communication,telephone.
Financial transactions:money transfer.kising and cuddling:on fone even if she is in a man's hand.
In otherwords,all ur dealings with her were by d instrumentality of telecoms.

My candid advice,get some real love.In my opinion,internet love is not entirely real.

thats not true, I've tried it and it worked well for me, we only broke up cos we were not meant for eachother

i think you should give it a try
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by cvibe: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2009
@ Poster

Wake up!
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by ulua(f): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2009
How can u propose to someone on the phone without meeting her 1st, i find that very funny
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by comechop(m): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2009
I'm just happy to get something in before the hordes of nairalanders come and finish the poor guy.

The guy below made me LOL literarily at work haha
forbidden5:

O boy!!!

You can build catsles in the air OOooo

Na so you mugu reach?

Hmmm A beg where do you work? please send me MTN re charge card for N1500. My number is

How can a girl remote you from a location and you will just send money to a ghost? Please my guy, it is not like that ok? Never ever chase a girl with your heart at first. If you had means, then you will know what all these girls are made of.

Please wake up!!!!!!!!!! Never ask to marry a ghost again. When you meet a girl, assume she is for a fling, if she is good then you start thinking to marry.

Really good advice.
Godalone:

Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by ikmoore2(m): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2009
my man,
pls 4get both of them.

if i talk too much u go say i carry something for mind against u.

what the 1st girl do is a clear indication say u still be mugu!
the 2nd girl is also a thief out to suck u dry!

run for ur lifeooooooooooooo.
Re: Torn Between A Major Decision by oluwafemi113(m): 6:33am On Mar 18, 2009
next

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Gave Me Gonorrhea / Gender Equality: What Do Our Women Really Want? / Check Out Our Future Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.