Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,190 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Need Help Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help Please (611 Views)

Back Pain- Orthopedics help please / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas / Help!!! Please What Is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Please by mikkypel(m): 5:49am On Jul 28, 2015
This scratching started when I got my NYSC call up letter and I was posted to edo state, so I have to lodge with my friend at UNIBEN first, I didn't know there water was very bad, I noticed most f them were itching, we used the water to Bath, watch clothes and brush, I went to my PPA and the water too was worse, I started itching my body even my penis
Now I have completed my service, I am still disturbed by the itching. I have taken drugs like loratyn, albendazole, prednisolone and I am still experiencing the itching most especially early in the morning and late at night, the itching comes with sweet sensation, when I scratch my penis, it comes with sweet sex sensation
Please docs help me out, Is there any drugs you can prescribe?
Re: I Need Help Please by OkoyeA1(m): 6:08am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: I Need Help Please by Dollarship(m): 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
mikkypel:
This scratching started when I got my NYSC call up letter and I was posted to edo state, so I have to lodge with my friend at UNIBEN first, I didn't know there water was very bad, I noticed most f them were itching, we used the water to Bath, watch clothes and brush, I went to my PPA and the water too was worse, I started itching my body even my penis
Now I have completed my service, I am still disturbed by the itching. I have taken drugs like loratyn, albendazole, prednisolone and I am still experiencing the itching most especially early in the morning and late at night, the itching comes with sweet sensation, when I scratch my penis, it comes with sweet sex sensation
Please docs help me out, Is there any drugs you can prescribe?
Bro has it gone and what do you use
Re: I Need Help Please by hidhrhis(m): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2018
jock itch bro
the sweet sensation is around ur scrotum
when u scrub underneath ur scrotum during bath u enjoy some sweet sensation right?
Re: I Need Help Please by Dollarship(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
hidhrhis:
jock itch bro
the sweet sensation is around ur scrotum
when u scrub underneath ur scrotum during bath u enjoy some sweet sensation right?
whats the medication
Re: I Need Help Please by hidhrhis(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
Dollarship:
whats the medication
I don't know the medication bro
just Google Search it I believe google has d best answer cos most doctors won't tell u what u are having is jock itch
Re: I Need Help Please by mikkypel(m): 5:23am On Jul 27, 2018
Dollarship:
Bro has it gone and what do you use

Yes it has... Can't even remember what I used
Re: I Need Help Please by Dollarship(m): 5:32am On Jul 27, 2018
mikkypel:

Yes it has... Can't even remember what I used
Ah bros try na abeg

(1) (Reply)

5 Flat Belly Foods You Must Include In Your Diet / Lose 10kg With This New Natural Supplement!!! Try It / Bed Bugs Fumigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.