Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife (25410 Views)

Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend / EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering / EFCC Grills Salewa Obanikoro Over N800m Transaction, Seizes Her Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by megamank(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
when will nigrian be wise? let us just allow the law to take it course....if she is guilty let her face the music then if she is free let her rejoice....lets stop using people to pass wrong signal.

3 Likes

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
booking
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by qualityovenbake(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
WAYword:
Go and source for the pics na? or ur joblessness no reach dat extent?
Funny reply.
Back to the topic. This is only an invitation, abi are they celebrating a party
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by Youngzedd(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Paid dudes.
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by Bern1992(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
No jail term yet grin grin

1 Like

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by Captainswag225(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
tinubu must be laughing by now. #dangerousguy
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by seunwen2(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Picture oooo
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by temitemi1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
We are watching cool cool
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by megamank(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
WAYword:
you a phool man,im the OP of this thread thats why i responded to her.so check well befo opening ur wide dirty fugly mouth to defend a poosy..all u want to phok her? make it obvious

droping a tread should have made you more polite... there are several ways to address this issue.....your abuse was just too much....lets try and be kind to each other with our words.
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by BannedOtherView: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2015

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by justmenoni: 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin :Ddat ela/isho hot like fire.

quote author=WAYword post=36360005]Go and source for the pics na? or ur joblessness no reach dat extent? [/quote]
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by pawesome(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Na so d oda thief go bak him own town,pple de praise n welcome am...nw,dis one carry her supporter's follow body...so nw to thief naija moni dn bcum sometin wey we de c as normal tin already.....
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by Boss13: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
What kind of nonsense is this. Are we in a Banana republic. Can't law enforcement officers do their work. She is only being interrogated and not prosecuted.

What kind of stupidity do we show as a people
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by jaybee3(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Boss13:
What kind of nonsense is this. Are we in a Banana republic. Can't law enforcement officers do their work. She is only being interrogated and not prosecuted.

What kind of stupidity do we show as a people

Just imagine

Why won't corruption be fashionable if they can still have supporters despite the implication of their inaction on the citizens they were elected (As an accomplice in her case) to serve

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by clemmonce(m): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
We are the reason we are backward. Efcc is probing somebody for milking the state, the people they are fighting for are protesting..... what an irony...... we have a long way to go in Nigeria. am out.......

1 Like

Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by HRich(m): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
EFCC JUST FORGOT ABOUT OBJ DEALINGS AND AMAECHI, NOW ARRESTING THOSE WHO DONT BELIEVE IN APC.
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by onyibajoe(m): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Don't you know this is the era of picture? Don't let them APC big ogas catch you o
Akkord4gov:
Lol,nairalanders and pix na like monkey and banana.If u no get pix,don't stress urself to open a thread that requires pix
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by tommykiwi(m): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
EFCC Abeg make una free my PADDY wife oh! Amaechi wife should be the one U people should av invited not Saraki's wife.
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by ApexTitan(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
EFCC grills Saraki's wife?

Do these reporters not know that grilling is euphemism for a particular type of sexual activity or are they just being naughty?
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by Popemax(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Demmocrats:

Thank you bro for another insult. That's how small people think bro I wish all the best even Satan himself knows he can never be poor.

Thanks once again for all your insults.
www.
leave that ass licker....imagine d way he abuses people for no just cause....he ain't got respect..I wonder why people insult so easily online cos of comments...that's childish just pretend bro
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by lukumanbabatund: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
The missing $20bn missing crude fund is still unaccounted for and the evidence of all these is quite glaring and even the offenders are known to all and sundry, but no EFCC decided to go retrospective on baseless platform leaving the pressing issues pending only to waste more time and resources over alleged clarification thereby pretending they are working whereas they have left the real work undone and would soon cover it up before we know it. Shame!
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by excess4luv: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Is EFFC really independent or an administrative tool??
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by Toktee(m): 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
no pics
it is true that you are disable,i mean cripple?
no insult or offence intended.
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by lukumanbabatund: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
When are they going to be inviting Remi and Wale Tinubu? When will they invite Shagaya and her sons? When will they invite Patience Jonathan and her husband? When will they invite Alison Madueke? When will they invite Iyabo Obasanjo? These have pending issues way back but we haven't seen any request for their clarification. We are no fools here. Tinubu and his accomplice walk freely but now the commission only sees Mrs Saraki and the daughter of late Yar'adua as the only ones deemed for clarification. Am sure if the late Yar'adua were alive, those that indicted the invitation wouldn’t have, likewise if the father of Bukola Saraki were alive they wouldn't have invited his wife cos it is so crystal clear that politics is at work here
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by Menace2Society(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Demmocrats:
They should please leave the woman alone, why start from her what about those that stole billions of oil money what happened to them

www.
I guess u too chop from the money?
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by Demmocrats(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Menace2Society:
I guess u too chop from the money?

Afternoon bro, so funny but the women is a mere pick pocket compare to other sharks in this country.
www.
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by mdyo: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
Too many invitations without results. This is what I called Bad management, Bad plans, Bad results.
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by ZYZZA: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Demmocrats:

Successful intelligent and responsible people don't use abusive words to attack an argument its only low life's do that how many times have you seen Obama do that even when his the most powerful man on earth.

Bro using abusive words only makes you look so small bro please learn that because you are small to me.

Thirdly bro I hate when someone totally attacks someone without a cause just because she is popular and you are not.

Bro am a big boy I row with expensive rides gals aint my problem and I don't go online seeking for gals when I real life am tired of them.

Lastly bro thank you for all your insults, but I bet my life you won't have the guts to insult me if you see me in real life.
www.
see broke a55 the form. with your comment alone one can tell. Just see comment* am a big boy*
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by lonelydora: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
no pics

You've got a brother DEXTROVERT
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by INTROVERT(f): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
lonelydora:

You've got a brother DEXTROVERT

don't mind that WANNABEE
Re: Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife by IYANGBALI: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hungry boot lickers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu / TUC,Factional NLC Suspend Strike While Main NLC Continue Strike / Donald Duke: "You Can’t Zone My Constitutional Right To Contest For President"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.