Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

"Does God Exist?" Resounding No - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Does God Exist?" Resounding No (9391 Views)

Solid Proof: God Exist And He Is Very Real. / Does God Exist? [let's Switch Sides] / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by johnydon22(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Even no scientists can explain why time don't wait for people
In physics, time is a quantum dimension.
Time and speed are relative. . . Its a simple beautiful scientific discovery fully represented in the small but complex mathematical equation E=MC2

....even they can't tell you the storehouse of snow.If they can't explain a little thing as this then they are nincompoops.
Only a fool says there is no God.
And it takes a very big intellectually deranged individual to think that there is a house in the sky where snow is stored.

Snows form in an atmosphere where the temperature drops to or below 0°C and the crystalline droplet accumulates water droplets from the atmosphere before dropping and hitting the ground.

You still holding on to the ancient belief that snow has a store house in the sky, actually you are completely disgrace the very intellect of 21st century homo sapiens. . . Tell us now who the fool is

10 Likes

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
onetrack:

I actually agree, which is why I am agnostic.

But I tell you this day mark/believe my word. Satan and Christ, Lord God Jehovah and the holy spirit exist.
They have shown me their signs and wonder and delivered me from death when I was at the point of it. I will not just come out and preach about what hasn't work for me, I tell you brethen, hold steadfast to the Lord God, do is he reveals himself. If you seek to know the truth and know him better he will reveal, seek his face, leave the rest to him.
Like me I do not worry over such things I cannot comprehend. As long as he protects me and I have basic need, what more do one need?
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by johnydon22(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Demigods:

You cannot comprehend that which is unknown to you/us.
Exactly the point and since there is no way something above your perception can be known why then assume it up? There is not even a way to know something is beyond your perception unless you assume there is

We cannot know if a flying black unicorn exist outside the universe, there is absolutely no reason to assume up one.... and any concept of the unicorn we come up with is surely our assumptions

So how then did the religionist assume up their concept of god and gods and expect people to believe it?

2 Likes

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by davien(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Can they explain why Time don't wait for me when i reset my clock to 8pm?
Because a clock only tells you the time,not control it....you don't need a genius to tell you that. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by onetrack(m): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Demigods:

But I tell you this day mark/believe my word. Satan and Christ, Lord God Jehovah and the holy spirit exist.
They have shown me their signs and wonder and delivered me from death when I was at the point of it. I will not just come out and preach about what hasn't work for me, I tell you brethen, hold steadfast to the Lord God, do is he reveals himself. If you seek to know the truth and know him better he will reveal, seek his face, leave the rest to him.
Like me I do not worry over such things I cannot comprehend. As long as he protects me and I have basic need, what more do one need?

Sorry, but I believe that it is all in your head.

3 Likes

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
johnydon22:
Exactly the point and since there is no way something above your perception can be known why then assume it up? There is not even a way to know something is beyond your perception unless you assume there is

We cannot know if a flying black unicorn exist outside the universe, there is absolutely no reason to assume up one.... and any concept of the unicorn we come up with is surely our assumptions

So how then did the religionist assume up their concept of god and gods and except people to believe it?

Because it actually exist?
Behind everything there is an intelligence, did cars and luxury houses u see, gadgets and other things did they form on their own?
Someone created them. We should be careful with our ways
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by johnydon22(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
The same you asserted
Demigods:
You cannot comprehend that which is unknown to you/us.
Then you turn around to lay claims of knowledge of things you claim are unknowable... here

This very claim of knowledge of things you claim are unknowable is a self contradicting as well as self refuting assertion.

By claiming you know it shows that they are knowable therefore are not unknown like you claimed above but if they are unknown there is no way you can know at all because a little knowledge of a concept said to be unknown kills the very concept of its unknowability intoto...

4 Likes

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by johnydon22(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Demigods:

Because it actually exist?
Behind everything there is an intelligence, did cars and luxury houses u see, gadgets and other things did they form on their own?
Someone created them. We should be careful with our ways
Behind everything there is an intelligence and this means that that entity must also require an intelligence to make it which in turn must also require another higher intelligence and so it spans into a chain of infinite regress..

And please stop comparing inanimate things like houses and cars to organic entities like stars and planet which has been observed first hand to form on their own due to chaotic activities within the surroundings

3 Likes

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=johnydon22, Onetrack

Psalm 53 verse 1 says;

"The [empty-headed] fool has said in his heart. There is no God. Corrupt and evil are they, and doing abominable iniquity; there is none who does good."
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by johnydon22(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Demigods:
Psalm 53 verse 1 says;
"The [empty-headed] fool has said in his heart. There is no God. Corrupt and
evil are they, and doing abominable iniquity; there is none who does good."
The same bible says the contrary here

Matthew5:22
And I say unto you, whoever call his brother a fool is in
danger of hell fire.

So going by this you are very much going to hell by using the bible to refer to others as fools. And again belief in a deity does not equate being moral or doing abominable things so your bible was very drunk for saying that.

What i find even more atrocious and evil is to subject little children to psychological threats and abuse of a mythical hell...

4 Likes

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by An2elect2(f): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
davien:
So is the reason you believe in a god because you blindly believe in a place to celebrate for being right? Because it's sadly pathetic if that's the case..

Well it is not pathetic cos i have a superior reason to believe in God which is what you cannot see. Sad, it is only God that can relieve you of this damning blindness.

I only looked at how useless your religion is in a different light. It is sensible to fight for a course that is productive and so far we have seen nothing from it, only attacks upon attacks on other religions and an an attempt to create another (false) basis for determining truth.

davien:

If your actions are judged by a reward/punishment scheme then you don't and can't value your options,only the reward/punishment.. undecided

The love i have for God is the reason i obey Him, not His wrath/reward. I do not seek for any pay from my Lord but only to thank Him for all He has done. I obey joyfully.

davien:

If someone believes drinking a little bit of lead won't kill him and you eventually convinced the person that they are wrong based on the fatal effects lead has,what more satisfaction is needed apart from the fact that you've freed his mind from such a dangerous belief and saved his life...

This would have been reasonable, if you were not disputing the harmless truth , including reason and asking men to think with their heads in between their thighs.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by An2elect2(f): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
johnydon22:
The same bible says the contrary here

Matthew5:22
And I say unto you, whoever call his brother a fool is in
danger of hell fire.

So going by this you are very much going to hell by using the bible to refer to others as fools. And again belief in a deity does not equate being moral or doing abominable things so your bible was very drunk for saying that.

What i find even more atrocious and evil is to subject little children to psychological threats and abuse of a mythical hell...

call his brother a fool.....are you his brother in the Lord? no
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by johnydon22(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
An2elect2:

call his brother a fool.....are you his brother in the Lord? no
Lmao brother in the lord...Maybe his immediate brother ceases to be his brother when he becomes an unbeliever... typical example of religious discrimination, division and all round intolerance. . . NEW LIVING TRANSLATION uses the word "Another" so we all know what brother means here

4 Likes

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by menesheh(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
sladimeji:

D peak of stupidity is doubting God's existence.....ashiwere wi lokan re pe ko si olorun

And the highest peak of gullibility and foolishness is believing something you were told by your parents or the society to be fact, with the application of faith, without proper evaluation and prove.

Faith is believing something without evidence.

I may be stupid until you prove that am.

Cheer

4 Likes

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by An2elect2(f): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
johnydon22:
Lmao brother in the lord...Maybe his immediate brother ceases to be his brother when he becomes an unbeliever... typical example of religious discrimination, division and all round intolerance. . . NEW LIVING TRANSLATION uses the word "Another" so we all know what brother means here

It is good you know that Christianity tolerates no poo from any one and yea it is very very discriminatory.

My brothers and sisters in Christ who are in far away countries are of much more importance and more valuable to me than my biological ones here with me. That is how discriminatory, our acceptance of people is.

We don't cherry pick, we take the bible in its whole context. Jesus was not referring to just anybody.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by PastorAIO: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
stephendamsoho:

were discussing God here NOT sleight of hand

So you believe there's a difference.

1 Like

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by johnydon22(m): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
An2elect2:

It is good you know that Christianity tolerates no poo from any one and yea it is very very discriminatory.

My brothers and sisters in Christ who are in far away countries are of much more importance and more valuable to me than my biological ones here with me. That is how discriminatory, our acceptance of people is.

We don't cherry pick, we take the bible in its whole context. Jesus was not referring to just anybody.

By asserting you Jesus was not referring to everybody you already cherry picked and have given that verse your own meaning because we all know there was no Christianity then just the jewish society.

By asserting he was addressing you, you already cherry picked and added your own meaning to a clear text.....lolzzz...funny

3 Likes

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by stephendamsoho: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
johnydon22:

Thanks Brother

They Always twist their folklore to serve whatever purpose they want it to

4 Likes

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by PastorAIO: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
johnydon22:
By asserting you Jesus was not referring to everybody you already cherry picked and have given that verse your own meaning because we all know there was no Christianity then just the jewish society.

By asserting he was addressing you, you already cherry picked and added your own meaning to a clear text.....lolzzz...funny

Jesus has already defined what he means by 'brother' or even 'neighbour'. His usage of such terms are explained in the Parable of the Good Samaritan.

1 Like

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by An2elect2(f): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
johnydon22:

ok undecided
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by johnydon22(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
PastorAIO:

Jesus has already defined what he means by 'brother' or even 'neighbour'. His usage of such terms are explained in the Parable of the Good Samaritan.
exactly and this shows brother is everybody... because the samaritan and the man were not brothers in the lord, they were not christians or even from the same country...

2 Likes

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by stephendamsoho: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
johnydon22:
exactly and this shows brother is everybody... because the samaritan and the man were not brothers in the lord, they were not christians or even from the same country...

This Man knows his onions

1 Like

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by infofta(m): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
The only way you can convice me is to tell me Man made Man. There is a spiritual World and a physical World. We live in the physical World where we believe only in what we see, feel, touch and smell by the help of our brain. Who created man and animals? Has science able to make human or bring him back to life after death. Take a good look at you and your environment, science does not have answers to many questions like a ghost, witchcraft, magic, miracle etc. The "Thing" that created man must be more powerful than man does not operate on the law of science(physics & chemistry), does not die because it is not from the physical World but the spiritual. That "Thing" is called God.

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
This fight over God existence by atheists and religious folk will never end.

I am God. I exist. . . . Problem for the atheists and religious ones
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
PastorAIO:

Bros no dey fall my hand haba.

Jesus said loudly that he was sent only to the lost sheep in the house of Israel. In the parable of the lost sheep, he didnt tell us he couldnt find another animals in the wilderness other than the sheep but he went away only when he found the lost sheep. The bible mentioned some nations as Lion, Fox and Tiger. We have today nations represented as Antelope, Buffalo and Eagle. . . . Jesus did not said anywhere that he will save these other animals. He stated clearly that he is for the sheep only. And those sheep are ten lost tribe of Israel. I dont know how you want to gather lion and sheep together
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
johnydon22:

Jesus even asked his disciples not to preach in the house of the samaritans and gentiles

1 Like

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by PastorAIO: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Bros no dey fall my hand haba.

Jesus said loudly that he was sent only to the lost sheep in the house of Israel. In the parable of the lost sheep, he didnt tell us he couldnt find another animals in the wilderness other than the sheep but he went away only when he found the lost sheep. The bible mentioned some nations as Lion, Fox and Tiger. We have today nations represented as Antelope, Buffalo and Eagle. . . . Jesus did not said anywhere that he will save these other animals. He stated clearly that he is for the sheep only. And those sheep are ten lost tribe of Israel. I dont know how you want to gather lion and sheep together

So what kind of animal are you?
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
PastorAIO:

So what kind of animal are you?

grin grin grin

I dont know o o o

1 Like

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by PastorAIO: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

grin grin grin

I dont know o o o

Maybe a donkey (Ass) or an Ox. At least there is still hope for those ones.

And answered them, saying, Which of you shall have an ass or an ox fallen into a pit, and will not straightway pull him out on the sabbath day?
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Even no scientists can explain why time don't wait for people....even they can't tell you the storehouse of snow.If they can't explain a little thing as this then they are nincompoops.

Only a fool says there is no God.

Would you believe the modern scientist who says he doesn't know, or listen to the caveman who told other cave people that he received the ALL the answers from a spirit person?

Only a fool would believe a dead caveman for no reason.

3 Likes

Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by Weah96: 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
This fight over God existence by atheists and religious folk will never end.

I am God. I exist. . . . Problem for the atheists and religious ones

I am God too. Atheists are talking about a particular type of God, the ones that can empower human beings to move mountains using their tongue, and hear the testimony of poisoned food. That's right, Mohammed heard his food talk, I kid you not.
Re: "Does God Exist?" Resounding No by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Weah96:

I am God too. Atheists are talking about a particular type of God, the ones that can empower human beings to move mountains using their tongue, and hear the testimony of poisoned food. That's right, Mohammed heard his food talk, I kid you not.

Idealogical God exist only as an idea. You cant deny it existence seeing how it direct one mind to every which way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump's Shiny Beautiful New Wall and its Implications for America / Sinful Giver Vs Repentant Non Giver.. Who's The Real Christian? / Major Mistake Made By Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.