Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,431 members, 7,781,257 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:23 AM

Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. (1493 Views)

Why Dogara Did Not Brief The House Of Reps On Buhari’s Health – House Leader / Budget Padding: Why Dogara, Others Are After Me – Jibrin / Saraki-oyegun-buhari Reconciliation Meeting Meets Brick-wall (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2015
Election is always considered as competition between oppositions.

In any election, one must win and the winner takes it all. This is what the APC cocus of the House of Reps against Dogara has failed to understand.

The APC group has ceased to accept Dogara as one of them and regarding him as an oppositions because he defeated their anointed candidate, Mr Gbajabiamila

Mr. Dogara has assured the APC and Nigerians that he will work to supported the change agenda of the APC, but the APC believed the change agenda will only work if a certain people are manning some key position.

The APC sees Dogara as an opposition, yet they want him to appoint the looser that contested with him as the House leader. How on earth can that be possible. Can President Buhari appoint Goodluck Jonathan as Secretary to the Government of the federation? It is certainly impossible. One may say that Goodluck Jonathan is from a different party, but that is how APC sees Honorable Dogara because he had the support of the PDP rep members to defeat the anointed APC candidate.

Well, the APC and President Buhari are indeed Paranoid for them to openly assume that PDP is attempting to infiltrate the APC even after assurance by Dogara on several occasion that he is part of the change agenda.

The APC need urgent attention of a psychologist to help cure them from their paranoid before it turn to madness.

I understand the Saraki case as the house rule that brought them to power is still under probe. Else, the APC better align themselves to the House leaders to keep tracks of the dynamics of the politics.

[url=possibilityprinciples..com]www.vanguardngr.com/07/2015/why-dogara-reject-apc-president-buhari-reconciliation-move[/url]
Re: Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Mr. Dogara we don't need you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. by ELTON123(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Source
Re: Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. by edo3(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2015
Na wa goo.
Re: Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2015
ELTON123:
Source

Na wa oo.
After cracking my head to write this political reasonable jargon, you are demanding for source.

Its alright oo.

source is here
Re: Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. by Demmocrats(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2015
Victorels writes from Nairaland.
Re: Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2015
bigneorapz:
Mr. Dogara we don't need you.
who do you need.
Re: Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2015
Demmocrats:

I believe this is an error demmocrats
Re: Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. by Demmocrats(m): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2015
victorels:

I believe this is an error demmocrats

Morning bro, not an error waiting for the right moment
www.
Re: Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2015
Demmocrats:

Morning bro, not an error waiting for the right moment
www.

ok.
Re: Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. by seedgreen(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2015
Following
Re: Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. by kennybabs1980: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2015
"aja to ba ma sonu kii gbo fere ode" ie to say "a dog that's destined to get lost will never hear the hunter's whistle", Dogara, go on Bros
Re: Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Good,The Era of Godfather ism is gone
Re: Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
I heard APC has given up on the House leadership position for Gbajabiamila and is seeking for the Deputy speaker position for him.

They have accepted the Zoning formula of Dogara. "Godwin"

Now the war continues. It is going to be South West against South west. Deputy Speaker has to be impeached, Resign or forced to resign if this new plot is to be successful.

APC and late strategy.
Re: Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
victorels:
who do you need.
I need u
Re: Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
bigneorapz:
I need u

All you need to do is .......

I didn't say it. One good move.
Re: Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. by Dannyset(m): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Make we dey watch
Re: Why Dogara Rejected APC, President Buhari Reconciliation Move. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
victorels:

All you need to do is .......
I didn't say it. One good move.
ok tnx but i still need u

(1) (Reply)

See What A Yoruba Movie Director Did To Someone's Traditional Wedding Photo / Must Watch....rev. Mathew Hassan Kukah Defending Jonathan / Post With Highest Number Of Like On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.