Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland (22662 Views)

Bokoharam Militants Shoot Sporadically Heading Towards Maiduguri Town (PHOTOS) / Maryland Wears New Look Ahead Of Lagos@50 Anniversary (photos) / Throwback Pic Of OBJ Heading World Conference Against Apartheid In 1977 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by koboko69: 6:25am On Jul 28, 2015
If you heading towards mary land from Onipanu, consider following another route.

A trailer carrying a container just fell and crossed the full road. Fortunately little casualties...4 vehicles didnt escape un hurt. A no plate number Land cruiser worst hit as the container totally destroyed the front of the car pinning it to the ground.

A taxi and Toyata hiace buse narrowly escaped..as they sped off sensing the danger but still got it at the rear.

A Toyata corrola 2010 salon car was hit at the drivers side on the other lane.

Thank God no life was lost.

I was impressed by the 767 emergency response till free line I called. Big kuddos to the Lagos state government. It was more nlike a 911 call.

Hopefully someone on that route will be able to take a pic as int happened right before my eyes and I couldn't step down to take pictures. undecided

Cc Lalasticlala

14 Likes

Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by cerzo(m): 6:27am On Jul 28, 2015
Thnk God..no life was lost...
Op,d mods re still sleeping

Ftc things kkk...I want my day to be splendid..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by fx45(m): 6:34am On Jul 28, 2015
koboko69:
...I couldn't step down to take pictures
Why?
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Abugab(m): 6:36am On Jul 28, 2015
Nice report cum update
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by dammytosh: 6:43am On Jul 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by chiefololade: 6:47am On Jul 28, 2015
shocked

This early morning...

I was impressed by the 767 emergency response till free line I called. Big kuddos to the Lagos state government. It was more nlike a 911 call.
I like this part

6 Likes

Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by lonelydora: 6:47am On Jul 28, 2015
I will comment when I see the pix.

Thank God INTROVERT never wake up.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by djmummy: 6:48am On Jul 28, 2015
Na wa. This kain early morning.
All these big vehicles are beginning to present too many hazards.
Thank goodness there were no casualties
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:48am On Jul 28, 2015
Kudos lasgidi govt

1 Like

Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by infinitygroup(m): 6:48am On Jul 28, 2015
Thank GOD
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Warlord3000(m): 6:49am On Jul 28, 2015
Whaaaatt

My hood shocked
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by lightheart(m): 6:50am On Jul 28, 2015

The way containers have been falling these days though.
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Equiano: 6:50am On Jul 28, 2015
#Godwin no life was lost
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by smada13(m): 6:50am On Jul 28, 2015
Oh! Geez!....and I want to get to aguda oooo.....
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Lero15(m): 6:50am On Jul 28, 2015
God save us
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by wagazala: 6:50am On Jul 28, 2015
I wonder when something will be done about these falling containers. Ambode needs to address this issue, it's becoming a norm on our roads.

4 Likes

Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by hadura29(m): 6:51am On Jul 28, 2015
fx45:
Why?

Why ke, " ki Oju ma ri ibi, gbo gbo ara logun e"

4 Likes

Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by kentro201: 6:51am On Jul 28, 2015
very good report and update..this are the kinds of reports and news needed to breed good governance of the people...but some tanoids will still come and criticize fashola....change doesn't begin from the top...it starts from the bottom...

May almighty Allah cleanse our land,home and entire households...amin

2 Likes

Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by guvnorr(m): 6:54am On Jul 28, 2015
lonelydora:
I will comment when I see the pix.

Thank God INTROVERT never wake up.

Thank God. She is still sleeping
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by luvinhubby(m): 6:54am On Jul 28, 2015
The policy of fastening those containers on the vehicle are not being seriously implemented by law enforcers.

5 Likes

Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by free2ryhme: 6:54am On Jul 28, 2015
koboko69:
If you heading towards mary land from Onipanu, consider following another route.

A trailer carrying a container just fell and crossed the full road. Fortunately little casualties...4 vehicles didnt escape un hurt. A no plate number Land cruiser worst hit as the container totally destroyed the front of the car pinning it to the ground.

A taxi and Toyata hiace buse narrowly escaped..as they sped off sensing the danger but still got it at the rear.

A Toyata corrola 2010 salon car was hit at the drivers side on the other lane.

Hopefully someone on that route will be able to take a pic as int happened right before my eyes and I couldn't step down to take pictures. undecided

Cc Lalasticlala

God pass Devil

2 Likes

Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by rukkyland(m): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2015
Thumb up.. daddy we are grateful...
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by sweetguy10(m): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2015
There should be a measure that will be taken to stop this concurrent events of container killing people . They should be stopped from moving in the day for God's sake ! The family of the twelve OOU students killed by similar circumstance are still grieving
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by onihaxy: 6:55am On Jul 28, 2015
ok
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by bentlywills(m): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2015
Pictures would have been Lovely...
Thank God No love was Lost
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by niceguy7(m): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Nawaoo, is high time smtin is bn done to this menace
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by angelTI(f): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2015
No wonder, I am stuck in traffic at Maryland
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by Exponental(m): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2015
fx45:
Why?
msg passed...
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by chichriso: 6:59am On Jul 28, 2015
k
Re: Accident At Onipanu If You Heading Towards maryland by kennyman2000(m): 7:00am On Jul 28, 2015
Noted.
May God's divine protection be upon us and our families althrough this year.
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#whereisthechange Is Now Trending / 2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega / Mathew Ndagoso-Manoso: Boko Haram Faction Providing Service To Borno Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.