Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Hardly Have Time To Enjoy Luxuries Of Life — Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Hardly Have Time To Enjoy Luxuries Of Life — Wizkid (1313 Views)

I Need A Woman In My Life, Wizkid Cries Out after trying to cook / Money Can't Buy Life - Wizkid Says / “let People With Real Talent Live Their Life” – Wizkid Shades Linda Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hardly Have Time To Enjoy Luxuries Of Life — Wizkid by haryodejy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Multiple award-winning singer, Wizkid, has stated that he used to dream of having luxuries oflife while growing up.
He however disclosed that now that he can afford such, he hardly has the time for them.Explaining the reason for it, the artiste said his busy schedules have deprived him of enjoying theluxuries of life he had dreamt of when he was younger. Wizkid, who recently clocked 25, said he hardly has the time to cruise around in posh cars.In his words, “I used to pray to have nice cars but now I got no time to drive them. I miss my babies.”

Re: I Hardly Have Time To Enjoy Luxuries Of Life — Wizkid by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
That's life for you bro.
Re: I Hardly Have Time To Enjoy Luxuries Of Life — Wizkid by Cutehector(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Spare us the lecture... We weren't born yesterday

1 Like

Re: I Hardly Have Time To Enjoy Luxuries Of Life — Wizkid by Afrok(m): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Really? undecided So he meant garage is now driving or using those cars he flaunts? Anyway, he now have the luxuries he dreamt of but enjoying it is a problem. No wahala, my hustle go pay... Make the luxuries come first then the headache of enjoying them can follow.

Nah so life be....
Re: I Hardly Have Time To Enjoy Luxuries Of Life — Wizkid by PunterTim(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
Wiz,create time Bro
Lyf Is Short
Re: I Hardly Have Time To Enjoy Luxuries Of Life — Wizkid by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
His manager should tk kia af that for him
Re: I Hardly Have Time To Enjoy Luxuries Of Life — Wizkid by nuelzy: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
lwkm....only few wont understand d drill...he is losing touch of what he use to be...bt trying very hard to make it seem to us dat he is ontop of his game...okay now...nah my dead grand mama dey enjoy d luxury....dude uve lost touch...deal with it...#busy ko pussy ni

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill Fires Back: “lil Wayne, Tyga Don’t F—k With You…….” / Kanye West Forgets Caitlyn Jenner's Name During Interview / Guys Beware! This Is The Highest Level Of Deceit And Corruption, Lol(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.