Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Top Two Affliate Business That Will Give Financial Freedom - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top Two Affliate Business That Will Give Financial Freedom (477 Views)

All Nairalanders That Knows About Affliate And Adsense Please Come To My Aid / Complete Cpa & Affliate Marketing Set Up - Cpa Ninjas / Best american affliate programs that can give you financial freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Two Affliate Business That Will Give Financial Freedom by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
The best affliate is sfi affliate business while the second wealthy affliate
WHY I SAID THAT STRONG FUTURE INTERNATIONAL IS THE BEST IS BECAUSE IS MORE THAN AN AFFLIATE PROGRAM INFACT IS A BUSINESS AND THERE ARE UP TO SIX WAYS THAT YOU EARN INCOME
1COMMISSIONS ON CUSTOMER YOU INTRODUCE TO THEIR STORE 40%cv
2EXECUTIVE POOL YOU JOIN SFI FOR FREE AND YOU BECOME AN EXECUTIVE AFFLIATE WITH A MINIMUM OF 1500VP TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SHARING OF THEIR STORE EVEN WITHOUT SELLING ANYTHING SCORE MORE VERSA POINTS OR BECOME A TEAM LEADER TO EARN LARGER SHARES
3SFI PPA THIS PROGRAM IS KNOWN AS PAY PER ACTION SO HERE YOU ACT AS AN ADVERTISER YOU RECEIVE 10 DOLLARS ON EACH SIGNUP BUT THESE AFFLIATES WON'T BE RECORDED IN YOUR TEAM
4CO SPONSOR COMMISSION EACH MONTH YOU RETAIN YOUR EXECUTIVE AFFLIATE STATUS THEY COMPANY WILL AWARD YOU TWO CO SPONSOR AFFLIATE AND EACH TIME THEY PURCHASE YOU RECEIVE 15% of their purchase
5 ECA EACH COMPANY STORE OR EVEN AN INDIVIDUAL THAT SELLS PRODUCTS THAT YOU REFER TO THEIR STORE YOU WILL BE RECEIVING COMMISSIONS ON THEIR SALES
6 PSA COMMISSION EACH AFFLIATE YOU PERSONALLY SPONSORS YOU WILL BE RECEIVING COMMISSION ON THEIR PURCHASES ALL ALSO

BUT THE BEST THING I LOVE ABOUT SFI IS THAT WHEN YOU BUILD A TEAM AND BECOME A DIAMOND TEAM LEADER YOU WILL BE EARNING LARGER SHARES IN THE COMPANY PROFIT EVEN WHEN YOU NO LONGER SELLING DESPITE THAT THE COMMISSIONS YOU WILL BE EARNING FROM THOSE CUSTOMERS YOU REFER TO THEIR STORE IS DIFFERENT SO THAT WHY ITS POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO BECOME A MILLION THROUGH SFI AFFLIATE
IF YOU WANT MORE DETAILS OR YOU WANT TO JOIN SFI OR WEALTHY AFFLIATE CONTACT ME EMAIL THANKS UCHENNADAVIE@gmail.com
Re: Top Two Affliate Business That Will Give Financial Freedom by Ajijoha00622: 12:59am On Sep 13, 2016
SFI- Strong Future International is nothing to write home about. I am WRITTING as an insider. It is not not a scam though but it is worth it. I was and still in SFI. I do log in occasionally still but it is worth it. Read this article clear a lot of issue: Strong Future International Marketing Group, An Insider Review http://amazingprofitsonline.com/reviews/positive-review/strong-future-international-marketing-group-an-insider-review
The best way to make money online is to be an Affiliate Marketing, the challenge is that good Affiliate Marketing Program will not admit Nigerian and other third world countries. You can also read this article I did on the best Affiliate Marketing program in the World : http://amazingprofitsonline.com/the-wealthy-affiliate-scam-or (Please read through the article to know how to sign in as Nigerain) ; otherwise the best alternative program that will train you as an internet marketer is Affilorama: see how you sign in free here: http://amazingprofitsonline.com/recommended/affilorama-by-mark-ling-an-insider-review. If you have any question on how to sign on to any of this program as a Nigerian. Please from your question on that website. You will be responded to.

I have in in SFI for more than two years, my earning is nothing to write home about. As an AFILIATE Markring, I am raking in more than $1k monthly for now and that is less than a year.

This is why I can confirm to you that the best trade now is Affiliate Marketing business.

Have a great Day.
Re: Top Two Affliate Business That Will Give Financial Freedom by Kluzy(m): 5:30pm On May 01, 2021
Hi guy I Join and have gotten some vp,but I really need someone to guy me to earn please.

(1) (Reply)

My Alexa Ranking Showing Up India / Importance Of Search Engine Optimization / How To Download Video From Youtube To Your Device Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.