Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? (9086 Views)

Solid Proof That Lucifer Is Here Already / Why Do People See Lucifer As A Bad Name / Lucifer Is GOD Declared By Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by dabosuker(m): 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
I just don't get it , if the name "Lucifer ", means bringer of "Light", how then is Lucifer a bad person or entity ? ...I thought "light", was & is a good thing,. Then what makes the bringer of Light BAD ? .. People I don't get it.
I was doing some research & I just discovered the meaning of Lucifer.
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by Ekiseme(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
I dey come
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by eyeview: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
dabosuker:
I just don't get it , if the name "Lucifer ", means bringer of "Light", how then is Lucifer a bad person or entity ? ...I thought "light", was & is a good thing,. Then what makes the bringer of Light BAD ? .. People I don't get it.

He was the chief angel that reflected the glory of God to the heavens and the earth,at his instance,the whole creation of God(including the angels) worshipped God. But after a while,he wanted that throne for himself,pride and arrogation of power consumed him and he led one-third of the angels to usurp God's throne but they failed.
That once glorious lucifer is now satan while those fallen angels are demons/evil spirits who have turned their anger on God's beloved(human) hoping to deceive,afflict and kill as many as they can till their appointed day of destruction.

6 Likes

Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by nnadychuks(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lucifer don baff?
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by An2elect2(f): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lucifer wants us to believe he is the bringer of light. What a joke grin The loser only masquerades the world with false hope and false peace pretending to be the light giver. He knows those that are a million steps ahead of him. And would not fall for his lie. smiley

Alas!

2 Corinthians 11:14 “Satan himself
is transformed into an ANGEL OF LIGHT.”

Lucifer, the cry baby. Listen to Him at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by dabosuker(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
An2elect2:
Lucifer wants us to believe he is the bringer of light. What a joke grin The loser only masquerades the world with false hope and false peace pretending to be the light giver. He knows those that are a million steps ahead of him. And would not fall for his lie. smiley

Alas!

2 Corinthians 11:14 “Satan himself
is transformed into an ANGEL OF LIGHT.”

Lucifer, the cry baby. Listen to Him at your own peril.

hmmnnnn....but we all still call him "Lucifer",...something is just not right with history sad
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by Esdb3: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
dabosuker:

He was named lucifer when he resided in heaven! When he left he inherited vile names like 'the man of sin', dragon and beast. But nobody calls their kid lucifer for the evil history.

1 Like

Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
dabosuker:
do u want to know the truth.. Read the list book of enki... He is the bringer of light and still remains the same till today.... The world enemy the Jews has corrupted everything beyond repair.... Read that book and know the truth
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by mrZENographer: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2015
dabosuker:

hmmnnnn....but we all still call him "Lucifer",...something is just not right with history sad

Do you choose to believe the demonic manipulated history taught in our schools and t.v and newpaper or do you choose to believe the Word of God , the Bible that tells us who that old serpent was and is today and also his fate and the fate of all that follow him?

Let me let you knw that even those that say they love satan and they worship him, when they die and go to hell, they will be greatly tormented by his demons. For words cannot describe his disgust and horrible anger against all humanity, who is created in God's image and likeness. What his right now is playing chess. And his demons possess people to use them as pawns and puppet for the deception and destructiob of mankind.

So dear, you can continue to believe Satan is still that good angel name they call him, or you can run to Jesus the Son of God today for safety.
Who is Jesus? He is the Word of God/The Son. Relative to The Soul of Man. And He is the Light of the World. And all that follow him in spirit and truth are the Light of the world. The reason the Antichrist has not manifested physically is bcause d saints are still in d world. When the Rapture happens, he shall manifest and there be no light in the world. It shall be total evil and chaos in his 7 year reign.

Please come to The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement. We are having a crusade at Port Harcourt 15th and 16th. sat and sun. You will knw that God is very real and you will go home with testimonies and salvation.

Please let me share with u this article of former Satan worshipper. Bookmark it.

https://www.nairaland.com/930779/testimony-former-devil-worshiper-nonkoliso#10754519

Also see spiritlessons.com

1 Like

Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by twosquare(m): 11:49am On Jul 29, 2015
dabosuker:
First ask yourself, what kind of light is he now bringing? I guess you forgot to study an account about his life.
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by dabosuker(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
twosquare:
First ask yourself, what kind of light is he now bringing? I guess you forgot to study an account about his life.

Light is Light ,..Darkness is Darkness, my dear there are no types undecided

2 Likes

Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by dabosuker(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
mrZENographer:

Do you choose to believe the demonic manipulated history taught in our schools and t.v and newpaper or do you choose to believe the Word of God , the Bible that tells us who that old serpent was and is today and also his fate and the fate of all that follow him?

Let me let you knw that even those that say they love satan and they worship him, when they die and go to hell, they will be greatly tormented by his demons. For words cannot describe his disgust and horrible anger against all humanity, who is created in God's image and likeness. What his right now is playing chess. And his demons possess people to use them as pawns and puppet for the deception and destructiob of mankind.

So dear, you can continue to believe Satan is still that good angel name they call him, or you can run to Jesus the Son of God today for safety.
Who is Jesus? He is the Word of God/The Son. Relative to The Soul of Man. And He is the Light of the World. And all that follow him in spirit and truth are the Light of the world. The reason the Antichrist has not manifested physically is bcause d saints are still in d world. When the Rapture happens, he shall manifest and there be no light in the world. It shall be total evil and chaos in his 7 year reign.

Please come to The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement. We are having a crusade at Port Harcourt 15th and 16th. sat and sun. You will knw that God is very real and you will go home with testimonies and salvation.

Please let me share with u this article of former Satan worshipper. Bookmark it.

https://www.nairaland.com/930779/testimony-former-devil-worshiper-nonkoliso#10754519

if you know the history of the Bible,..then you would know the Bible was not free from manipulations & Speculations & Politics
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by johnydon22(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Esdb3:

He was named lucifer when he resided in heaven! When he left he inherited vile names like 'the man of sin', dragon and beast. But nobody calls their kid lucifer for the evil history.
Hahahahaha no bro Lucifer is just a Latin word for morning star/ morning sun..

The devil concept was represented with the word "Lucifer" from the Isaiah account in the bible where he narrated seeing him falling from heaven like "A morning star" so the word "Morning star" when translated into Latin gives you the Latin word "Lucifer" ..

Its just a Latin word used to represent the concept of devil which was referred to as morning star.

Lucifer still today remains a normal Latin word even if you want to say "Christ our morning star"(as in the easter exultet) in Latin it is translated "Christus/Christi Lucifer"

Its just a Latin word

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by herald9: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
eyeview:

He was the chief angel that reflected the glory of God to the heavens and the earth,at his instance,the whole creation of God(including the angels) worshipped God. But after a while,he wanted that throne for himself,pride and arrogation of power consumed him and he led one-third of the angels to usurp God's throne but they failed.
That once glorious lucifer is now satan while those fallen angels are demons/evil spirits who have turned their anger on God's beloved(human) hoping to deceive,afflict and kill as many as they can till their appointed day of destruction.

Yea, this happened in 1914. We were there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by herald9: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
mrZENographer:

Let me let you knw that even those that say they love satan and they worship him, when they die and go to hell, they will be greatly tormented by his demons.
Satan is in hell, tormenting those who didn't worship god? shocked

I thought god and Satan were enemies, I didn't know Satan was part of the executive arm of God's government.

More like Buhari and the Nigeria poice force. sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by johnydon22(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
herald9:

Satan is in hell, tormenting those who didn't worship god? shocked

I thought god and Satan were enemies, I didn't know Satan was part of the executive arm of God's government.

More like Buhari and the Nigeria poice force. sad
He just showed that hell is a place where demons torment humans, i thought demons were supposed to be the ones getting tormented and hell was meant for them but he is showing us it is meant for humans and the demons are the tools of torment.

More like they are working for god in his torment plans

4 Likes

Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by herald9: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
johnydon22:
He just showed that hell is a place where demons torment humans, i thought demons were supposed to be the ones getting tormented and hell was meant for them but he is showing us it is meant for humans and the demons are the tools of torment.

More like they are working for god in his torment plans
... And later, god will still throw Satan into this same hell.... Who will torment who?

These people could really make some cash in religious comedy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by eyeview: 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
herald9:

... And later, god will still throw Satan into this same hell.... Who will torment who?

These people could really make some cash in religious comedy.

In as much as you are trying to make fun but you are both theologically right.
Satan is indirectly working God's plan. Let me explain in the 'layest' way possible.
When a man gives up his protection as a child of God,he goes outside this cover and if he dies in it, the devil and his demons resident in hell(hades or sheol) take over the torment,making the person regret leaving that cover.
There has been real life accounts of people who have had the grace to witness this and return back to share it but I don't expect you to believe them cos it was even written in the bible that if you do not believe the messages in the bible,you still will not believe even a dead man that came back to life.
The bible says that the things of God are like foolishness to those who are perishing and I can see you guys clearly depicting that. But I pray that you will not perish. Infact most men who have done greater ridicule of God's word are today the great servants of God.
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by herald9: 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
eyeview:

Satan is indirectly working God's plan. Let me explain in the 'layest' way possible.
When a man gives up his protection as a child of God,he goes outside this cover and if he dies in it, the devil and his demons resident in hell(hades or sheol) take over the torment,making the person regret leaving that cover.
There has been real life accounts of people who have had the grace to witness this and return back to share it but I don't expect you to believe them cos it was even written in the bible that if you do not believe the messages in the bible,you still will not believe even a dead man that came back to life.

You didn't explain anything. You just ended up supporting my claim. Thank you.

The bible says that the things of God are like foolishness to those who are perishing and I can see you guys clearly depicting that. But I pray that you will not perish. Infact most men who have done greater ridicule of God's word are today the great servants of God.
The bible was almost right... the things of the Lord are like foolishness to the enlightened. And I pray you'll not perish in ignorance and superstition

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by Esdb3: 12:18am On Jul 31, 2015
johnydon22:
Hahahahaha no bro Lucifer is just a Latin word for morning star/ morning sun..

The devil concept was represented with the word "Lucifer" from the Isaiah account in the bible where he narrated seeing him falling from heaven like "A morning star" so the word "Morning star" when translated into Latin gives you the Latin word "Lucifer" ..

Its just a Latin word used to represent the concept of devil which was referred to as morning star.

Lucifer still today remains a normal Latin word even if you want to "Christ our morning star"(easter exultet) in Latin it is translated "Christus/Christi Lucifer"

Its just a Latin word

The world reshapes word duh! Jesus is really Yashua Yaweh(his greatness) is really YAWH does that change the imperative point of the word?

Dude used to be an abusive word now it is a cool word. My point is the devil is the morning star and that is Lucifer latin word or no latin word it refers to the devil.

Name your son lucifer please and see how the world reacts to that. Please name him Lucifer I plead with you.

1 Like

Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by johnydon22(m): 12:38am On Jul 31, 2015
Esdb3:

The world reshapes word duh! Jesus is really Yashua Yaweh(his greatness) is really YAWH does that change the imperative point of the word?

Dude used to be an abusive word now it is a cool word. My point is the devil is the morning star and that is Lucifer latin word or no latin word it refers to the devil.

Name your son lucifer please and see how the world reacts to that. Please name him Lucifer I plead with you.
Hahahahaha you don't really have constructiveness in discussions ..

Anyway i only corrected your idea of lucifer being named in heaven where ever you got that from...Only showed it was a latin word rather
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by Esdb3: 1:09am On Jul 31, 2015
johnydon22:
Hahahahaha you don't really have constructiveness in discussions ..

Anyway i only corrected your idea of lucifer being named in heaven where ever you got that from...Only showed it was a latin word rather

A latin word that has now come to mean the devil period!
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by Esdb3: 1:13am On Jul 31, 2015
herald9:

You didn't explain anything. You just ended up supporting my claim. Thank you.

The bible was almost right... the things of the Lord are like foolishness to the enlightened. And I pray you'll not perish in ignorance and superstition

Two talking points.

When that verse was written rebellious peepz like y'all wasn't around. So then if you purported that God didn't exist you were termed foolish.

2. If it is LIKE foolishiness to the enlightened as you say does the word LIKE not carry a sense of 'quasi' in it?
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by twosquare(m): 3:27am On Jul 31, 2015
dabosuker:

Light is Light ,..Darkness is Darkness, my dear there are no types undecided
tsk,tsk,tsk......how ignorant undecided
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 31, 2015
eyeview:

go look u the meaning of hades or sheol.... Then come bk I have something to tell u
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 31, 2015
mrZENographer:

do u choose to believe the religion of a white man or the Africa original culture?

Slave

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by sonmvayina(m): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2015
Like i said in an earler post,lucifer is not and has never been a male spirit or angel. she is a woman and the "ashawo" in the book of revelation..she is inana to the sumerians, venus to the romans, aphrodite to the greeks, ishtar to the egyptians and olokun to the edos/binis..her dad is the devil, not her..she wanted to take enki' position in the divine council and lied against Enki's son Mardoch..who was killed but ressurected after 3 days..she is no good..Enki will still vanquish her and her father Enlil the bull in the last day....
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by sonmvayina(m): 9:15am On Jul 31, 2015
She was never an angel, she was a goddess, all the angels named in the bible have their names end in 'el'..like Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael..etc..
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by dabosuker(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2015
sonmvayina:
Like i said in an earler post,lucifer is not and has never been a male spirit or angel. she is a woman and the "ashawo" in the book of revelation..she is inana to the sumerians, venus to the romans, aphrodite to the greeks, ishtar to the egyptians and olokun to the edos/binis..her dad is the devil, not her..she wanted to take enki' position in the divine council and lied against Enki's son Mardoch..who was killed but ressurected after 3 days..she is no good..Enki will still vanquish her and her father Enlil the bull in the last day....

wow!..now this is another point of view, never heard this one,..hmnnn..interesting sad
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by dabosuker(m): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2015
mrZENographer:

if you know the history of the bible, then you would know the bible is also not free from manipulation, speculation & politics
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by dabosuker(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2015
twosquare:
tsk,tsk,tsk......how ignorant undecided

In your case or mine?
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by twosquare(m): 10:36am On Jul 31, 2015
dabosuker:

In your case or mine?
Yours...I only spoke to you in mysteries, you didn't get in but jump into conclusion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis / The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower / Don Moen Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.