Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

A Bad Trend We Need To Stop (my Opinion) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Bad Trend We Need To Stop (my Opinion) (436 Views)

Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop / 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate / My Opinion(5) Why INTROVERT Is Always FTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Bad Trend We Need To Stop (my Opinion) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 28, 2015
its a good thing to celebrate ones birthday, university graduation, and some times some peeps celebrate when they conclude final exams. it makes it more colourful when you celebrate those specials days with your friends, hommies and niggas..but the new trend in our country is pouring of liquid on the celebrant , pouring water on the celebrant is the normal norms but it seems our friends are not satisfied and the latest trend is pouring of water from the gutter and some go too far by pouring water taking from the rest room on the celebrant and just like what i read on NL days back about a university where friends poured paint on the celebrant for completion of her final exams, i have objection to these latest trend of gutter water, paint, mixed garri, toilet water pouring on celebrant as a means to celebrate them, i consider it baseless, myopic, uncivilised and senseless. i don't think there is any connection between those act and celebration. gutter water is harmful to the human body as well as paint because of the chemical content.
imagine friends laying ambush to pour stuff on your body and u have your mobile gadget on you, they end up spoiling it therefore causing you economical loss, so where is the celebration in such act.
please lets inform and educate others and lets stop this trend in our darling nation they are better way to celebrate our love ones.

have a great day ahead friends
Re: A Bad Trend We Need To Stop (my Opinion) by ThimmyWood(m): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2015
Bros, abeg help me tell them mofos oooo coz I find it bizzare why on earth you have to go to the extreme all in the name of celebration.... Anyway sha, it all depends on the type of niggas you roll with and how you carry yourself coz no nigga can try this shit with me.... I don't do it so I don't expect people to do the same with me.
Re: A Bad Trend We Need To Stop (my Opinion) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 28, 2015
ThimmyWood:
Bros, abeg help me tell them mofos oooo coz I find it bizzare why on earth you have to go to the extreme all in the name of celebration.... Anyway sha, it all depends on the type of niggas you roll with and how you carry yourself coz no nigga can try this shit with me.... I don't do it so I don't expect people to do the same with me.

thats just it bro....you create a standard for yourself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sad!! Dog Bites Woman To Death In Ondo / Nairaland Tutorial [goal: How To Make Optimized Clickable Image Signature] / Which Country Can You Find This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.