Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Kenyan Model 'lily' Has The Biggest Hips In Africa...bigger Than Kim, And Nicki - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kenyan Model 'lily' Has The Biggest Hips In Africa...bigger Than Kim, And Nicki (6619 Views)

Must Read: Floral Investments Is A Big Scam, Bigger Than Mmm / First Picture Of Kim And Kanye Son,saint West / Meet The Woman With The World’s Biggest Hips And Backside (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Model 'lily' Has The Biggest Hips In Africa...bigger Than Kim, And Nicki by NotoriousB: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2015
i no fit shout o.. Do you agree with me? More pictures on http://www.taletv.com

Re: Kenyan Model 'lily' Has The Biggest Hips In Africa...bigger Than Kim, And Nicki by Benndted(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2015
I agree
Re: Kenyan Model 'lily' Has The Biggest Hips In Africa...bigger Than Kim, And Nicki by Tallesty1(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2015
The thing be like bread wey water beat.
Re: Kenyan Model 'lily' Has The Biggest Hips In Africa...bigger Than Kim, And Nicki by greatwaters: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
what do you now want us to do?

(1) (Reply)

We Supply Treated Wooden And Concrete Electric Pole In Lagos / Pastor Sleeps With Mother & Daughter, Defiles 15 Yrs Old Fellow Pastors Daughter / Anambra Boys: Generally Stubborn And Difficult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.