Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

HUSTLE AND BUSTLE: Why You Are Still Unhappy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HUSTLE AND BUSTLE: Why You Are Still Unhappy (350 Views)

5 Things Most Unhappy People Refuse To Admit (including Me) / Real Madrid Superstars Unhappy With Gareth Bale, According To Reports. / When God Has Blessed Your Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HUSTLE AND BUSTLE: Why You Are Still Unhappy by bubenwsou: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2015

Gratitude and mindfulness should be keywords for anyone who desires wealth, and I don’t mean riches and acquisitions here. I’m referring to happiness, that state which we all truly desire.

The question remains; why do we have more depressed people than happy ones? Hustle and bustle are the trending keywords. I see and read about a lot of rich folks, and most of these guys can’t relate to the word ‘happy’. We engage in everyday rat race of the “Hustle hustle hustle” system, in constant pursuit of what’s next that we forget to enjoy what is.

Here’s an excerpt I totally agree with:

What type of person has the potential to achieve real financial wealth? The answer is that it is only the person who is truly happy with what he or she currently has. There is a difference between being happy and being satisfied. We can be happy but not satisfied.. Happiness is a state of being and satisfaction is a state of mind. We can be happy with what we have but still not satisfied with it. Having aspirations for more does not mean that we cannot be happy with what we have – it is just that we want more for the future. When we.... continue reading on my blog

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola: Osun Assembly Declares Judge’s Petition Fictitious / Best Mixtape Of The Year / FG Orders NLRC To Introduce National Lottery Scheme For NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.