Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

APROKO MANAGER (comedy): Solarova At UBN. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / APROKO MANAGER (comedy): Solarova At UBN. (1753 Views)

Aproko Manager (comedy); Solarova At United Bank Of Nevermind (ubn) Part One / Corper Solarova GUNSHOT / Aproko Manager (comedy): Experiences Of Solarova a JJC In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APROKO MANAGER (comedy): Solarova At UBN. by michesta(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2015
APROKO MNAGER (comedy) Solarova at united bank of nevermind (UBN)

As I took my time to enjoy the slendor of the chilling room while it lasted, the manager smile at me and said "hope you are comfortable?" I nodded in response to say yes. He continued "sir, if I may ask sir, I will like to know what you want to do with such huge amount so that we can give you financial advice. I interrupted, thanks am not a CHILDREN, I can advice my self. He smiled as said no problem then but sir, can you try to reduce the amount you are withdrawing beacause if we pay you all the amount you filled it will affect our operations for sometimes. I got upset and stood up and drew my eyes close to his face then told him categorically, "when I was depositing and accumulating the money in your bank, did you tell me to reduce the rate I was depositing? He said no. I banged my fist on his table and said call this girl to bring my money. KFC on my mind please (chai money could make someone turn proud o). He pressed a button on his land line and the sweet cashier came in. How well about Mr. Solarova transaction? the manager asked the manager. Almost done but Mr Solarova has to follow me for some verifications replied the cashier. I hurried to go with her. When we got to her office, she said you will have to sign seven times on your withdrawal slip. WTF!!! You say?, that was what the same exclamation I made too. I decided to go easy with her, maintain my gentle and responsible man attitude because that how the ladies should be treated and who knows maybe I might even get lucky with her, yes get lucky I say; she is pretty so its a nornal thing for me to you know (winks). I signed seven times in a gentle man's way as she requested. Thank you sir with a smile from her. She went indoor to file the triplicate copy of the slip. On returning, she shocked me when she said sir, we can't process your withdrawal unless we carry out a urine test on you. What!! On top wetin? I exclaimed, but since I am acting a getntle man's role in the scene I quickly smiled and said "let's go ahead" as I smiled... TO BE CONTINUED...