Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,093 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App (10653 Views)

Breaking: Video Calls Are Going Live In Whatsapp. Updated / Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App by callydon(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2015
Are you using an andriod phone? Do you make a lot of calls to friends and family? Do you want to start making free calls? Then this app is for you. Did I hear you all say HOW? Well read on to know how. I know most of you'll think am talking about WhatsApp call (we all know that it's not always clear) or maybe am talking about Skype (most of us don't have the strong network to make Skype video calls) The good thing about this app is that you can use it in a very poor network and the voice is still clear.
So let me introduce you to "IMO", but wait a minute, isn't that the name of a state in Nigeria? Anyway, the app wasn't developed in Nigeria. IMO is a smooth vice and video calling app, with a very cool and easy to use interface. As for me and my friends who use IMO, we never pay for calls again (unless when calling our friends who are still using Nokia torch phones (lol)) IMO is so clear and easy to use that you'll wonder why you haven't been using it till now, and the good part is that IMO is very data friendly , that you can make lots of calls with very little data. So have I been able to convince you? If yes, click here to download this wonderful app. Don't forget to comment if you encounter ANY problems. . . SOURCE: www.oddytech..nl/2015/07/make-free-calls-and-video-calls-with.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App by ducramsey99(m): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2015
Does it work on BB10?
Re: Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App by callydon(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2015
ducramsey99:
Does it work on BB10?
I haven't tried it on a bb phone, but I think it shud work since bb10 accepts most across apps.
u can try it n report back to us.
CIAO!!!
Re: Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App by callydon(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2015
This app is so awesome...
Re: Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App by kingflint(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2015
Add me to WhatsApp group 08061630905
Re: Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App by callydon(m): 4:09am On Aug 19, 2015
kingflint:
Add me to WhatsApp group 08061630905
I DO NOT understand u, what group are u referring to?
Tak kia.
Re: Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App by mytechera(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2015

10 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
The best video calling app.
Its clearity is second to non and data friendly as well. I deleted my skype immediately I downloaded it.
Re: Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App by apprentist(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
I spoke with my girl who's distance away. Even though my room was dark (always dark sha), I felt her heart lightened. In other words, she de happy plenty like sa I send her 100k for acct.
Re: Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App by newspapers: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App by okitejoseph: 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App by prabhasbuddu: 1:45am On May 20, 2017
Good to use this app IMO FOR PC is very clear and easy to use... smiley
Re: Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App by dusting79: 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
for better and amazing video and voice calls download this WhatsApp Plus because it has lot of amazing features and functions.
Re: Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App by ElizabethWe: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2022
IMO App is the best free calling app in the world, At least I know it is when it comes to making free calls. The internet has become a big place filled with apps that can help you make free text messages, calls and video calls. I prefer to check this https://www.hamiltondemolition.co.nz/ and get more new ways for concrete layers. But not all of them are as powerful or reliable as IMO App. Some apps have fun features but don't give you what you actually want and need. That's why I'm writing this article about IMO App which will walk you through everything you need to know about this cool app.
Re: Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App by sabnam24(f): 9:22am On Mar 27
dusting79:
for better and amazing video and voice calls download this fm whatsapp download because it has lot of amazing features and functions.
Thanks for sharing this messaging app. But I have another apk like gb whatsapp pro it was more than famous.

(1) (Reply)

I Subscribed For The Wrong Data Plan... Then Airtel Did This! / Your Experience: New Airtel Android Subscription / 4 Easy Ways To Have A Faster Internet Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.