Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag (38465 Views)

Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor / I'm Filing A Lawsuit Against JAMB / Jamb Introduces New Rules For All Jambites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Mullerz(m): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2015
dz reverse in policy dn dey pain most pipu wey dey eligible bfur...anyway dia will always b HATERS
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Kennedyiheme: 8:13am On Jul 29, 2015
Mullerz:
dz reverse in policy dn dey pain most pipu wey dey eligible bfur...anyway dia will always b HATERS
the tin tire me oo, dem say d policy really meant well for us, can u imagine? The fact is some of the elligle ones from onset will faill, and sme inelligbe ones will pass, I guess tht is wht is beating them up mate
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by simplex2: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
wht was ur jaamb score mate?

Lol...I wrote UME when calculators were forbidden and you'd be sent out if seen with one. Despite that challenge, I still wrote phy, maths and chem as an engr student and got my preferred school and course. Now JAMB even gives you a calculator and asks you to just manage and get 50% and its looking like an impossible task to you. Stay there and be calling me 'mate'.

sulaimansly:
you dont anytin at all, calling college of education aspirants or dos posted dere as dullards, i think its highly insulting on teaching who taught u, ur parents who paid dem, teaching is a great job.

Oh shut it already! Universities train teachers and award Bsc in Education; Colleges of Edu award NCE and no one will offer you an employment into schools with an NCE certificate, I won't even let you teach my enemies with such a certificate. Teachers have a degree from a university, unless you want to teach nursery and pre-nursery students.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by RobinHez(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2015
Hibiscuss:

Some people are just killjoy. Why not wait till the schools drop them.
See there? cheesy

Nd wat do u knw abt me?
The f.ucking mark I had in Futa's pume last year was the same thing anoda fellow had, with even a lower jamb score compared to mine!

He's chilling in school now...nd I'm growing beards at home!! undecided

Wat do u knw abt me?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by igweamaka85(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2015
Kaybeeeee:

okay,let's say they ar on d list,they did d post utme and unilag did not admit most of dem,will they sue them or kill their sef,with dis kind Decision 80% of aspirant will be admitted.
They will move on... schools redistribute too, some advertise where openings are...some students head abroad...some redo...some on their own go to private or state universities. The thing is not all those leading in the first half will get in, if the process is transparent. Allow pple to make their choices... their mistakes.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Hibiscuss(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2015
RobinHez:

See there? cheesy

Nd wat do u knw abt me?
The f.ucking mark I had in Futa's pume last year was the same thing anoda fellow had, with even a lower jamb score compared to mine!

Wat do u knw abt me?

Guy, I knew nothing about you but I just wanna tell you schools still give admission on merit. You and your fellow might not choose the same course hence your staying at home.

My bro scored less in last year utme(220), but had 65% in putme and was offered mining engineering at same futa.

So brother, my point is if all d candidates can triple their level of preparation, admission will be within sight. Not all with high utme scores will pass the putme.

I wish you success.
Regards.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by CuteMaryJ: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2015
delectablegyal:
Cutemaryj, how will I apply for unilag post utme now, the website still says ineligible?

Just wait a while for them to complete the effect
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by iameugene(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hello, now that im posted to another university, if i go and print out my jamb slip won't there be the name of the university they posted me to instead of unilag and i wont be able to write unilags post utme. Is this not crazy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by ShehuAba(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jarus:
Sad day for education in Nigeria.
Sir, how's it a sad day for education? Shed more light please.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by JoshuaKay(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
Venus007:
Lol. Yes oh. Are u a studnt?

Yep
#Proudly_Geographer
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by ek0m(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
Damfostopper:
My junior had 224 was going for medicine in uniuyo...now dey pasted 227 for medicine as requirement instead of d normal 180 dey normally take....does he has any chance ?
no bro...I don't think so.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Pinitiative: 4:12am On Aug 10, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by Pinitiative: 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by KingAfooBaba: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
RobinHez:

See there? cheesy

Nd wat do u knw abt me?

Wat do u knw abt me?
Please What was your Jamb and PostUtme score that made FUTA not to admit you??
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag by sulaimansly(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
simplex2:

Lol...I wrote UME when calculators were forbidden and you'd be sent out if seen with one. Despite that challenge, I still wrote phy, maths and chem as an engr student and got my preferred school and course. Now JAMB even gives you a calculator and asks you to just manage and get 50% and its looking like an impossible task to you. Stay there and be calling me 'mate'.

Oh shut it already! Universities train teachers and award Bsc in Education; Colleges of Edu award NCE and no one will offer you an employment into schools with an NCE certificate, I won't even let you teach my enemies with such a certificate. Teachers have a degree from a university, unless you want to teach nursery and pre-nursery students.
i wrote the previous comment on a day, i resumed a new job, was exhausted, smiles.
My use of terrible n bad combination of words surpised me.
I dont know, if u have worked or have any experience watsoever but ur bsc or btech or b.edu, isnt much with d labor market, without solid content innate wit u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World / How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.