Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. (13526 Views)

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Pre-wedding Photos Of The Youngest Bursar In Northern Nigeria / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by BANGERLEE1(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Back in 1939, a little girl named Lina Medina gave birth to a healthy baby boy. She was only five-years-old.
This story is truly a medical marvel — one that is surely hard to believe.
Lina lived in a small Peruvian village located 7,400 feet up in the mountains — the nation’s poorest region.

The girl’s parents initially thought their daughter was suffering from a massive abdominal tumor, but after being examined by doctors in Pisco, Peru, they discovered she was eight-months pregnant.
Dr. Gerardo Lozada found that Lina’s mammary glands and sexual organs were fully developed.
When her parents were questioned about the pregnancy, Lina’s mother informed the doctor that she had been having a period since the age of three.
However, upon further examination, Dr. Lozada realized her menstruation began at eight months.
On Mother’s Day, Lina gave birth to a six pound boy, whom she named Gerardo (after the doctor who diagnosed her).
Police arrested Lina’s father on suspicions of incest and rape, but he was later released due to lack of evidence. The identity of Gerardo’s father was never determined.

Throughout the years, many people have called her story a complete hoax, however, X-rays, photos, and doctors’ documentation are proof that this really did happen. We can definitely understand the hesitation because we cannot believe how she was able to carry her baby full term at such a young age.
Her child grew up thinking that his mother was his sister, though when he was 10-years-old her real identity was revealed.

Gerardo led a healthy life until 1979, when he died from bone marrow disease at the age of 40. And
Lina Medina is still alive. STRANGE WORLD!

Source:
http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,931268,00.html
Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by kamair237(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Na who givam belle?
sahh!!! dis world don spoil...
Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by BANGERLEE1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pic ! Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by kamair237(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by NeduLuiZ(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Which animal of a man banged her cry

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by Tolexander: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Shey na belle be that abi kwashiorkor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by Tallesty1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Just when you think you have seen it all.......
Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by jnrbayano(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
shocked
Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
i dont believe

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by blackmartial(m): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
This really beats the imagination, very strange world indeed.
Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hmmm I don't belive this

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by dyabman(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
kamair237:
Na who givam belle? sahh!!! dis world don spoil...
Before and after 1939 the world don spoil
Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by dyabman(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
kamair237:
Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by jnrbayano(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Since I was able to believe this transgender nonsense, I can believe this too.

Who is the father of Gerardo, the 8th wonder of the world? shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
dyabman:

since!!! Lolz
Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by Slimzjoe(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sassybae:
Hmmm I don't belive this

You don't have to. Just Check Google.com
Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by suruwilliams(m): 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Midehi:
i dont believe
you better believe
Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Slimzjoe:

You don't have to. Just Check Google.com
abi oooo she's gonna clear her doubts then! Nice answer.
Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
blackmartial:
This really beats the imagination, very strange world indeed.
very strange! Ikan nbe!
Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by demmy0325(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
When i say we are in the end time.. People wont blv me.. undecided..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by Gurgle(f): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
No no no no noooo embarassed cry
Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
shocked shocked when did she start menstrating @4 or 5?just curious! cos last i checked a girl can start her period anytime btw d ages of 8 to 15 not from 5yrs!
Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by Gurgle(f): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked when did she start menstrating @4 or 5?just curious! cos last i checked a girl can start her period anytime btw d ages of 8 to 15 not from 5yrs!

8 months old
Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

8 months old
shocked is dat when u started ur period?too early! cheesy
Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by scentmarlc(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Uhmmmmmmm
Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by greatwaters: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
this kind thread dey make F.P

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
And here she comes...
Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by Gurgle(f): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
prettythicksme:

I guess that's how she was created but its very strange

and its a shame that somebody impregnated her
Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by BANGERLEE1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

I guess that's how she was created but its very strange

and its a shame that somebody impregnated her
and what's more shameful is the fact that who impregnated her? No one knows.
Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by Gurgle(f): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
and what's more shameful is the fact that who impregnated her? No one knows.

Yeah that's very bad. That poor girl sad

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by Nickymezor(f): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Fabricated lies abeg undecided
Re: Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. by BANGERLEE1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
kamair237:
Na you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? / Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ / Is Raw Honey Better For You Than Sugar? Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.