Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:32 PM

Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. (37888 Views)

There’s A Gang-up To Kill South-east Commission Bill – Deputy Minority Leader / Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters / Sharia Court Bill: Leo Ogor Speaks - "Nobody Is Expanding Sharia To Anywhere" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by 175(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ahead of the resumption of the House of Representatives on Tuesday (today), the opposition Peoples Democratic Party on Monday night announced Hon. Leo Ogor as the Minority Leader and picked its Principal Officers.

Others are Hon. Chukwuma Onyema as Deputy Minority Leader, Hon. Yakubu Barde as Minority Chief Whip and Hon. Binta Bello as Deputy Minority Whip.

As at Monday night, the ruling All Progressives Congress was yet to put its House in order.

After a meeting held by President Muhammadu Buhari with the APC members in the House of Representatives at the State House, it appeared that compromise was yet to be reached.

However, the APC National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, who also attended the meeting, promised that the leadership crisis would be resolved before resumption.

The leaderships of the APC and the House headed by Hon. Yakubu Dogara have been at loggerheads over the distribution of the remaining Principal Offices.

While the party is insisting on Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila as the House Leader, Dogara and his loyalists are pushing for reflection of federal character.

http://www.theheraldng.com/leo-ogor-emerges-minority-leader-as-pdp-picks-house-principal-officers/

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by SouthernBreeze(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
Congratulations Hon Leo Ogor. You've made deltans proud and we're proud of you too

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by masseratti: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
So no Yoruba PDP principal officers? No one from EKITI,ONDO and OSUN that a position can be given to?if Dogara should have his way this means Lasun will be the only SW principal officer out of ten.

13 Likes

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by oluwadare26(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
I hate PDP

14 Likes

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by jaykaylegend(m): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
Screw the umbrella

9 Likes

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
masseratti:
So no Yoruba PDP principal officers? No one from EKITI,ONDO and OSUN that a position can be given to?if Dogara should have his way this means Lasun will be the only SW principal officer out of ten.
My brother, Yoruba was supported by the PDP for Deputy Speakership. PDP has been fair na! Remember, former majority leader was also Yoruba, Mulikat Adeola

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by melzabull(f): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
masseratti:
so fvcking what? every region is adequately represented, or do you Wang Yorubas to produce 5 principal members?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nice one..................... PDP Shall rise again.

6 Likes

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by masseratti: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, Yoruba was supported by the PDP for Deputy Speakership. PDP has been fair na! Remember, former majority leader was also Yoruba, Mulikat Adeola
am.omly pointing out the position of Dogara on federal character, if the PDP did not up hold it why should the APC am well aware of the fact that there is six positions for the ruling party while the opposition has four,i want Tinubu's influence to be checked but not with impunity and illegality it won't take us anywhere, two wrongs don't make a right,The PDP has choose it's principal officers the Yorubas there are comfortable with it.

5 Likes

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by ArodewilliamsT: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
masseratti:

Next time you go know say Okro soup no be the same thing with nasal secretions.

4 Likes

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
masseratti:
am.omly pointing out the position of Dogara on federal character, if the PDP did not up hold it why should the APC am well aware of the fact that there is six positions for the ruling party while the opposition has four,i want Tinubu's influence to be checked but not with impunity and illegality it won't take us anywhere, two wrongs don't make a right,The PDP has choose it's principal officers the Yorubas there are comfortable with it.
If you notice, my position on Principal officers remains that the Party decide while majority of the party caucus retifies.
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by docsholz(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
masseratti:
they are following the action of their former master(jona****)

3 Likes

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by atlwireles: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Very good a very smart politician

4 Likes

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by masseratti: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
docsholz:
nah the new master in town is Akpabio.To me he is the National Leader of PDP.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by ArodewilliamsT: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
docsholz:

yorobar wan chop from APC, still chop from PDP? Una greedy no be small o. Duara dullard says only the region that gave him 95% and above will get his attention. Hope the SW gave him a cummulative 95% majority. As it stands now PDP's job is to consolidate and take care of it's stronghold in the EAst.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by masseratti: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
barcanista:
If you notice, my position on Principal officers remains that the Party decide while majority of the party caucus retifies.
Never followed that,thats my position too.
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by docsholz(m): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
masseratti:
nah the new master in town is Akpabio.To me he is the National Leader of PDP.
hence why I said former

2 Likes

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by Omotayor123(f): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
See head ooootongue
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by Mogidi: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
PDP
Peaceful Democratic Party, we don't stab people in the back.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by Vstuffs(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Cool
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
By now, it should be becoming clearer to my yorubas family. Please dont fight the igbos. Work with them instead. After all, youre achieved. Dont let anybody use your head. I'm not igbo, but i prefer the igbos to the ones who want to be the slave masters of my darling people

8 Likes

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by BTT(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
From one thieving thief to another.
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
ekweremadu must be commoted oooo[sup][/sup]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by Bern1992(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
na im money
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by distinguished1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
OK
beware of what you wish for. Recall Gbaja farewell message in the 7th assembly.
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by lailo: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Good
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Yorubas are being side-lined with style. That's what you get when you go supporting............... lipsrsealed i no talk anything o. #onenigeria. I still love my people though
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by distinguished1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
gbaja and Leo swapped positions.
Re: Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. by bigerboy200: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
Nice one..................... PDP Shall rise again.
GOD FORBID

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) / FG Bans 91 Billionaires, Vips’ Jets, Insists On N30bn Duty / Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.