Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Timaya Speaks On Rape Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Speaks On Rape Scandal (591 Views)

Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal / Timaya Speaks About Falling In Love With Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Speaks On Rape Scandal by TopCelebritiesM: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Popular musician, Timaya has opened up on the rape allegation leveled against him by a girl, Shella B in America. Hear him; “I have been talking with this girl for about one year and it is funny how someone you think you know can act very hungry and low. How can I leave Nigeria and go to America where the law works to rape anyone? Am I crazy?
“This girl who had been promising to blow out my brains with sex when she sees me begged to see me when she knew I was in town but I didn’t know that she had a hidden agenda. I agreed to see her and she came to my hotel in Atlanta and we got down for real. When we were done and we were chilling, I got a call from my manager that we needed to start preparing for a show. She asked to go with me to the show as a couple but I said no and told her I was there to... Read more
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/timaya-speaks-on-rape-scandal/
Re: Timaya Speaks On Rape Scandal by endy4oxide(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Corper Die In Service Was Buried Today / SHOCKING: A 21 Year Old Man Arrested For Defiling Woman’s Dead Body / Ayuba Hits It Big Again Under Our Noses!!! Hmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.