Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

HELP:SPARK PLUGS NEEDED. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / HELP:SPARK PLUGS NEEDED. (1166 Views)

How To Read Your Spark Plugs / Signs To Watch Out For When Its Time To Change Your Spark Plugs / Fuel Consumption Ratio; Six Plugs Vs Four Plugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP:SPARK PLUGS NEEDED. by shikfu(m): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Please fellow Nairalanders,where can I get these spark plugs specifications to buy?NGK:IZFR6K-11 or DENSO:SJK20DR-M11.Expecting your usual kind assistance. Thank you.
Re: HELP:SPARK PLUGS NEEDED. by chukel(m): 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
shikfu:
Please fellow Nairalanders,where can I get these spark plugs specifications to buy?NGK:IZFR6K-11 or DENSO:SJK20DR-M11.Expecting your usual kind assistance. Thank you.
i can source it for u. or u goto www.rockauto.com
Re: HELP:SPARK PLUGS NEEDED. by luvinhubby(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2015
shikfu:

NGK-IZFR6K-11 & IZFR7K-11 available.

1 Like

Re: HELP:SPARK PLUGS NEEDED. by shikfu(m): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2015
Good morning Chukel,with your kind permission. I wish to use this medium to express my gratitude for your response. I will be glad if you can source it for me. I drive a Honda Accord, 2003 model.This spark plug specification is what I saw in the car manual and I feel it will work well in the car.How can I reach you so we talk.I am in Abuja.
Re: HELP:SPARK PLUGS NEEDED. by chukel(m): 11:53am On Jul 29, 2015
shikfu:
Good morning Chukel,with your kind permission. I wish to use this medium to express my gratitude for your response. I will be glad if you can source it for me. I drive a Honda Accord, 2003 model.This spark plug specification is what I saw in the car manual and I feel it will work well in the car.How can I reach you so we talk.I am in Abuja.
ok. i'm in bayelsa. have u checked it up on rockauto.com. i can add it along with my items coming in from the US next week. check up the price yourself. u can PM me. you can also inquire from luvinhubby too
Re: HELP:SPARK PLUGS NEEDED. by chukel(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
luvinhubby:

NGK-IZFR6K-11 & IZFR7K-11 available.
shikfu, u see, luvinhubby has them. reach him first.
Re: HELP:SPARK PLUGS NEEDED. by shikfu(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Many thanks Chukel.Yes I took the liberty of looking it up and it goes for $9.57 if my search gave me the correct info.Permit me to ask,is luvinhubby here in Nigeria?
Re: HELP:SPARK PLUGS NEEDED. by chukel(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
shikfu:
Many thanks Chukel.Yes I took the liberty of looking it up and it goes for $9.57 if my search gave me the correct info.Permit me to ask,is luvinhubby here in Nigeria?
yea, u r right. he is in nigeria. i think in lagos. call him. my shipment leaves next week.
Re: HELP:SPARK PLUGS NEEDED. by shikfu(m): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Thank you so much sir.Will give him a call. Will also let you in on our discussion. Much regards.
Re: HELP:SPARK PLUGS NEEDED. by shikfu(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hello Chukel.Was able to talk with luvinhubby and have since worked out modalities for payment and taking delivery of the said spark plugs because he has them.Again please accept my deepest gratitude. God bless you and all the good works of your hands.
Re: HELP:SPARK PLUGS NEEDED. by chukel(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
shikfu:
Hello Chukel.Was able to talk with luvinhubby and have since worked out modalities for payment and taking delivery of the said spark plugs because he has them.Again please accept my deepest gratitude. God bless you and all the good works of your hands.
Uwc my brother. What are we to do in life if not to help one another.
Re: HELP:SPARK PLUGS NEEDED. by shikfu(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Most grateful Chukel.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Venza Repair Tips / Marketing Genius Or Nah? / Germany Launched Transparent Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.