Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix (58900 Views)

Suicide Bomber Shot Dead After Stealing Soldier's Rifle In Borno. Graphic Photos / The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics / Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by babadem2much(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2015
God bless you and your forthcoming generation

rhemal:

nobody is celebrating mediocrity here.training or no training these young men are dealing with monsters who have no value for life.I guess you don't know the real terror they face everyday so don't sit in the comfort of your living room and judge those young men who risk their lives everyday to make sure this country is safe for the likes of you.
better still why not join the army and get THE TRAINING that you are talking about............

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by prospero15(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2015
iykeaniogbe:
from d perspective of a marksman. He must have hit the target frm close range going by dat, his enemy might have surrendered pluz judging frm d fresh blood, if he didn't surreder den his gun would have been by his side. But still can't find any gun belonging to d target

Ya bt I guess d first thing u do wen u take down a terrorist z to keep d rifle away.."jst in case"
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by prospero15(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2015
LARRYDKING:

Fly away little bird.

Lmfao...dnt be soo angry with urself..tnks 4 d compliment
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by virginchaser(m): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2015
If that is where he gets his gas-moral booster- I support him.
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by rhemal: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=babadem2much post=36354798]God bless you and your forthcoming generation

thank you my brother and you too.so people just refuse to see who the real enemies are.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Tripleclick(m): 11:36am On Jul 28, 2015
THE BIAFRAN WAR: HAUSAS ARE NOT NEW TO TERRORISM:
:
EARY AUGUST 1967, THE HAUSA AFTER SUFFERING A SHAMEFUL DEFEAT IN THE HANDS OF BIAFRANS, WHATS TRYING TO RUE YORUBAS INTO THE WAR, TWO BOMBS EXPLODED IN LAGOS, AND THEY SAID IGBOS WANT TO ATTACK THE WEST, AND RAISE ANTI-IGBO CAMPAGIN, YORUBAS CUS OF INVASION, JOINS THE WAR,,::
:
HAUSAS SCAMMING YORUBAS SINCE 1960s , ASK AWOLOWO
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by tsdarkside(m): 11:37am On Jul 28, 2015
to hell with boko haram....kill them...KILL THEM ALL!!!
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by sladimeji(m): 11:38am On Jul 28, 2015
Many are mad...Buh few have camera phone
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]
Kaa goge gindin uwarka.
Dan shegiya

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by tsdarkside(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2015
a warning to all europeans and americans....this is what you will get when you come and pisss us off again.... angry angry angry
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by virginchaser(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2015
Tripleclick:
THE BIAFRAN WAR: HAUSAS ARE NOT NEW TO TERRORISM:
:
EARY AUGUST 1967, THE HAUSA AFTER SUFFERING A SHAMEFUL DEFEAT IN THE HANDS OF BIAFRANS, WHATS TRYING TO RUE YORUBAS INTO THE WAR, TWO BOMBS EXPLODED IN LAGOS, AND THEY SAID IGBOS WANT TO ATTACK THE WEST, AND RAISE ANTI-IGBO CAMPAGIN, YORUBAS CUS OF INVASION, JOINS THE WAR,,::
:
HAUSAS SCAMMING YORUBAS SINCE 1960s , ASK AWOLOWO

Wrong bros.
Yoruba came into the war because Ojukwu was invading Yoruba territories from Benin through Ore hoping to overrun Ijebu areas to claim Lagos.
He ought to have occupied Biafra Niger delta and stop. By now Biafra would have had her twentieth rulers.
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Tripleclick(m): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2015
virginchaser:

Wrong bros.
Yoruba came into the war because Ojukwu was invading Yoruba territories from Benin through Ore hoping to overrun Ijebu areas to claim Lagos.
He ought to have occupied Biafra Niger delta and stop. By now Biafra would have had her twentieth rulers.
YOU ARE WRONG! BIAFRA LIBERATED THE MIDDLE-BELT AND GIVE THEM REPUBLIC OF BENIN ,, THE REASON WHY BIAFRA WAS HEADING TO WEST, IS BECAUSE HAUSAS STATIONED THERE GARRISON IN THE WESTERN STATES, AND AGAIN OJUKWU INTENDED TO LIBERATE THE WEST, BUT AWOLOWO HAS BEEN SCAM BY HAUSAS , HE THOUGHT IF HE HELPS THEM, THEY WILL MAKE HIM PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA BUT DATS A SCAM!
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by pepperonii(f): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
when you get a taste of what this BH guys are doing you'll agree that they are not humans and don't deserve to be treated like one, this BH guys kill people virtually everyday.
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by jamayu(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
you are good to go finish dem all
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

It is called spoils of war.

Wrong my dear , spoils of war specifically refers to "profits" made during war time , rioting or a period of unrest , which may also include people taken as slaves not those killed during the war.
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by virginchaser(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tripleclick:
YOU ARE WRONG! BIAFRA LIBERATED THE MIDDLE-BELT AND GIVE THEM REPUBLIC OF BENIN ,, THE REASON WHY BIAFRA WAS HEADING TO WEST, IS BECAUSE HAUSAS STATIONED THERE GARRISON IN THE WESTERN STATES, AND AGAIN OJUKWU INTENDED TO LIBERATE THE WEST, BUT AWOLOWO HAS BEEN SCAM BY HAUSAS , HE THOUGHT IF HE HELPS THEM, THEY WILL MAKE HIM PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA BUT DATS A SCAM!

Man, that was invasion and not liberation. Ore will never recover from that war. Those areas you mentioned were captured territories.
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Teekrayne(m): 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bonapart:
This man no surpose they show him face anyhow abi he think say actor dey real life....

In other news kill them almajiris and virgin seekers

Their religion(islam) deceived them with their teachings
........... Haba!!!! Even though its limpid that you have a brain that malfunctions, can't u pretend like it doesn't malfunction What does Islam have to do with what's on ground Your foolishness plus your stupidity is in their raw state.... Shameless nitwit!
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Teekrayne(m): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bonapart:
This man no surpose they show him face anyhow abi he think say actor dey real life....

In other news kill them almajiris and virgin seekers

Their religion(islam) deceived them with their teachings
........... Haba!!!! Even though its limpid that you have a brain that malfunctions, can't u pretend like it doesn't malfunction What does Islam have to do with what's on ground Your foolishness plus your stupidity is in their raw state.... Shameless nitwit! Baboon
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Please clear your ignorance... The Following pictures are US Army and Chinese Army taking Photos with corpses of Afghan terrorists... Thanks

It is not ignorance , soldiers who do this are most times heavily criticized if not court marshalled , two wrongs never make a right. What now differentiates them from the so called militants.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
ifeanyi83:

Look closely sweetness. That dude has a military accessory around his waist. I don't see anything wrong with posing with a bounty. grin. An American soldier once "pissed" on the corpse of a taliban fighter (i stand to be corrected though).

And was he right to do that ? You be the judge of it.
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
this soldier just started field work and is been excited>>>THATS ALL!
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
searay:
they corpse is civilian with bullet proof vest

A bulletproof vest can be worn on anybody , even a dead one
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Tripleclick(m): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
virginchaser:

Man, that was invasion and not liberation. Ore will never recover from that war. Those areas you mentioned were captured territories.
INVASION IS WHAT HAUSA PROPAGANDA CALLED IT, WHEN THEY SAW THY R LOSING THE WAR,BUT BIAFRA CALLED IT LIBERATION, WHY THEN DE DIDNT ATTACK DIRECTLY TO EAST?, RADA D WANT USE THE WEST, SO YOU THINK THAT IF BIAFRA TRY TO ATTACK, IT WONT AFFECT WEST?? HAUSAS ARE VERY SMART PPLE,, YORUBAS DENIED US OUR COUNTRY,, TIL TODAY HAUSA DOMINANCE IS STILL FELT
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
neoapocalypse:

It is not ignorance , soldiers who do this are most times heavily criticized if not court marshalled , two wrongs never make a right. What now differentiates them from the so called militants.
Chief, my problem with the post was not that the soldier shouldn't be disciplined or addressed for improper conduct. She JUST made it a NIGERIAN ARMY thing so I was trying to show her that such mess exist in elite Military even.

cc whynotthetruth
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Bonapart(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Teekrayne:
........... Haba!!!! Even though its limpid that you have a brain that malfunctions, can't u pretend like it doesn't malfunction What does Islam have to do with what's on ground Your foolishness plus your stupidity is in their raw state.... Shameless nitwit! Baboon
holy mission for allah that's wat your brothers said they're fighting.... now who is stupid
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by MilitaryMinded(m): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This is why the WEST will continue to deny them arms and call them diffrent names.

You don't need to take a selfie with a corpse since we can't verify the identity of the corpse.

The NA need to learn about warfare in the 21st century.

I just don't know what we Nigerians want!!!..... If they don't see, they'll say the military is lying and should show pictorial evidence. When they see pictures they say its too unproffesional and is the reason why we don't get arms from US. Na wa for una o

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Chief, my problem with the post was not that the soldier shouldn't be disciplined or addressed for improper conduct. She JUST made it a NIGERIAN ARMY thing so I was trying to show her that such mess exist in elite Military even.

cc whynotthetruth

I get your point now I thought you were in support of the action of the soldier , of course it happens the world over , in every military of every nation.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Teekrayne(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bonapart:
holy mission for allah that's wat your brothers said they're fighting.... now who is stupid
...... I wonder how children like you are on Nairaland! How come you post trash without making findings? You just allow shit to come out of your gob with no penitence! I pity your bleak future...
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by virginchaser(m): 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tripleclick:
INVASION IS WHAT HAUSA PROPAGANDA CALLED IT, WHEN THEY SAW THY R LOSING THE WAR,BUT BIAFRA CALLED IT LIBERATION, WHY THEN DE DIDNT ATTACK DIRECTLY TO EAST?, RADA D WANT USE THE WEST, SO YOU THINK THAT IF BIAFRA TRY TO ATTACK, IT WONT AFFECT WEST?? HAUSAS ARE VERY SMART PPLE,, YORUBAS DENIED US OUR COUNTRY,, TIL TODAY HAUSA DOMINANCE IS STILL FELT

Why it is invasion is that flying bullets and bomb knew no foes. My parents and there friends that witnessed the war told me many chilling stories of the heavy fights in Ore.
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by ifeanyi83(m): 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
neoapocalypse:

And was he right to do that ? You be the judge of it.

Bro, for me, it's not a question of "wrong or right", if you check the post i quoted, the poster mentioned that a Western millitary officer will not do such a thing. Obviously, the Western soldier, American in this case, did even worst...now you be the judge... wink
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by Appleyard(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish! One down, many more to go!
Re: Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix by esther1994(f): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
You kill Boko, you haven't kill Haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. / Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste / Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.